Taejun's Past

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Your POV:

I found myself putting my head on Chanyeol’s chest and he was patting my back gently. My chest hurts and I didn’t know why.

“It’s okay.” Chanyeol whisper in my ear, even though he didn’t know what’s happening he still whispers in my ear. Feel sorry for his shirt because it was covered with my tears and snot.

“Sorry,” I sniffed and he laughed softly.

“It’s okay. But why were you crying?” He asks, I wanted to tell him but I didn’t know what to tell him. But his eyes looks as if they know something I don’t.

“I don’t know.” I said, I look over to Baekhyun and noona. She hugged him and Baekhyun hugged her back and smiled.

Well why would anyone like me right? I thought. Why do I want Baekhyun to like me? Do I like him?

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

It’s all clear when she saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona kiss. She likes him probably more than just like. Even though it hurts my chest that she’s likes him and not me, but it hurts more when she leaned on me and cried softly. My chest was wet but I didn’t mind at all. All I did was patted her back and whisper ‘it’s okay’. I don’t think that helped at all. I look over at Baekhyun, the way he hugged Taeyeon noona was stiff like he doesn’t like it.

Maybe he has feelings for JY as well, even though he’s my rival it’ll be better if JY is smiling with the one she loves. I thought, cursing myself for being a soft hearted man.

Taeyeon noona smiled brightly as she hugged Baekhyun tighter. I saw Taeyeon noona looked over to us for a moment and smiled. JY stiffens besides me. Then I get it. She’s smiling because she got Baekhyun and JY didn’t. I put an arm around JY and Taeyeon noona’s smile wavered.

She can live without him… she still have me, I thought as I put my arm around JY who didn’t shrug it off.

 

Suho’s POV:

When I saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon kiss, a big rock dropped from my chest and I smiled for them. Even though no one notices that Baekhyun’s smile is fake, I did.

 

When Taejun asks me to walk Jiyoung to the shower I was surprised. When we got there it was quiet, neither of us talked. She took a shower and came out. When we got back, she seems happier like she was going to meet someone she knew and liked.

I know that Baekhyun have a feeling for Jiyoung but when I saw him and Taeyeon together. I was relief.

Chanyeol and Jiyoung walked in and the rock went back on my heart. I also know that Chanyeol have a thing for her too. After Chanyeol touched JY’s chest on accident he had been curious about her. The way he looks at her isn’t the same way he looks at other people.

Maybe she’s just isn’t the one for me, I thought.

 

No one’s POV:

“I CAN’T BELIEVED YOU MADE A MOVE THAT FAST, BAEKHYUN!” Chen clapped Baekhyun’s back, making him slump forward.

“Ha, me either.” Baekhyun said.

“Noona, I’m cute and y and hot! How come you no like me!!” Kai joked.

“Because I like Baekhyun.” Taeyeon said blushing.

“Ohhh, she’s blushing!!” Tao exclaimed like he never seen someone blush in his life.

While everyone cheered there was five sulking souls in the room. JY, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Kris. You asks why Kris, he’s in love with no one there.

His love of his life Hyunmi, didn’t replied his message for five minutes. Even thought that sounds crazy but yes. EXO’s leader is sulking at a corner drawing circles on the floor.

Beep, beep, beep. He rushed forward to his phone and looked at it.

“One new message, yes.” He exclaim, he open the message and found it was from his phone company saying that he needs to update some stuff on his phone.

“Damn smartphones these days.” Kris pouted and continued drawing circles.

 

Taejun glared at Taeyeon. Even though it was a long time ago he still is hurt. All you people must be confused right? All right here’s a story between Taejun and Taeyeon.

 

“Noona!” Taejun dropped his bag on the studio floor and waved at Taeyeon.

“Oh Taejun-ah.” Taeyeon turned around, but Taejun was already gone, he was getting his towel and a bottle of water out from his bag.

“Noona don’t you have a schedule today?” Taejun asks as he took off his jacket and started warm up.

 

Flashback…

Taejun was still in school when he met Taeyeon on accident. He was looking around the studio until he found Taeyeon practicing. He was amazed, he met pretty good dancers before but she looked like she enjoyed it even though she’s making some mistakes.

“Ha, you know you can come in right?” Taeyeon said when she found him watching her, she wiped her face with a towel.

“You really like dancing don’t you, noona?” He asks.

“Haha, already a noona? Well yes I do. And as you can tell I made some mistakes too.” She smiled and twisted her bottle of water open and took two mouthfuls of water.

“You can already go be an idol with a those moves.” He said.

“Are you saying you don’t know me?” Taeyeon asks, she was amazed, there is no one in South Korea that doesn’t know Girls Generation.

“Am I supposed to?” Taejun asks.

“Uh… no. Haha, so do you come here often?” She asks, and Taejun nodded. They became friends, but then Taejun confessed to her and she accepted him. After a while he found out that she was a member from a popular girl group called Girls Generation, they got closer.

 

“No I don’t have a schedule today.” She replied simply and sat down on the floor watching Taejun dance and practice. He was auditioning for major dancing school so he worked hard.

“Um, Taejun-ah.” Taeyeon said.

“Yes, noona?”

“I have a tour next week, I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

“It’s okay noona, I’ll be waiting.” Taejun said, Taeyeon’s face dropped. That was not the answer she was looking for. In fact there was no tour at all. All she wanted was for Taejun to say ‘stay with me, don’t leave’. But sadly all Taejun thinks right now is dancing, she knows it’s very important but lately Taejun haven even looked at her twice. Like when she was going to give him a peck on the cheek he was already gone. To be honest she got tired.

 

A few months later…

“Noona, how come you haven’t been answering my calls and text?” Taejun asks when he finally sees his girlfriend after three months.

“Don’t you know that if your girlfriend doesn’t answer your call or text for a month then it’s officially over?” Taeyeon said not even looking at him even though she yearns to look into his eyes.

“Why noona?”

“Just because.” She said simply.

“Noo-“

“Please, I don’t have any relationships with you right now so can you please leave this practicing room?” Taeyeon said finally turning around. Staring into his eyes, the warmth was still there, she wants to give him the same warmth but she hardens her stare.

“Noona!”

“Please leave.” She turned back around and started doing her stretches.

“Can you at least tell me why?”

“I got tired of you. I mean how can someone not get tired of their boyfriend being so naïve and childish?” Taeyeon puts a little cold tease in her tone.

With a quiet ‘oh’ he left the room, without banging the door. That made Taeyeon’s heart burst. When Taejun is mad or sad he’ll bang the door no matter what, she saw him mad one time but he didn’t bang the door then she realized that he’s too mad to do it.

“I’m sorry.” She hugged herself and cried. She grabbed her towel and wipes away her tears and sat on the floor. There was a spot that she didn’t drop her tears had droplets of tears. Those were Taejun’s. She couldn’t help but to cry again knowing she made him sad.

After that Taejun never texted or call at all. Then she remembered that Taejun had an audition to go to. She disguised herself and went to the school. Six hours of sitting in an auditorium chair and not seeing a sight of Taejun.

“Han Taejun number 221.” Taeyeon lean forward on her chair but no one came to the stage. They waited for five minutes and no one came so they disqualified him. She left the school after the five minutes. She had never seen Taejun after that.

 

No One’s POV:

Kris: Hey, sorry we had a super hard practice today

Hyunmi: Its okay I had a hard photo-shooting today, the dude would not shut the up man I want to do different expressions while he’s over there “GIVE ME SOMETHING Y I NEED Y BACK”

Kris: Ha, I should have been there he’ll probably be like “ohh y never left”

Hyunmi: Flattering yourself a little bit too much there don’t you think

Kris: It is not flattering if it’s the truth

Hyunmi: well I think you don’t own enough mirrors for the truth then

Kris: Hey!

Hyunmi: Hahaha I’m just kidding

Kris: Do you want to come over tomorrow, we have a free day

Hyunmi: REALLY?

Kris: Really, oh um do you mind bringing us cake though hahaha cause D.O’s like all healthy food

Hyunmi: hahaha sure I’ll bring one. Chocolate?

Kris: Yes!

Hyunmi: Kris, I got to go, another photo-shooting and I was just looking up scandals and look at this

She sent him a link and Kris clicked the link and shouted, “WHAT THE HECK?” Which wake up all the EXO-M members.

“Kris, what do you want?!” Luhan yelled as he came in, his hair messy but he made it look stylish.

“Look at this.” Kris handed his phone to Luhan who screamed as well.

“Oh my god, guys. You must be very energetic but we’re not!” Chen rubbed his eye.

“Just look at this.” Luhan handed to Chen, who ran out of the room and woke everyone up just to see this. He even kicked Lay out of his bed.

“Wow, that’s very energetic.” Kris said.

“Yup.”

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Tao’s voice was loud.

 

“So who thinks the Glitter girl is creepy now?” Chen asked, everyone raised their hand.

“I mean who the heck Photoshop my face out?” Tao said as he enlarges the picture to the place he was sitting at.

The link that Hyunmi showed him was about JY and Glitter who sat in the coffee shop that they were in but they were all gone except for JY and Glitter. JY was feeding Glitter but he wasn’t smiling that time but he is now.

“Okay look at this, don’t you think it’s a bit weird.” Lay said as he read the article.

“JY texted Glitter to meet him outside of the TS entertainment company which Glitter was in. They sat in the coffee shop where they have their date. Glitter said they have been dating for two years already and it was JY who confessed to her. They are such a lovely couple.”

“I would, I don’t want a big scary panda on my scandal picture.” Chen muttered. “Hey, whoever photo-shopped this must because Tao’s Gucci bag is on the floor. And you could see Baekhyun’s feet.”

“That’s stupid, well at least people can know this is photo-shopped.” Xiumin said, then everyone went back to sleep. Poor Lay had an aching back the next morning.

 

“Hey JY, look at this.” Chen said and showed Jiyoung the picture of her and Glitter.

“Um, when did we take this picture?” Jiyoung asks, Chen face palmed himself and explain everything to Jiyoung. Who nodded with an o shaped mouth.

“So you are saying I have a scandal with her.” Jiyoung said calmly.

“Yeah, you know most people are running around explaining stuff.” Chen said.

“Well it’s not true and if I do people might say it’s an excuse and excuses are for hiding the truth.” Jiyoung said.

“Who’s that smart to think of that?” Kai said and sat down on the floor. They were in EXO-K’s apartment while Lay was at EXO-M’s. His back hurts and he didn’t feel like moving today. They had the whole day off cause nothing was happening today.

“But why would Glitter want a scandal with you?” Kai asks. “If she needs one for a scandal then there’s me!”

“Yah, it’s not funny, when it comes to a rookie to have a scandal it’s normally not good at all but if the other person is from a famous group called EXO then it’s another story. It will boost the rookie’s reputation up to a lot. And it said you guys had a good long relationship so it will work the double.” Chanyeol said and sat down next to Jiyoung and draped his arm around her shoulder like they do it every day.

Jiyoung sat next to him, she could smell the toothpaste that he uses to brush his teeth.

“That’s true, but why would TS Entertainment agree with this?” Kris said, while he texted. “Damn.”

“What?” Chen asks.

“I accidentally texted what I said to Hyunmi.” Jiyoung’s no longer scared of Hyunmi after she heard that Hyunmi is dating Kris.

“Hey guys do you have a new toothbrush I can have? My brush bristles are falling off.” Baekhyun said as he came out of the bathroom with a cup of water. He looked over at Chanyeol who had his arms around Jiyoung. He looked away quickly when Chanyeol look his way.

“Wait for me.” D.O said as he rush into his room and grabbed a new toothbrush and handed to Baekhyun.

“Thanks.” He said, D.O was a bit confused.

“Don’t worry D.O. Having a girlfriend might make him a bit matured and better mannered.” Kris said.

“How come it doesn’t work with you?” Jiyoung asks Kris.

“Because I’m older than Hyunmi and I already have seven kids to take care off already so I’m pretty mature and mannered.”

“Nine? There’s Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Luhan, D.O, Chen, Xiumin, Kai, Sehun.” Jiyoung asks.

“Yeah, Suho, Lay, D.O, Xiumin are off the list and you count as one too so that actually makes eight.” Kris said.

“I’m mature!” Kai said.

“You’re whining.” There was a knock on the door and Kris rushed to get it. His face dropped when he saw it was Taeyeon noona.