forever bickering

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

After Lee Sooman said those words, the EXO boys went crazy like literally. They were jumping up and down, howling like wolfs, and some even shead some tears.

"Oh and kids, you'll have a new dorm." Sooman said with a smile then walked out.

"I want my own room!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Why?" Jiyoung asked him. He was rooming with Baekhyun.

"Because Baek hyung doesn't like cold so he turns on the heater at night and I always sleep outside on the couch! And he yelps like a dog 40 times then he would shut up and go to sleep."

"Pwuahahahaha yelps like a dog 40 times!" Jiyoung said laughing at the not so amused Baekhyun.

"Oh please, I'll roommate with anyone just not you." Baekhyun said, Jiyoung stopped laughing. She was a little hurted from the inside but she managed to put on a face.

"Well it's not like I want to roommate with you." Jiyoung snapped back at him.

"Good so I don't have to see you at night!"

"Yeah me too! I don't want to get nightmares when I see your face!" Well it just went on and on even in the van Jiyoung and Baekhyun wouldn't stop bickering at eachother.

"Shut up!" Manager hyung suddenly outbursted.

"You guys are getting on my nerves!" Manager yelled from the front of the van.

They both dip their head as an yes. They stopped at a big house that could fit the 6 of them. EXO-M lives right next door to them. Chanyeol was the first to run into the house and yelled, "This is my room!"

"Chanyeol get out right now!" Manager hyung said. With a pouting face Chanyeol came out to the front with the rest of EXO.

"Now the old rule." Manager hyung said. Jiyoung look at them like what is the old rule.

"We usally do gai bai bo for making desicion on something we can't decide." Suho explained.

"Oh, I hope you guys don't use that to see who you should love." Jiyoung said.

"Well okay, if on the first round there is two person with the same thing they are going to be roommates. But if there is three person with the same then they do it again." Manager hyung explained. They nodded and balled their fist up.

"Gai bai bo!" At the first round Chanyeol and Suho got rock so they are roommates. Kai and manager hyung got sissors. Baekhyun, D.O, and Jiyoung got paper. 

"Please let me have my own room." Baekhyun whispered loudly.

"Psh." Jiyoung said and balled up her fist.

"Gai bai bo." They put out their hands.

...

.....

.......

"NOOOOO!" Baekhyun and Jiyoung both yelled.

"Yay!" D.O was partying by himself. Jiyoung and Baekhyun looked at eachother.

"Aish, D.O please go again!" Baekhyun said. D.O looked at him with his big eyes.

"Okay." He said.

"Gai bai bo!"

"NOOO WHY AGAIN!?" Baekhyun yelled at his fist when he and Jiyoung both got rock.

"Baek just take the room it's not like JY is going to eat you." Manager hyung said. He got out paper, marker, and tape.

"D.O go pick your own room first then hand it to some one else." D.O hurried over to a room and taped his name on to the door. He then handed it to Baekhyun and Jiyoung.

Baekhyun was about to take his and Jiyoung's name onto a door until Jiyoung said, "Hey look at this room!" Baekhyun went over there and saw a pretty view of the neiborhood.

Nah, better not get that room, or else JY would think I would listen to him, Baekhyun thought. He then went back to the room that he wanted to pick.

"I like that one better." Jiyoung said.

"JY, not everything in life would go the way you want it to go." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah it doesn't so tape that piece of paper to that door!" Jiyoung said.

"There is no way I'm taping the paper to that door!"

"Why?"

"Just because!" Yeah it kept on going with 'why' 'just because' until manager hyung came over.

"How about you guys go live in the streets!" He gave them a glare, but they pay no attention to him since they were glaring pores through each other.

"Please don't go googly eyes right in front of my innocent eyes!" Kai said out of no where.

"Oh please. Why would I like him? He's a guy who is so annoying." Baekhyun said pointing to Jiyoung.

"Says the one who is the annoying person." Jiyoung said.

They just glared at each other without saying another word. They didn't know but Suho was looking at Jiyoung with a worried face.

 

Manager hyung sent Jiyoung back to her own house so she could pack up her belongings.

"Umma, shouldn't you be in the hospital?" Jiyoung asked when Jiyoung saw her mom in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of water.

"Haven't I said, the bill are too much to pay." Jiyoung's umma said.

"It's okay, I got a job that could pay for those bills." Jiyoung said.

"Oh by the way where were you these past few day? And where's your brother?" Jiyoung's umma asked.

"I was busy becoming an idol replacement. Taejun oppa is working as a choreographer at SM comany."

"Oh be careful okay. Don't cause him any trouble." Jiyoung's umma said as she tries to walk to the couch.

"Umma, tomorrow go to the hospital okay?" She nodded and hold on to her back.

After finishing packing Jiyoung took half of the pads in the house, you know for girls' monthly thing.

"That would if it comes some where this week." Jiyoung mumbled to herself as she stuffed them into her bag.

"Umma, I'll be visiting you in the hospital and I want to see you there!" Jiyoung started to nag her own mother about being safe.

 

"What took you so long?" Baekhyun asked while the EXO boys had to wait for her.

"Nothing, just talked to my mom." Jiyoung said.

"So what did you and your mom talk about?" Suho asked.

"Oh, I told her that me and my brother are okay and I want her to be in the hospital the next time I see her." The member looked at her with wide eyes.

"Not like that! She has late cancer and she is not willing to go to the hospital because it caused too much money." Jiyoung explained.

"Well at least you're nice to your family." Baekhyun said.

"Of course, you probably just look in the mirror all day long." Jiyoung said.

"Please I don't. You are just jealous of me because I'm prettier looking than you are." Baekhyun said.

"Are you a girl?! I want to look handsome and hot not cute and pretty! I think you are a girl!" Jiyoung said.

Suho looked at her amused. Girls would get hurt if someone told them they are ugly looking.

And it started again, Jiyoung and Baekhyun's never ending fight, until manager hyung stops them personally.