A Friend In Need

Love of Eunhae

  Donghae knows he shouldn't have spent the night, but he never gets to spend time with Eunhyuk anymore. Donghae hears the door-knob turn and hastily pulls his pants up. He manages to button his pants before Eunhyuk opens the door. Eunhyuk bustles in cheerfully, "good morning." Donghae blushes at the sight of his boyfriend in his underwear and replies, "good morning." Eunhyuk walks over to Donghae, tightly embraces him, and gives him a peck on the cheek. Donghae blushes more. Eunhyuk asks, "What's wrong?" Donghae replies, "You're in your underwear." Eunhyuk replies, "And?" Donghae nervously looks at the floor, "And I  can see your...everything." Eunhyuk's skin turns pink. Eunhyuk says, "Well aren't we dating." Donghae blushes more, "yes." Eunhyuk smiles, "Well you get to see my everything." Donghae blushes super red. Eunhyuk leans in closer and whispers into Donghae's ear, "And as yours i get to see your everything too." Eunhyuk s Donghae's pants and pulls them down. Eunhyuk smiles, "Much better." Donghae pulls Eunhyuk in for a heated kiss. After a few seconds Donghae lets go, "I'm so lucky to have you." This comment made Eunhyuk blush and hide his face.

    Donghae shifted his weight uncomfortably and then there was a knock at the door. Donghae pulled on his pants while Eunhyuk went to answer the door in his underwear as he often did. Donghae thought, "He is so comfortable with his body. If my body was that gorgeous, I'd show it off too." Donghae walks out of the room and sees a distraught Kyuhyun sitting on the couch sobbing. Donghae rushed over to the couch and gave Kyuhyun the tightest hug he could manage. Eunhyuk helps dry his tears and Donghae fetches Kyuhyun a glass of water. after a long silence Donghae finally asks, "What happened?" Kyuhyun looked at Donghae, his eyes still red and stinging and replied, "Yesterday I was spending time with Sungmin. I said good-bye and told him to wait for me until my voice lesson was over. When I got out he wasn't there. I looked all over the courtyard, the snack bar, the cafeteria, and I even checked his room, but I coudn't find him. So, this morning I waited outside his voice lesson and when he came out he just ran from me." Donghae sat down next to Kyuhyun and hugged him. Eunhyuk said, "I can't imagine why Sungmin would do that. He's madly in love with you." Kyuhyun let another stinging tear roll down his face. Donghae asked, "Would you like to stay here?" Kyuhyun nodded. Eunhyuk said, "We'll help you pack." Kyuhyun got up slowly and said, "No, I want to go alone. I need the time to think." Kyuhyun walked out the door and trodded down to his dorm room. 

    After packing his things, Kyuhyun returned to Donghae's dorm room. When he entered Eunhyuk asked, "Do you want to talk?" Kyuhyun shook his head, "No. I just want to sleep." Donghae said, "The spare room is the first one down the hall." Kyuhyun nodded in thanks, walked to the room, set his things down, and collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. Kyuhyun hoped better days were to come and drifted off to sleep.