Confessions

Love of Eunhae

Eunhyuk was laying on his couch when he heard a knocking at the door. Eunhyuk got off the couch lazily and walked over to see who it was. Eunhyuk looked through the peephole but couldn't make out who was there. Eunhyuk opened the door. He was surprised when Ye Sung embraced him tightly and cried. In a quiet voice that caused Eunhyuk to shiver, Ye Sung said, " Eunhyuk-ah, I've done something terrible." Eunhyuk was puzzled as to what Ye Sung was talking about. Eunhyuk thought, "Is he really getting this upset over running from Ryeowook. Eunhyuk hugged Ye Sung tightly for a moment and then led him inside by the hand.

    Eunhyuk went in to the kitchen for a bottle of water and some tissues. Ye Sung buried his face into the white leather of Eunhyuk's couch. When Eunhyuk returned, he rubbed Ye Sung on the back and handed him the water. "Ye Sung, why don't you tell me why you're so upset," said Eunhyuk carefully. And so Ye Sung told Eunhyuk what had transpired earlier in the night. When Ye Sung finished, Eunhyuk was utterly shocked. Eunhyuk couldn't help but let his mouth hang open. Crying again suddenly Ye Sung sobbed, "See I told I did some thing horrible!" Eunhyuk hugged Ye Sung tightly and said," You almost made a mistake, but you didn't." Then Eunhyuk looked Ye Sung in the eyes and said, "I knew you were uncomfortable with this, but you could have told me something, I worry about you." Ye Sung looked down at his hands and said, " Well I need to tell you something." Eunhyuk leaned closer and told Ye Sung to continue with his eyes. Ye Sung continued quiet but intensely, " From the moment I first saw you, I've loved you, At first I was hesitant, but now I can't hold back anymore." Before Eunhyuk could react or say anything, Ye Sung grabbed Eunhyuk by the back of the neck and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips. Eunhyuk, surprised, broke the kiss by standing up. Ye Sung's face was super red as he started crying. "You didn't like it did you?", Ye Sung asked between sobs. Eunhyuk replied softly, " Its not that, I just have Donghae to think about ,and you have Ryeowook to worry about." Ye Sung stood up, wiped his eyes, and said calmly, "I think I should leave." Eunhyuk, feeling a little guilty, said, "You can stay here tonight if you want." Ye Sung smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "I would like that a lot", replied Ye Sung. Eunhyuk went to fetch a blanket while Ye Sung laid down on the couch. Before Eunhyuk returned, Ye Sung had drifted off to sleep. Eunhyuk stared at Ye Sung for a while, kissed his cheek, and then covered him. Eunhyuk shuffled off to his own bed and drifted off to sleep.