Kim Hyunmi

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Jiyoung.

"Are you a girl?" Chanyeol asked.

"No!!"

"Then why is your chest bandaged?"

"Cause I have heart problems!" Jiyoung yelled making that lie up int a few seconds.

"Ohhhh, sorry, did it hurt?" Chanyeol asks and ignored that little feeling that is telling him that's not it.

"I heard a scream!" Taejun came into the room.

"Yeah, Chanyeol accidentally touched my chest, and I just told him that i have heart problems." Taejun went from calm to anger to calm again.

"Oh, Sajang is calling for you guys to got to his office." Taejun said as he squinted his eyes at Chanyeol, who looked at him with his innocent confused eyes.

 

"So, there is a new CF that wants you kids to go, would you kids take it?" Sajang asks.

"Of course." They all said.

"Okay, so here's the female lead. And here's the details." Sajang showed them the picture and handed them a packet. Jiyoung who saw the picture couldn't stop shaking. Baekhyun who was next to her looked at Jiyoung weirdly.

“Are you going to have a seizure?” Baekhyun asked in concern. Jiyoung looked up at Baekhyun and shook her head.

“Sa-sajang, do we all have to go?” Jiyoung asked. Eleven head turned her way.

“Why? You want to do this yourself?” Sooman asked, his voice was a little hard.

“No, I don’t want to do it.” Jiyoung said.

“Why?”

“Personal reasons.” Jiyoung said.

“Sorry JY, but personal reasons don’t qualify in the entertainment world.” Sooman said, his tone was hard but with a hint of concerned.

“Sorry, I’ll do it.” Jiyoung said.

“Okay, then I’ll contact the director about this. JY stay with me and tell me about your reason.” Lee Sooman said. With a bow eleven boys walked out, but every one of them press their ear hard against the wall to hear what’s going on.

“JY, what is your reason?”

“Sajang, it’s just that when I was in my middle school year, there was this girl name Kim Hyunmi that bullied me a lot.” Jiyoung said.

“I don’t think that the same girl that bullied you.” Sooman said gently.

“Maybe so.”

“How where you bullied?”

“She made fun of me because my dad died, and I came home one day with a broken arm and a lot of bruises. Then another day I had a broken leg.” Jiyoung said, she held her own hands together fighting her tears back of the painful memories.

“I’m sorry about your father. But I’m sure this Hyunmi isn’t the girl you know.” Sooman said and gave Jiyoung a pat on her shoulder.

“I hope it isn’t or else I’ll probably faint on the spot. May I leave? I want to practice.” Jiyoung said.

“Sure.” Jiyoung was about to walked out when there was a thump on the wall. Jiyoung walked out and saw no one.

“Someone just bumped into the wall.” Jiyoung started walking to the rap recording room. There was no one in there but the door was open. She sat on the bench but then her hand fell on a piece of paper. It was Baby Don’t Cry’s music sheet but it was not the rap, it was the singing part. It had the words on the paper along with the notes. She started to sing the first note, but then got carried away on singing. When she finished the room echoed her last word, then she headed back to meet with the rest of EXO.

When she walked in there was a quiet awkward silence.

“Bwol?”

“Nothing.” Kris said and looked away.

“Why is it so quiet?”

“…” If you were in there you could hear crickets cricking in the back. Then D.O the umma blurted out, “We heard the conversation of you and Sajang.”

“And?” Jiyoung said.

“You’re not going to get mad?” Chanyeol asked, apparently he’s scared of Jiyoung when she’s mad. I mean who wouldn’t be scare of a monster.

“Not really, but if you throw an I feel sorry for you party then I’ll beat up your butts.” Jiyoung said.

“Hahaha, we can promise you that.” Chen said, that lifted the mood a little.

“How about we protect our little maknae at the set? If it’s really that girl then we’ll protect him, but if it’s not then we mind our own business.” Luhan said.

“As much as you annoy me sometime, I don’t like to see one of my member get beat up by some killer girl.” Kris said. Jiyoung raised an eyebrow at him.

“I go with Kris ge.” Tao said.

“Tao, you go with Kris all the time, expect when he didn’t want to buy any Gucci for you.” Xiumin said, Tao pouted.

“That’s true but I don’t want anyone hurt in our group.” Tao said.

“I go with Kris too.” Suho said, knowing Jiyoung’s a girl. Everyone agreed to Kris even Baekhyun.

“Am I supposed to be a wimpy boy who doesn’t know anything?” Jiyoung asked.

“Yeah.” Kris and Baekhyun answered at the same time.

“I think that’s the truth then.” Chen said.

“That is soo not the truth.” Jiyoung said crossing her arms against each other as a X.

“Yah, EXO get in the van!” Ahra came busting in the door.

“Noona, why are you here?” Jiyoung asked.

“I’m going to drive EXO-K to the set.” Ahra said.

“Where’s manager hyung?” Kris asked.

“He said that he wants a short vacation so Sajang put me in charge of you boys, for now.” Ahra said. “So get in the van.”

“I rather walk than sit in the same car as you. You can’t even keep your hands on the wheel all the time!” Jiyoung complained.

“Come on, a pretty noona like her, probably can drive very well.” Kai said.

 

“AHHH, AHRA NOONA PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!” Kai screamed. Kai sat next to Jiyoung who was rolling her eyes while she clutch on to her seat belt. Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun sat in the back hugging each other like it is their last time together. D.O was in the front because Ahra asked D.O to be next to her. For some times, she would glance at D.O and started to blush and hid her face.

When we arrived on the set, everyone got out and hugged the ground. EXO-M looked at them as if an alien just landed and asked to kiss them.

“You know you guys are acting really weird.” Lay said.

“Ha, only if you were in the same van as us, you would think this is normal.” Jiyoung said and got up. The last one to get up was D.O, as much as he like tidiness, he was kneeling on the floor saying I love you ground don’t leave me next time with Ahra.

They walked in an introduced themselves to the set. The director came over to the EXO boys and girl.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo EXO, I’m your director but please call me Mr. Kang. The girl for the set is right over there.” Mr. Kang said and left the them there standing. They started looking around to see the girl but they didn’t see anyone really mean and killer looking. Then there was this loud scream.

“WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BE HERE?!” a girl’s very high pitch voice came over from the camera. 

“Uh, I think that’s the girl.” Kris said as he lead them to the girl. However, right when you could see the girl’s face clearly, Jiyoung stopped dead.

“Guys, I’m going to use the restroom.” Jiyoung said.

“Are you okay? You look pale.” D.O asked and put his hand on her forehead.

“You’re cold.” D.O added.

“Is that the girl that hurt you?” Baekhyun asked.

“Y-yeah.” Jiyoung stammered.

“She doesn’t look like a killer girl.” Kai said.

“She looks like one when she’s mad.” Kris said and pointed to the girl. She was stomping on something and glaring at everyone near her.

“Leader, you lead.” Xiumin said.

“No, the oldest lead, or the wushu panda lead.” Kris said and backed off.

“I’ll lead then.” Suho said. “I mean a girl can’t be that scary right?”

Suho walked over to the stilling stomping girl. The girl looked up and hurried up to fix her hair and her clothes.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Hyunmi.” She said with a smile.

“That looks fake to me.” Chanyeol whispered to Jiyoung in his deep voice. That made Jiyoung shiver down her spine.

“Tell me about it.” Chen whispered back to Chanyeol.

Suho shook her hand, but when he try to let go she was still holding it.

“Hahaha, Hyunmi-ssi my hand hurts.” Suho said awkwardly.

“Oh, I’m sorry oppa.” She said letting go of Suho’s hand.

“EXO, PLEASE GET READY!” one of the set’s people shouted.

“NEH!” They shouted back. When they were about to leave Jiyoung was trailing behind them. Hyunmi’s eyes widen so big some people were afraid that her eyeballs would fall out of their sockets.

“Taejun oppa!” she shouted and went towards Jiyoung. Jiyoung stiffened and looked at Hyunmi with shocked and scared eyes.