Four

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

 

Bestfriend...
I’m your best friend ever, the best one that you ever have...
But, can I hope more than that?
 
The sun was shining bright. All students were running crazily to the canteen to get their needs. After looked at the watch and patted her starving belly, Jiyoon decided to have some foods on the canteen. Having her hateful subject made her wanted to explode. If her lecturer wasn’t there, she would bang her head madly on the whiteboard right away. But unfortunately, her ‘dearest’ lecturer was still there, so she got up from her sit and ran like there’s no tomorrow to the canteen. After found the best place for having meals, she placed her big plate of french fries on the table and started to eat it.
 
“Holla fatty girl!“ a loud voice came from Jiyoon’s back. Felt offended, she turned her head and found her bestfriend grinning widely towards her.
 
“Mwoh? Fwatty gwirl??“ shouted her with her fully filled mouth.
 
“Aigoo.. swallow them first before talking, fatty!” Junhyung ruffled her hair softly and took a sit across her.
 
“Yah! Stop calling me as fatty girl! Don’t you know how desperate I was, huh?“
 
“Hm? Mr. Lee’s?“
 
“Yeah.. and I’m starving now, thanks to him!“
 
Junhyung let out a chuckle. “Haha.. it never changes, your habit. Eat when you feel desperate. Yah, stop doing this bad habit of yours! If you still stay with this habit, no one will fall in love with this fatty girl. Look! Your cheeks become bigger as days passed!“ He pinched her cheeks while laughing, satisfied with what he did.
 
“Yaah.. I’m not fat. I’m slim! Can’t you see it clearly?“
 
“Slim? With these chubby cheeks?“ he still pinched her cheeks. Felt annoyed, Jiyoon pinched his cheeks back.
 
“My cheeks are the most important parts of me. And.. look! You look so thin! Seems like you have no cheek here. Tsk! Eat a lot! As friend, I concern you a lot. I’m afraid you will K.O once you get beaten by someone.“ Jiyoon slapped his cheeks several times.
 
“Haha.. it will never happen, Jiyoonie. Although I don’t have any cheek, but still..  I’m handsome, right?” 
 
“Aish.. handsome your ! You look more handsome with this face, Jun-ah!” Jiyoon pressed down his cheeks. She laughed hardly when looking on his face. His face is so funny!
 
Felt challenged, Junhyung turned pulling her cheeks even more. “Really? Hmm you look prettier with this face! Haha.”
 
“Heung, how about this? This one is better!“ She pulled his eyes to the side, formed slant eyes.
 
“Ah no no! This one still the best!“ Junhyung pinched her nose, making her nostril became bigger. Soon, their fight was continued. They kept pinching one another. Without their knowing, people around them were watching on their cute fight. Some of them chuckled while watching them. Looking around them, they decided to stop their more than 5 minutes stupid fight.
 
“At least, let me finish my french fries first. Don’t you feel sorry towards me? I have no strength to beat you anymore because of the subject.“
 
“Haha.. Arasseo.“ Junhyung once again pinched her nose, and took a piece of her french fries.
 
“Junhyungie... that’s mine...“
 
“Let make them finish fast. Did you ask me to feel sorry towards you? That’s why I help you to finish your french fries.“ Junhyung took another piece again. Jiyoon just looked at him, pitying herself for loving this mean guy.
 
“I don’t mean it, pabo! Yaaah! Don’t touch my french fries anymore!!” She slapped his hand from her french fries, prevented him to take more.
 
“You’re so stingy. How can I make friend with this stingy girl? How poor I am.“ 
 
“Who asked you to make friend with me, huh? Order your own plate!“
 
“Shirheo. I don’t have enough money.“ Junhyung took her plate full of french fries dan eat them fast. Jiyoon looked at him in.
 
“Yong Junhyung! Don’t eat them!!“ Jiyoon slapped his arm for several times, hoping he would give them back to her.
 
“Yak! It’s hurt! Stop it! Ah, Hyuna!“ Jiyoon stopped her action right away after hearing someone’s name. She turned her head to her back. Ah.. it’s her...
 
“Ish... your savior is coming! Feel safe now, huh?“ Jiyoon let out a small chuckle. A bitter chuckle.
 
“Hahaha.. she is my real angel.“ The feeling was coming towards her again. The hurt feeling. It’s really hurt for that moment.
 
“I know. Go ahead! And don’t ever try to ask for her foods like what you have done to me,eo?”
 
“Ahaha don’t worry, I won’t do that! I'm not that kind of person for someone I love. Believe me! ah, I’m going first, kay? Go finish your meal fast! Hahaha.” Junhyung laughed and left her alone. 
 
Jiyoon was stunned on her place. She didn’t know on what she had to do. She touched her heart, squeezed it, tried to reduce the pain on it. Am I still able to hold all this pain?
 
 
 
Kyaaa 9 subscribers!! Thanks a lot!! ><