Revenge Is Only For The Vindictive

Love of Eunhae

  Donghae and Eunhyuk shifted awkwardly next to Kyuhyun. Lots of trainees often crowded around them asking to see Kyuhyun's scar, and to hear his story. Eunhyuk taps Kyuhyun on the shoulder, " Hey isn't that Siwon by the tree?" The fear washes over his face as Kyuhyun replies, "The one in the red shirt?" Eunhyuk absently says, "He's staring at you." Kyuhyun hides his face in his hands and cries. Kyuhyun looks up to see Siwon staring back with malice. Kyuhyun's heart sank. Kyuhyun grabbed his bag and walked away briskly.

    Donghae turned to Eunhyuk and asks, "What was that about?" Eunhyuk looks down and replies, "Siwon was making him uncomfortable." Donghae lovingly embraces Eunhyuk and questions, "What's wrong sweetie?" Eunhyuk presses his face in the crook of Donghae's neck. "It's just I care about you so much, and I need to tell you something." Donghae caresses the top of Eunhyuk's head, "What is it?" Eunhyuk pulls away and looks Donghae in the eye, " I've been waiting to tell you this, but Lee Donghae I'm crazy in love with you." Donghae stares back at his lover with his jaw dropped. Eunhyuk blushes and looks down. After a few moments Donghae lifts Eunhyuk's face and kisses him deeply. Donghae asks, "Why were you so nervous?" Eunhyuk answers,"To me telling someone you love them is a big deal, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't wrong." Donghae blushes, "I understand love, I wanted to tell you the same thing, but I didn't have the guts to tell you." Eunhyuk looks up with cautious eyes, "Really?" Donghae blushes, "Really." Eunhyuk kisses Donghae deeply. After releasing from the kiss Donghae looks up to see Siwon staring at them. Donghae says, "Maybe we should get out of here." And with that they both head back to Donghae's dorm.

    Siwon thought to himself, "Sometimes I think they kiss just to spite me." Siwon leans up against a wall and slides down. "I can't even get the girl to talk to me anymore." Siwon picked himself off of the floor and made his way to Kyuhyun's door. Along the way Siwon noticed  the staring. Some trainees even craned their necks to peer at him. 

After a few minutes Siwon was staring at the message board on Kyuhyun's door. Siwon was so mad he saw red everywhere. Siwon picked up the marker and furiously scribbled, "If you don't spreading lies you will regret it. Give my regards to Sungmin." After finishing, Siwon savagely slammed the marker down and left. 

Kyuhyun was on his couch crying when he heard a strange thud. Curiously Kyuhyun dried his tears and made his way to the door. Kyuhyun leered through the peephole, but couldn't see anyone there. Kyuhyun carefully opened the door and stepped out. He looked both ways down the corridor, and didn't see anything suspicious. Only when Kyuhyun turned around did he see the note. Opened-mouthed Kyuhyun rushed back inside his dorm, slammed the door and dug in his pocket for his cell. He quickly dialed Sungmin.