12

That Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT :( THANK YOU! :)

THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO STILL READ THIS STORY AND FOR THOSE WHO LEFT ME A COMMENT ON MY LAST UPDATE :)

WARNING: MISTAKES (IN GRAMMAR) ARE EVERYWHERE. LMAO. RUSH UPDATE AS ALWAYS. LOL

 

 

 


 

There were several things that was keeping Yoori awake and troubled at night. One on the list would be, her, staying in the hospital longer than she expected. Days had passed --three days to be exact since she got admitted in the hospital for fainting due to fatigue and for hitting her head on the floor, yet no one ever informed her on how long her stay would last. Besides, it was not like she got injured badly because of what occurred. Even Luhan didn't dare say a word about the possibility of her being discharged at any moment, though he was always around. Two would be her mother's absence by her side. Every time she wakes up what would always welcome her was either an empty silent room, a nurse who checks up on her every hour or worst of all... Luhan.  

 

It was like the boy didn't have anything better to do with his life. If he would just shut up within the hours of his stay in the hospital with her, then, he wouldn't be much of a nuisance to Yoori, but no, the boy just had to annoy Yoori, nagging at her all the time as if he didn't feel how the girl kept sending daggers at his direction. He would always tell her things to do like a noisy, irritating mother does. How he end up being like that, she didn't know and she didn't want to discover. However, it bothered her,  Luhan's sudden kindness. It was not everyday that he would act like that. From the start, Luhan was not even like that. Sure, he could sometimes do heart warming things like the time when he cleaned her wounds and cooked for her and when he comforted her during the fireworks' festival but other than that she could not find anything that would cause the boy to act against his true nature.  


"When can I go home?" Yoori had her eyes looking dead straight to Luhan even though the question was aimed for the nurse to answer. She was trying to piss Luhan off, wanting to get any reaction from the boy who was just sitting comfortably across the room. But to her dismay, Luhan ignored her and had his eyes instantly back onto his mobile phone, blocking out the rest of the conversation. Yoori had been asking Luhan the same question but he would only answer her an "I don't know... " and "Don't ask me." And sometimes the boy would walk out on her if she would ask the same question. Because, damn, she would ask every minute, every hour of the day.  

 

"Dr. Jung didn't mention anything about that Yoori-sshi." Dejected, the girl only scoffed as quietly as possible so that the nurse wouldn't hear her childish action. Once the nurse left the room Yoori heaved a sigh in annoyance and plopped herself down on the bed, pulling the sheets up to her chin. 

 

"What's with those flowers?" Yoori mumbled, still annoyed that she could not get any information from anyone. The flowers on the bedside table caught her attention when she woke up earlier. It was a mystery to her who bought those flowers and kind heartedly put it in her room while she was asleep. Out of all the people that will give her flowers, Luhan was the last person on her list so it came as a surprise to her when Luhan suddenly cleared his throat and uttered the words she didn't expect to hear. "I bought those. Why?" he proudly said, cocking his brows at her.

 
 

 
 

 

 

 
 

 
☆☆♛☆☆ 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter