Kyuhyun's Problem

Love of Eunhae

 Sungmin stared at the handsome face in front of him. His gaze lingered on those full lips. Man, how he really wanted those lips. Sungmin smiled and said, "Kyuhyun I really want you to kiss me." Kyuhyun blushed and pressed a quick and chaste kissed to Sungmin's lips. Sungmin whined, " I meant like a real kiss." Sungmin pouted. Suddenly, Kyuhyun got on top of sungmin, pinned him to the couch, and pressed a slow and gentle kiss to his lips. After pulling apart Kyuhyun blushed and held Sungmin close. Sungmin really wanted Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's kisses and affection always made Sungmin want him. Sungmin thought to himself, "Well if I try really hard this time, maybe he'll become intimate with me" Sungmin lightly kissed Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin even closer. Sungmin beamed at the positive reaction. Continuing on, Sungmin placed heated kisses across Kyuhyun's jawline, to his ear. Sungmin could tell Kyuhyun was enjoying it by the way his hands gripped the couch.

    Kyuhyun hissed, "Sungmin please s-stop." Sungmin let go of Kyuhyun and tried to hide the hurt on his face. Sungmin turned away from Kyuhyun, "Kyu I just don't understand." Kyuhyun embraced Sungmin from behind, "I'm sorry, I just can't." Sungmin cried and tore away from Kyuhyun, "Why not, haven't I proved that I want to be with you?" Kyuyun looked at the floor. Getting impatient Sungmin said, "Fine I guess not, I'm leaving." Kyuhyun looked up, "Wait please don't go." Sungmin turned around. Kyuhyun continued, "I'm sorry but guys have used me before." Sungmin sat down and waited for Kyuhyun to finish. Kyuhyun continued, "I've been forced to do things that give me nightmares, it's not that I don't want you, its just I'm afraid." Sungmin burst into tears and hugged Kyuhyun tightly, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know." Kyuhyun Sungmin's hair as Sungmin tried to stop sobbing. Kyuhyun comforted Sungmin and pressed soothing kisses on his cheek. When Sungmin had calmed down he said, " Kyu I only want you to be happy. If you don't want it then I can respect that." Kyuhyun smiled brightly, "Thanks for understanding." Sungmin smiled, "Let's go for a walk." Kyuhyun stood up and took Sungmin by the hand and led him out of the door.

    Sungmin and Kyuhyun strolled around the courtyard enjoying the company of one another. Sungmin catches a guy walking towards them as Kyuhyun stiffens. Even though the guy was wearing a button up shirt, you could tell that he was very muscular. Sungmin studies his face for a flaw, but couldn't find any. The guy was also tall. Sungmin starting to get jealous looks to Kyuhyun, but finds his face contorted with disdain. The guy approaches them, "Hey Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun replies, " Hey." Sungmin notices something isn't right but he can't quite place it. The guy smiles at Sungmin, "Kyu who is this?" The guy's smile turns a bit malicious. Kyuhyun takes Sungmin's hand and says, "This is my boyfriend, Sungmin." The guy's tone is almost mocking, "Nice to meet you." Sungmin looks down, "Likewise." The guy then smiled and said, "Well I need to get going, so I'll see you guys later." When the guy was out of ear shot, Sungmin stopped and asked, "Who was that?" Kyuhyun responded roboticaly, "Just a friend I don't talk to much anymore." Sungmin nodded, "Oh...okay." 

    As he was walking away Siwon thought, "How dare that bastard flaunt that fruity, little, walking ball of glitter in my face." Siwon turned and saw a pretty girl. He walked over to her, "Hey beautiful." The girl blushed giving Siwon the sign that she would be easily wooed. He continued, "I don't remember seeing you around here before. Are you new here?" The girl blushed and said quietly, "I've been here about a week and don't really know anyone yet, so I pretty much just keep to myself." Siwon put on his most dazzling smile and said, "Well do you wanna be my girlfriend." The girls blushed and nodded. How could such an innocent, scared girl say no to Siwon anyway. Siwon pressed his lips to the girl's and gave her a gentle kiss.

    Kyuhyun and Sungmin rounded another corner and ran smack into Siwon and his new "girlfriend". Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and smiled deviously. Kyuhyun looked down tightened his grip on Sungmin's hand. Kyuhyun said, "Let's go back to your place." Just as he finished, Sungmin saw a tear roll down Kyuhyun's cheek. Sungmin nodded and led Kyuhyun back to his place. When Sungmin opened the door and let Kyuhyun in, he asked poignantly, "Okay so who was that jerk?" Sungmin stood there tapping his foot, with his hand on his hip while waiting for Kyuhyun to respond. Kyuhyun replyed quietly, "That was Siwon. He was the first guy ever that I thought I'd fallen for. He was sweet, gentle, and kind at first, but then he turned. One day he got abusive. At first it was just verbal, but everyday it would get worse. One day he got physical. He actually hit me. I just stood there in shock. Then it still got worse. He forced me to do things, ual things. I knew that if I wouldn't comply that he would hurt me. Then all of a sudden, I guess he got bored. He said that I was a piece of used filth and that it was over." When Kyuhyun was finished Sungmin burst into tears and hugged Kyuhyun tightly, "I'm so sorry." Kyuhyun hugged back tightly, "He was with that girl just to tease me. He probably doesn't even like her." Sungmin let's go and stares at the floor, "But why though." Kyuhyun replies, " I honestly don't know" Sungmin juts put his lips and says, "Maybe Eunhyuk and Donghae can help us with this." Kyuhyun smiled. Sungmin walks over to the dart-board and straightens it. Sungmin says, "I want Siwon to hurt, just like he hurt you, but we can't do that. There is something we could do though." Kyuhyun an eyebrow. Sungmin continues, "We can ruin him here. Make sure he never hurts anyone else. Make everyone hate him." Kyuhyun's jaw dropped in surprise. Kyuhyun said, "How do expect to do that?" Sungmin smiled, "I have a plan but it involves Eunhyuk and Donghae." Kyuhyun smiled, "I love you Sungmin." Sungmin blushed deeply, "I love you too Kyu." Kyuhyun pulls Sungmin in for a deep kiss. After letting go, Sungmin opens the door and says, "Aren't you coming." Kyuhyun just smiles and walks out the door behind Sungmin.