Shopping

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

For some reasons Jiyoung woke up on the floor with her blankets wrapped around her like a present. Jiyoung got up and scratch her head. She looked around and saw Baekhyun was gone, but a sweet smell of breakfast hung in the air.

She came out and found all of EXO sitting down at the living room eating pancakes.

“Yours is at the table, I gave you one more pancake. You need to grow you’re just a bit shorter than Baekhyun.” D.O umma said.

“Kamsamsimida.” She bowed to D.O. Jiyoung get the sense that everyone looked at each other wide eyed.

“Okay, that was weird.” Kris said. Jiyoung went into the restroom half-asleep and started brushing her teeth washed her face. She came out awake and brought her plate to the living room. Some of the members well all of them looked at Jiyoung, like she grew a pair of deer antlers.

“Bwol?” Jiyoung asked.

“You were so nice a while ago.” Kris said.

“I was half asleep. I don’t know what happens when I’m half asleep.” Jiyoung said and shoved a pancake in to .

“So what happens if you got ?” Chen popped out a random question making Jiyoung choke on her pancake. The bits of the pancake flew everywhere onto everyone. The only lucky ones were the people beside her, Suho and D.O. The rest were… pancake bits covered. Kris looked like an about to explode dragon.

“Sorry, but I think I would be awake if someone tries to me.” Jiyoung said, finally swallowed the rest of the pancake.

“It ain’t if you like it.” Chen said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Ugh, I have to go take ANOTHER shower.” Kris emphasized the word ‘another’. Jiyoung looked at him and nodded.

“You do need another shower. I’m sorry I spit pancake bits on you, but just wait for a few seconds.” Jiyoung said and ran to the restroom and brought out some towels. EXO boy started dusting the pancake crumps off of them.

“Aish, I want to go shopping.” Baekhyun said and threw the towel at Jiyoung. Jiyoung catches it and threw it back.

“Just go then.” Jiyoung said.

“Oh yeah, I go outside then fans take pictures then I’ll have this nick name of pancake crumbs.”

“You have other clothes.” Jiyoung said.

“Yeah, but I feel like wearing this today!”

“Baby.”

“Spitter.”

“Eyeliner freak.”

“Parrot.”

“BACON!” Jiyoung shouted.

“GIRLY JY!” Baekhyun shouted, then Jiyoung look around nervous for a bit then she said…

“MANLOVER!” Some of the members started to laugh.

“I don’t love man I love woman.” He said.

“Guys shut up, I don’t want to hear two parrots talking to each other every day! Who wants to go shopping?” Kris said. Tao, Lay, Luhan, Baekhyun, D.O, Suho, and Jiyoung raised their hands.

“Okay, let’s go, but let’s go change first. Or else we would get the nickname of pancake crumbs.” Kris said and tugged on his shirt. EXO-M boys went back to their dorm and go changed after five minutes Jiyoung was done and she waited outside in the living room. The boys came out too but all of them had on hats, sunglass, and mask. The last one to get out was Baekhyun, since he had to wait for Jiyoung to get dressed first. He only had on a hat and a mask.

“Hyung it took you longer today longer than Kris hyung.” Kai said.

“I know, because someone stole the room.” Baekhyun said and looked at Jiyoung. Jiyoung smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of her neck.

“You’re a guy and Baek is one too, why don’t you guys just change together?” Xiumin suggested the idea, Jiyoung and Baekhyun immediately shook their heads.

“Why, is one of you gay?” Chen asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“NO, I’M AM STAIGHT, THE STRAIGHTEST GUY EVER!” Jiyoung shouted. Everyone looked at her with big eyes.

“Okay, chill down, sheesh.” Kris said.

“Guys let’s go already, I have a new Gucci bag to look at the mall.” Tao said, he already go out the door.

“Didn’t you buy one last week?” Lay asked.

“Yes, but ge they probably already had new bags out already.” Tao shouted.

“Ugh, I’m starting to hate the smell of leather in my room now.” Kris rubbed his temple and followed Tao.

“Is someone going to give JY a mask or something that will cover him?” Luhan asked, fixing his mask.

“I’ll give him one.” D.O said and went into his room and came out with a mask with a little bunny mouth picture on the front.

“I hadn’t used it yet.” D.O handed JY the mask.

“Thanks umma.” Jiyoung said and put on the mask then started thinking.

“But wouldn’t it be more suspicious if people saw us like this?” Jiyoung asked.

“Yes, but they would recognize us better if we didn’t have mask, we would probably look like someone else.” Suho said.

“Okay guys, let’s go!” Chanyeol said and ran out the door. EXO and Jiyoung started to get their shoes on and then headed towards the door. Tao and Kris was already a bit ahead of them.

“Whoa are we going to walk to the mall?” Jiyoung asked, the boys look at her and nodded.

“My poor legs.” Jiyoung muttered.

“Oh shut up and keep up.” Baekhyun said. They ran up to Kris and Tao, who were bickering about Gucci bags.

“Wait how many Gucci bags does Tao hyung have?” Jiyoung asked.

“Um, let me count.” Tao started counting. It passed ten and fifteen.

“Sixteen bags, and seventeen is coming or maybe more.” Tao started to rub his palms together. If you see a byuntae’s expression when he sees a girl that’s how Tao’s expression looked like. Jiyoung look at Tao like better stay away from him.

“I’m about to be broke.” Kris said.

“Why? Brought to much yadong?” Chen asked.

“No, because Tao always, always, always make me pay for his Gucci.”

“Who’s fault that you are his dad? And Suho is his mom.” Luhan said and took of his hat and started fixing his hair. The girls passing by would be pointing their fingers and whispering something.

“Oppa, are you Luhan oppa?” One girl asked.

“Yes, we’re kind of off right now so we don’t do anything.” Luhan answered back.

“Aw, but can you sign this please? Pretty please?” The girl begged.

“Luhan hyung, just sign it, you’re not going to die if you did.” Jiyoung said.

“Okay.” Luhan said and grabbed the girl’s pen and signed the back of her jacket.  After he finished signing Jiyoung looked at it curiously.

“I don’t know what that says but I know that says ‘han’.” Jiyoung said.

“Are you Sehun oppa?” The girl asked.

“No, I’m sorry but I’m just a replacement until Sehun hyung gets better.” Jiyoung replied.

“What happened?”

“He broke his back when he was practicing.” Suho answered for her.

“Tell him Kim Minhee wish him great recovery. Oppa you’re hot too.” She said and giggled.

“Thank you, I’m JY.” Jiyoung said, she sticks out her hand and Jiyoung shook it, then she ran away giggling.

“Luhan hyung, tell me how to sign.” Jiyoung said.

“I’ll tell you at the dorm. OH COFFEE AND BUBBLE TEA!” Luhan shouted and ran to the shop.

“Ugh here we go again.” Kris said.

“What? I like bubble tea.” Jiyoung said.

“Oh goody maybe you could be Sehun.”

“Why you don’t like bubble tea?” Jiyoung asked.

“I do but Luhan always, always, always, always make me pay. Do I look like a free bank to everyone?” Kris said, both of his hands out like a what gesture.

“Yeah, kind of. Who’s fault you’re the leader.” Jiyoung said.

“If we were not in public, I will kill you.” Kris said.

“You wouldn’t, you can’t kill an innocent kid like me.” Jiyoung said and batted her eyelashes.

“Yeah, really innocent.” Kris said sarcastically.

“Let’s go!” Xiumin yelled from the door. Then Kris and Jiyoung found out that EXO all left them arguing in the middle of the street. Some people would walk pass by them and look at them weirdly. 

“Okay coming.” Kris shouted back and dragged Jiyoung into the shop.