Five

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

 

You always tell me everything about what you feel …

The happiness when you meet with someone you love...

The sadness when you miss her...

But... can I do the same way as you?

Can I tell my feeling towards you?

 

            Junhyung was sitting on the bench at the side of river. Saw him daydreaming alone, Jiyoon tiptoed to his place, tried her best not to make any sound of her steps.

            “Hey!“ Jiyoon tapped Junhyung’s shoulder, tried to scare him.

            Jiyoon’s action made him back to reality. “Ah, Jiyoon-ah!“ He made an awkward chuckle. He was shocked to meet her here.

            “What are you doing here? Sitting alone and smiling with no reason. You make me scared to death!“ She sat on the space next to him. Junhyung laughed after heard her words.

            “Ahaha! Why?“

            Jiyoon looked at him with sarcastic face. She grabbed both of his shoulders and shook him. “I’m afraid you will go insane!“ 

            “What? Tell me once again!“ Junhyung pinched her cheeks. Not too hard, but it’s hurt enough for her.

            “Hyaa... You’re completely insane!“ She tried to pull his hands from her cheeks in panic state. 

            “Yeah! Exactly I am! I’m crazy now, because of my angel!“ Junhyung grabbed both of her hands and held them tight.

            “Y-your angel? What had she done to you? Oh no, my friend had turned into a crazy person.“ She pulled my hands out of his, and pretended to cry. Well, she wanted to cry in the fact. Listened about someone he love while grabbing her hands tight. She even couldn’t hold back both feelings coming at the same time. Nervous and pain coming and mixed into one.

            “I sent her home today!“ He enthused her like a kid finding his candy in front of his house.

            “Ah, really? Is there something special?“

            “Of course! She hugged my waist tight! Imagine it! Someone you love hugs you!” Junhyung held her shoulders. His eyes were sparkling.

            She sighed. “Yah.. did you drive it with maximum speed?“ Once again, she slapped his hands from her shoulders. She wouldn’t imagine it. No, she couldn’t. Should she imagined how Junhyung, someone she love, hugged her tight? It just added more scars on her wound.

            “Should I say... yes?“ He giggled. He looked cute with his giggle. He is so innocent.

            “Yah idiot! Of course she would do it! Were you searching for opportunity at the time, huh??“ She flinched his forehead with her long index finger.

            “Perhaps? Haha.. peace!“ He giggled once more while forming V sign with his fingers. She punched his chest lightly.

            “Any else?”

            “Ah..  I told her that I will send her home tomorrow.” Junhyung scratch back of his neck innocently. Jiyoon tilted her head.

            “And she accepted it?“

            “Y-yeah...“ He scratched his neck once again.

            “Hahaha.. congrats! Seems someone will leave me soon.“ Yeah, he will leave me.. Myself and my feeling..

            Junhyung slapped her arm. “Yah! Don’t talk nonsense! I will never do it! I promise!“

            “Impossible,“ she murmured.

            “Trust me! I’m Yong Junhyung, promise not to leave my bestfriend although I have a lover!” She had her head low. Friend… lover … Can’t I be both of them? Haha.. I’m so greedy.

            “Hm okay, hold your promise! If you break it, what should I do to you?“

            “Hate me, hate me more than you hate your hateful subject. Hate me more than something you hate the most in this world..“ Junhyung said it sincerely. His promise was no joke.

            “Hm, should I?”

            “Deal?” He showed his pinkie in front of her.

            “Okay, deal! I will hate you more than I ever had, Yong Junhyung.“ She linked her finger onto his, and both of them laughed together.

            “Good then. By the way, I’m curious about something. Do you have someone you like for now? You never tell me about your feeling.“ She gulped. Ah... Should I answer him honestly?

            “Eung..no?“ How she hoped to answer the question. She just answered it in her heart. Yes. And it’s you, Junhyung-ah..

            “Ah, really? I feel sorry for that. Should I introduce you to my friends? I’m worried you will grow old alone with 9 cats since you don’t have someone you like, Jiyoonie.“ He shook his head, felt pity toward his bestfriend.

            “Good idea! But sorry, I’m not in mood to date someone. And don’t worry, I wont grow old alone although all men are disappear from this world.“ Jiyoon laughed hardly.

            “Are you sure? All my friends are good looking, although I know no one beats my handsome face.“ He showed his best pose, felt proud with his precious asset.

            Jiyoon flinched his forehead once more, felt sorry towards him. “Aigoo.. You’re too over confident now. I concern you a lot, Junhyung-ah.“

            “No need to concern me. You’re the one who should be concerned, Jiyoonie. Go find your boyfriend! I’m afraid you will be an old maid.” Jiyoon was looking on space. Looking for boyfriend? Even I can’t take my eyes of you, Junhyungie.

            “Pray for me, eo? Haha.”

              “Of course! I’m going first, kay? Ppali go home! It’s getting cold outside.” He patted her head, and left her alone..