Impending Decisions and Mounting Guilt

Love of Eunhae

  Sungmin awoke early and for an instant he thought everything was normal. Sungmin looked down and noticed the couch he was laying on. He suddenly remembered what had happened the night before. Sungmin was snatched away by Siwon. When the night had gotten late Sungmin begged to go home, but Siwon wouldn't let him. Sungmin started to cry. Siwon walked into the room in his boxers, and sat next to Sungmin. Siwon dried his tears and pressed a gentle kiss to Sungmin's cheek. Sungmin pulled away from the kiss and hid his face in the couch pillows. Siwon said, "I made some eggs for breakfast." Sungmin silently sobbed into the pillow.

    Sungmin decided to give in and walked into the kitchen. Siwon looked up from the table and smiled at Sungmin. Sungmin took a plate and scraped some eggs onto it and sat down across from Siwon. Sungmin ate in silence while Siwon stared at him. Siwon asked, "How are the eggs." "The eggs are fine, " Sungmin said. Sungmin lied though. The eggs were absolutely delicious. Siwon smirked and laughed. Sungmin asked, "Yah what's so funny?" Siwon replied, "I used to be a chef before I pursued a singing career." Sungmin looked down, "So." Siwon grinned, "So, I know the eggs taste good." Sungmin slammed the fork down on the plate and asked, "What do you want from me?" Siwon said, "I'm not sure you are ready for that." Sungmin picked up his fork and continued eating. Siwon said, "But if you don't break up with Kyuhyun there will hell to pay." Sungmin swallowed hard. He just stared at his plate and asked, "Why are you doing this." As if it was obvious, Siwon condescendingly said, "I don't share what is mine." Sungmin softly said, "But I'm not yours." Siwon took Sungmin's hand and said, "You are now." 

    Sungmin got up, scraped the remainder of his food in the trash, and washed his hands. The soap lathered and felt wonderful against his skin. He rinsed the suds off and dried his hands on a plush caramel hand-towel. Sungmin walked up to Siwon and said, "I need to leave." Siwon asked, "and why is that?" Sungmin replied, "I need to go back to my dorm to wash up. I have a voice lesson in an hour." Siwon pondered the thought for a moment and then finally said, "Fine. Do what you need to do." Sungmin left and out of frustration sprinted to his dorm. When he arrived Sungmin noticed a note taped to his door. Sungmin picked the note off of the door and read it. The note read, "Hey I hope your okay. After I left from my voice lesson you weren't waiting like you usually do. I came by your dorm but you didn't answer. I hope everything is okay. Let me know. Love- Kyuhyun."  Sungmin felt a growing dread in the pit of his stomach. Sungmin crumpled up the note and walked inside his dorm. 

    Sungmin fetched a new outfit and laid it out on the bed. Sungmin then stripped and walked into the bathroom. Sungmin the water to the shower and started to think. "How am I going to get out of this? Will Kyuhyun be okay? What will Siwon really do if I don't do what he wants?" When the water finally got warm he stepped into the shower and let the water flow all over his body. Warm showers always relaxed Sungmin. 

    After stepping out of the shower Sungmin put his outfit on, did his eyeliner, and straightened his hair. After looking in the mirror one last time, Sungmin decided to go to his voice lesson. When Sungmin opened the door Siwon was staring at him. Siwon whistled and said, "Damn now I know why Kyu fell for you. You are delicious." Sungmin blushed scarlet and hid his face in his hands. Through his fingers Sungmin regarded what Siwon was wearing. Siwon wore black skinny-jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt, underneath a black silky vest, with a silver eagle pin over his heart. Siwon grinned and uncovered Sungmin's face and pressed a gentle kiss to Sungmin's lips. The kiss was so gentle it surprised Sungmin. Sungmin pulled away and turned man shades of red. Sungmin scorned, "Whoa, stop kissing me." Siwon turned a light shade of pink and apologized. Sungmin pushed Siwon away and said, "If you don't mind I'll be off to my lesson. As Sungmin walked away Sungmin walked away, Siwon could help but to admire the backside of Sungmin's body.

    Sungmin arrived at his lesson a few minutes early and greeted the teacher warmly. Mrs. Kim had always been kind to him. She said, "We will begin when the other pupil has arrived." Sungmin raised an eyebrow. Mrs. Kim smiled, "I think you'll like him." As if on cue Siwonwalked in the door and grabbed a folder full of music and vocal exercises. Sungmin stared at Siwon wide-eyed. Sungmin cleared his throat and said, " I'm sorry Mrs.Kim but I won't be able to have a voice lesson today." After a quck bow to Mrs. Kim Sungmin left before anyone could say anything. Halfway across the courtyard Kyuhyun noticed and shouted to Sungmin. Kyuhyun said, "Hey I missed." Sungmin teared up and shook his before running back to his dorm leaving a hurt and confused Kyuhyun behind. After a few moments Kyuhyun decided to visit Donghae and Eunhyuk.