Taeyeon

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!
Your POV:
“How does this even look like stripper clothing to you, Kai?” I asked as I held up the one piece swim suit he gave me.
“That’s what the store had, I couldn’t find anything even more showy.” He said.
“Where did you go?” Baekhyun asked.
“Why? You have a better place to get stripper clothing. Ew you really are a ert, haha.” Kai joked on Baekhyun.
“No, I don’t have a better place to go but I’m going for a return,” He said as he held up a wig and a school girl uniform. “This is too short.”
“Wow, he sounds pumped up.” Kai said as we watch Baekhyun put on the dress.
“Um, are you a byuntae.” I asked.
“No, but a bet is a bet.” He said.
“Oh my god.” I said as puts on the wig.
“Oh, I look good.” He said and did a pose.
“Is he on pills.” I asked Kai.
“I don’t think so, if he does then he should share.” I gave him a look and he said he was just kidding. After that Kai left and it was just me and Baekhyun who had a wig on.
“Uh, Baekhyun can I trade you clothes?” I asked.
“No.” he snapped but then he handed me the uniform and the wig.
“I thought you said no.”
“Yeah, I did, but then I realized that you are a girl.” He said and grabbed the one piece swimsuit.
“Thanks.” I said and we went changing.
 
I wanted to laugh so bad when I saw Baekhyun in the one piece swimsuit.
“Pfft.” I laughed but quickly covered my mouth.
“Hey, if you’re going to be a stripper show more of  your leg and chest.” He said, but then he shook his head.
“Uh, never mind, that was a stupid idea.” He said and walked off.
“Hey where are you going?” I asked.
“Looking for people, so we can get the bet over with.” He said.
“Wow, you are so pump up for a bet.” I said.
“I keep my promises, even if it’s lame.” He said and waved at a couples of boys who were really grossed out and walked away really quickly.
“Can you tell it’s Byun Baekhyun under this?” He asked me and twirled.
“Uh… a bit.” I said and looked away cause the swimsuit was really tight on him and it was really embarrassing to look at him.
 
We went to a practice room which was empty. I threw my wig on the floor as we sat down.
“Oh my god, I’m really going to kill Kai when I go back.” Baekhyun suddenly said.
“Why? I thought you were really on to your promise and stuff.” I said as I look up to him, he lied down next to me.
“Yeah, but I need to pee.” He said, he turned his head towards me and I was trying not to laugh at him. His wig was turned sideways so it made him look like the grudge in a swimsuit.
“You’re trying not to laugh right? Do I look really bad in this? I mean I can’t let anyone see me like this!” he said.
“Pfft, you don’t look bad you look funny.” I said, I turned to my side and laughed my off.
I turned to face him but then realized that he was suddenly on top of me.
“Waeyo?” I asked, he had a serious face on.
“Is it still funny?” He asked as his face closed in on mine.
“N…no.” I said and turned my face to the side. He rolled off of me but suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me into a closet that was filled with mops.
“Wae?” I asked.
“People’s coming, here’s your wig.” He said. I took it from his hands and put it on.
“Are we going to wait in here until they are gone?” I asked he nodded.
“Aish.” We sat down on the closet floor, whoever those people were they were practicing hardcore. The music stopped and it replayed and that system repeated till Baekhyun fell asleep on me.
How does someone fall asleep with that music on? I mean it’s like loud! I thought as Baekhyun snored lightly.
 
After the people left I pushed the door open and dragged Baekhyun out.
“God, so skinny but so heavy as well.” I said. I kicked his side lightly, he groaned but eventually woke up.
“What time is it?” I asked him.
“Do I look like some clock to you?” He asked.
“No, but you have a phone so check.” I said.
“Yah, you try carrying a phone around when you are in a one piece swimming suit!” He said.
“Well I thought you would tuck it somewhere.” I said.
“Yah, do I look like some girl that put’s their phone in their s?” He asked.
“Well right now yes.” I said and took his wig off.
“Aish, let’s go back.” He said, I nodded and went with him. When we found our practice room there was a girl in there with EXO.
“Baekhyun!”  The girl came running over to Baekhyun and gave him a hug.
“Oh Taeyeon noona.” Baekhyun said and hugged her back.
“Why are you in that? And who is this girl next to you?” Taeyeon asked, I took off my wig and bowed.
“Me and JY made a bet with Kai and we lost so we have to dress like this and asked some boys if they wanted a lap-dance or not.” He said.
“Oh, hahaha. Well go change.” She said and gave me a look. I bowed and grabbed my clothes and went changing.  (I’m not trying to make Taeyeon the bad guy but I just need some drama and I recently found out they were dating)