Taking Another's Lover

Love of Eunhae

Siwon sat at his desk surfing the internet. He came across Sungmin's Facebook profile, and as he was about to slam his laptop shut an idea popped into his head. Siwon had thought of the perfect way to torture Kyuhyun. So Siwon set out to the courtyard and caught sight of his target. Sungmin was sitting underneath an apple tree. All Siwon had to do was wait for Kyuhyun to leave Sungmin alone.

    Sungmin stared into Kyuhyun's chocolate brown eyes as he touched Kyuhyun's chest over his heart. Sungmin said, "This all I want, as long as I have this I'll be happy." Kyuhyun blushed and deeply kissed Sungmin. Kyuhyun pulled away hesitantly and said, "Sorry yeobo but I have to go to class." Sungmin pleaded with aegyo, "Oppa just a few more minutes?" Kyuhyun blushed at the oppa and said, "I can't be late again or the instructor will have my head. Kyuhyun hugged and kissed Sungmin again and left for class. 

    Sungmin waited under the tree as he always did. He felt like he was being watched, but when he looked around Sungmin couldn't see anyone.Sungmin rested his head against the tree and inclined to take a nap. That was the exact moment Siwon made his move. Siwon stealthily stalked over while looking around to make sure no one was watching. When he reached Sungmin Siwon admired him intently. Siwon thought, "I can see why Kyuhyun fell for him, he's kinda cute." Siwon clamped his hand over Sungmin's mouth and slapped him awake. All the startled Sungmin could manage was a muffled high-pitched squeal.

    Siwon waited for Sungmin to quit fighting against him and to settle down a bit. Siwon looked Sungmin in the eyes and said, "This is how it's gonna be. You are gonna come with me and not make a sound. Then we are gonna talk in my room, or I'm gonna make sure you won't be showing your face for a month. Nod once if you understand." Sungmin nodded once. Siwon smiled and showed a straight row of sharp white teeth and said, "Good." Siwon seized Sungmin roughly by the arm and led him discreetly back to his dorm. 

    After opening the door Siwon threw Sungmin onto the couch. Sungmin finally spoke, "What the hell is your problem? Siwon harshly slaps Sungmin. With Sungmin clutching his stinging cheek Siwon replies, "You and your little group of friends have been spreading rumors about me." Sungmin harshly retaliated, "They're not rumors if they are true." Siwon grabbed a glass and threw it in Sungmin's general direction. It smashed against the wall next to his head. Sungmin bent over in wrenching sobs. "What do you want," Sungmin managed to choke out. Siwon chuckled and said, The thing that will hurt Kyuhyun the most. I want you." Sungmin stared at Siwon with his head shaking.  Siwon laughed, "Don't try to fight it. It'll just end up badly for both of you." Siwon pulled out a green handled butterfly-knife and started playing with it. Sungmin dropped his head and said, "fine".

    Siwon crossed the room and leaned in for a kiss but Sungmin protested. Siwon grabbed Sungmin by the hair and forced him to kiss him. Siwon used his viper-like tongue to slither his way into Sungmin's mouth. After letting go of Sungmin, Siwon laughed while Sungmin cried. Siwon bent close to Sngmin and said, "Soon you will like kissing me."