Two

Can I Feel My Truly Love?

 

Tired...

I’m tired with this all...

Pretend that I’m okay in front of him..

Can I stop this?

 

“Jiyoon-ah!“ Junhyung walked up to Jiyoon. She was reading on my book. Yeah, in the fact she hated books so much, she would haven't red on it if her killer lecturer hadn’t made her to do it.

“What?“

“Cold cold. Slow down, dude! At least you have to smile or look at me, not busying yourself with.. wow! It’s a rare to find you reading on book, especially hundreds pages books like this one. You have no class for today?“

“My lecturer isn’t here, he has an appointment with someone outside of this country. Haha really? I have nothing to do, better I read this one than walking around without direction like you.“ She tried to ignore him. Yeah, that’s the better way for push down her feeling, for her.

“Aigoo.. our Jiyoon is in bad temper,eh?“ Junhyung ruffled her hair harshly.

“Aish, Yong Junhyung! Stop messing with me!”

“Why? Why? Why? I love to tease you. You look so funny with your annoyed face and messing hai-AKH! Let my hair go!!”

Jiyoon put her book down and pulled his hair as much as she can. She didn’t want to let them go until he stopped ruffling her hair. It’s habit for them to messing one another.

“Stop messing with my hair or I keep pulling your hair until they fall off!“

“Yak yak yak! Okay okay, I stop it! You are so scary for real.“

“I know right.“

 

Silent. No one of them started the conversation after the quarreling. Jiyoon looked at the guy sitting beside her. He was leaning on the bench with both eyes closed. She felt fresh breeze coming towards them, it felt so fresh for her. Once again, she looked at Junhyung, watching at details of his face. His both eyes. His pointed nose. His love-shaped lips. She just couldn’t take her eyes of him. He is so handsome, I admit it.

“Don’t look at me with that face. I don’t want to have responsibility if you fall for me.“ Jiyoon shook her head, slapped her back to reality. He clearly said. He won’t love me back.

Jiyoon took her book and hit it on Junhyung’s head. Clearly seen he was in pain.

“Keep dream on, Yong Junhyung!“

“Yah! I was just joking around. Why did you hit me? It’s hurt, you know?“

“I just want to take your over confident out of your mind. Is it really hurt? Sorry, then!” she took her book back and showed him her biggest grin.

“Aish... neo jinjja!“ he patted his head in pain. Jiyoon helped him patting his head with guilty look.

His expression changed into sparkling face for sudden. “Jiyoon-ah.. Have you seen her?”         

“Her? Who? Gayoon? Ms. Han? Or my mother? “ Junhyung flicked her forehead.

“Aish, silly girl. My angel of course! I even can’t believe for having a friend like you.” as she expected, he would ask her about that girl. Her junior, Kim Hyuna.

“Angel.. Aah.. Kim Hyuna? Your angel? Sounds so funny.“

“It’s funny for you, but not for me. She is so pretty, like an angel.”

She let out a small chuckles. “I see I see. I know she is pretty. But, the way you called her, it sounds so funny! She is a human, not an angel. Arachi?“

“But she is an angel for me. She is my only angel.” For several times, Jiyoon felt that feeling again. Feeling of being stabbed right at her heart for nth times. Oh no, not now. Please! I beg you, my heart..

“You’re so cheesy.”

“No, I’m not. I said it sincerely..” There was a sincere deep in his eyes. He said it sincerely. Damn! Why does it feel so hurt? Seems like, bloods has flown on her previous wound, but it becomes bigger and bigger.

“You miss her? There she is! Go catch her!“

“Eh? Where is she?“

“In front of the main gate. Seems she will go somewhere. Ppalli chase her! Don’t forget to ask her for lunch!“ Jiyoon pushed his body  to the front, in purpose to make him running after the girl.

“Ah, don’t worry! I have prepared it last night. Thanks, Jiyoonie! “

Junhyung ran after her with maximum speed. He was running towards the girl he loved the most. Jiyoon has bittersweet when saw him, his face. He looked so happy when talked to the girl, his angel. And I‘m pretty sure, that expression will never being shown to me.