Falling For The Wrong Guy

Love of Eunhae

 Sungmin returned back to his dorm, laid on the couch, buried his face in the cushions and sobbed. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Sungmin dried his face, and without thinking, he opened the door. Siwon was standing there with an assortment of blue and roses, and a card. Sungmin looked at Siwon for a second and then slammed the door. Siwon said through the wood of the door, "Hey sungmin please talk to me." Sungmin replied, "Go away." Siwon said, "But you didn't even read the card." Sungmin hit the door in frustration. Siwon asked, "Can I at least read it to you?" Sungmin was silent. Siwon cleared his throat and began reading, "I am incredibly sorry for upsetting you. I've discovered the most precious of jewels and I've mistreated it. If you allow me one chance I can show you how much I care." The words were so sweet that Sungmin cried. He was feeling conflicted emotions. On one hand he was falling for Siwon, but he was in love with Kyuhyun.

    A few seconds later Sungmin opened the door. Siwon walked in and set the flowers and the cards down. Siwon looked at Sungmin with sad eyes that made his heart melt. Siwon walked over to Sungmin got on one knee, grabbed Sungmin's hand and kissed it. Sungmin blushed bright pink. Siwon then stood up and pressed a gentle and sincere kiss to Sungmin's lips. Sungmin still had his eyes closed when  Siwon gently pulled away. Sungmin buried his head in his hands as Siwon pulled him close. Sungmin said, "I don't understand." Siwon looked Sungmin in the eyes, "What is there not to understand?"  Sungmin pulls away, "It seems like you really like me." Siwon quirked an eyebrow, "And?" Sungmin sat back down on the couch, "And it doesn't make sense because you only wanted to Kyuhyun." Siwon looked down pensively, "I really am falling for you. Hurting Kyuhyun is an added bonus."

    Sungmin started to cry. Siwon dried his tears and kissed him again. The kiss had the exact same affect. Sungmin sat down on the bed. Siwon sat down next to Sungmin, pulled him close, and pressed a heated kiss to his lips. Sungmin was stunned. Siwon slid his tongue along Sungmin's lips and Sungmin parted his lips. Siwon lightly kissed, and on Sungmin's neck, which made Sungmin moan elicitly. Siwon rubbed Sugmin's crotch while on his collarbone. "This isn't right!", Sunmgmin yelled. Sungmin pulled his shirt down trying to hide the throbbing, hard bulge in his pants, and ran out of the dorm. Siwon sighed pulled down his pants and started play with himself.