Correcting Mistakes III

Love of Eunhae

 Sungmin could see the big sleepy willow tree from across the courtyard. He felt a sinking feeling in his gut. The last time Sungmin was underneath the tree, he was abducted. Slowly approaching the Tree, Sungmin kept a weary eye out for any signs of trouble. A voice from underneath the willow tree called out, "I thought you weren't going to show up." Apparently Siwon could see him, but he couldn't see Siwon. Sungmin decided to duck between the leaves and meet Siwon face to face, "I was thinking about not showing up." Siwon looked at the ground, "Well I'm glad you did." Sungmin tried to scrutinize Siwon's face, "Why is that?" Siwon lifted his face and met Sungmin's eyes, "I want to apologize to you. I should've never done that to you. I feel horrible. I've done a lot of mean things, but that was just cruel. I also want to apologize to Kyuhyun, if you'll let me." Sungmin stood there with his mouth hanging wide open. Siwon looked at the ground, "Well aren't you going to say anything." 

    Sungmin sat down on the hard, pack earth and giggled. Siwon just stared at him, and Sungmin stopped and cleared his throat. Siwon sat down beside Sungmin, and let his head fall between his knees. Sungmin looked at Siwon, "If you're truly sincere I'll let you see Kyuhyun and apologize. I swear if you try to hurt anyone of us you're going to be sorry." Siwon nodded. Sungmin stood up and offered a hand to help Siwon off of the ground. Siwon takes Sungmin's hand and lets himself be helped. Sungmin smiles, "Come, I'll let you see him."

    Siwon stares at the entrance to the hospital, "I didn't even realize the color of the building when I was here last time." Sungmin stopped, "I just realized that I've been here almost everyday and I didn't notice the color." Siwon chuckled, "I guess it's mundane when compared to the situation." Sungmin smiled, "I guess it is." Sungmin and Siwon walk in and take the elevator. Sungmin sees Siwon grip the hand rail tightly, "Are you okay?" Siwon grips the handrail even tighter, "I don't the feeling of elevators. I always think I'm going to fall. The elevator dings and the doors open. Naturally Siwon is the first one out.

    Sungmin walks into Kyuhyun's room alone. Kyuhyun looks up and smiles, "Hey you're back." Sungmin takes Kyuhyun's hand and kisses it, "Yeah. I just stay away from you for too long." Kyuhyun blushed, "I'm glad you're back." Sungmin smiled, "Someone wants to see you." Kyuhyun looks at the door and Siwon comes in with his head down, "Hi." Kyuhyun stares back in response. Siwon shifts awkwardly and starts playing with his hands, "I wanted to apologize for everything that I've done and ask you to forgive me." Kyuhyun's glare softened, "I'm glad you apologized. It helps me let go of all the anger. I will forgive you, but I will never forget what you've done." Siwon nodded and left. Sungmin kissed Kyuhyun's forehead, "I'm glad you were able to forgive him." Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin, "I had to. I'm tired." Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun and let him rest.