Obliviousness Relieved

Love of Eunhae

  "Hey!", exclaimed Eunhyuk. Donghae turned around and waited for his boyfriend to catch up with him. Eunhyuk caught up, "Yah, you run too fast. Aren't you supposed to pace yourself?" Donghae smiled, "I used to be on the track team when I was in high school." Eunhyuk waggled his eyes seductively, "So my boyfriend was a hot track star." Donghae blushed crimson, "Not exactly. I was always number two, and there's never a prize for second place." Eunhyuk took Donghae by the hand, "I can think of a prize." Before Donghae could respond, Eunhyuk pulled Donghae closer by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply.

     When Eunhyuk pulled away Donghae froze in place. Eunhyuk stared at Donghae for a moment and asked, "What's wrong?" Without stopping Donghae says, "It's Sungmin." Eunhyuk whips around to see Sungmin on a bench sobbing. Eunhyuk also stared, "I've never seen Sungmin cry before." Donghae and Eunhyuk approach Sungmin tentatively. Donghae sits next to Sungmin, "Hey, are you okay?" Sungmin doesn't even look up, "Leave me alone." Eunhyuk asks, "Is there anything we can do to help?" Sungmin shoot a look filled with vehemence at Eunhyuk, "I said leave me alone." Eunhyuk tries to give Sungmin a hug, but Sungmin screams, and slaps Eunhyuk. "Hey!" exclaims Donghae. When tries to stop Sungmin from leaving, Sungmin kicks him in the groin. Donghae doubles over in pain. Eunhyuk pats Donghae's back while Donghae vomits his lunch up on the tarmac.

     "I know I shouldn't have reacted that way." Sungmin rounded a corner and ran right into Kyuhyun's chest. Shocked Sungmin instinctivly tried to run, but Kyu's arms wrapped around Sungmin. "We need to talk." Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun away, "No we don't." Sungmin walked away leaving Kyuhyun dumbfounded and staring after Sungmin. 

As Sungmin walked off, a door opened and Siwon pounces on Sungmin. Kyuhyun stares as Siwon forces Sungmin to make out with him. Even though Sungmin fights it at first, he melts into the kiss. Kyuhyun felt one stinging tear roll down his face. Sungmin ran, but Siwon looks directly at Kyuhyun and mouths the words, "He's mine now."