Solo

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

 “Why does Sajang need us for? I thought we rest for the rest of the day.” Lay said.

“Yes, but after this short little meeting.” Ahra said.

Shortly after Ahra got to the building without any car wretches. All EXO members filed in to the building with many fan girls outside. Just as they walked in Sooman was just coming out of the lounge.

“Come to my office.” He said or more like ordered. They look at each other wondering what’s going on.

As Sooman and EXO reach his office, he said, “After the comeback tomorrow night, Baekhyun is going to have a solo schedule.”

Jiyoung’s POV:

“The comeback’s tomorrow?!” Lay suddenly shouted from behind. Sooman looked at him, as if he wanted to face palm Lay but he hold himself back.

“Yes, Lay, its tomorrow night. I need you boys to be in good condition. No sneaking out of the dorm.” He said.

“Uh, what if we are hungry?” I asked.

“Get some food, but don’t eat too much.” He said, I nodded.

“Sajang, solo schedule? Am I going to debut a solo album or what?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, we haven’t decided if we put JY as a solo schedule too. Mr. Song, said that JY have amazing vocal cords too.” Sooman said.

“Me?” I questioned, I might have good cords or something but I’m into rapping.

“Yes, oooohhhh, I have a new idea. You, Kris, Chanyeol, and Tao debut as a rap sub unit. Well we’ll need name for you guys. Now you may leave, remember take good care of your voice.” He said and waved us out.

“Congratulations man.” Kai said and patted my shoulder.

“Thanks, hyung.”

“Hyung, congratulations too.” Kai said to Baekhyun, who looked a little dazed.

Chanyeol went over to him and snapped in front of his face, but Baekhyun looked like he was frozen.

I went over to him and slap him right across the cheek, everyone including the trainees looked at me.

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS REAL!” Baekhyun started jumping up and down like a little kid.

“Stop please, I need to concentrate on the group name.” Kris said like a real pro.

“Sorry but I’m just so excited right now!” Baekhyun looked like he was about to die if he doesn’t fanboy right now. It killed his mood when some trainee walked by and gave EXO a dirty look.

“It’s that boy again.” Chanyeol said, and hold onto Baekhyun’s arm. Right when the boy turned around, Baekhyun looked like he was going to ninja kick him. Good thing Chanyeol was holding him down.

“Does he hate you guys or something?” I asked.

“Yeah, he was our dorm mate for one day but then he said that Baek stole one of his watches. Baek has this thing if you blame him for something he didn’t do he’ll go crazy. Then one day, I found his watch in his bag, and then said Baek but that in there. So he didn’t really like Baek.” Chanyeol said.

“Why didn’t he like Baekhyun hyung?” I asked.

“It’s a mystery, but who cares, we have a life to live and so does he.” Chanyeol said beaming like an innocent kid.

“He gets on my nerves.” Baekhyun said.

“ACE!” Kris burst out of nowhere. We look at him confused.

“Our sub unit group name.” Kris said.

“No, I was thinking about ACE KILLER.” I said, and then he gasped like a drama queen.

“My son!”

“I was thinking about Kungfu Panda.” Tao said. “Or Gucci.”

“Gucci like the bag Gucci?” I said.

“Yeah.”

“That’s lame.” All eleven of us said at the same time. Tao looked like he was about to cry.

“Hip Hop Aliens?” Chanyeol suggested. We all look at him like ‘What is wrong with you’.

“Bwol?” He said.

“Aigoo, why don’t we just do initials? KCTJ?” I said.

“That’s lamer than Tao’s Gucci bag group name.” Baekhyun said.

“Then why don’t you help with the names then?” I said.

“I will.” Baekhyun stood there thinking.

“I was thinking about EXO-H or S.O.H.” Baekhyun said.

“What does S.O.H stand for?” Kris asked.

“Sons Of Hip Hop.” Baekhyun said.

“Wouldn’t that be S.O. H.H?” I said.

“Guys, would it be better if it’s S.O.H, S.O.H.H, or EXO-H?” Kris asked the group.

“They sound good, but I go with EXO-H better.” Suho said, the member nodded.

“Okay, it’s set to EXO-H.” Kris said, and turned toward us.

“I go with it.” I said. Tao and Chanyeol hyung nodded too.

“Let’s go home to rest.” Suho said and started stretching.

“Grandpa.” I muttered and started running towards the van.

Ahra unnie drove us back to the dorm. I walk in my room and plopped down on to my bed.

“Ah, I will marry you bed, if you were alive.” I rubbed my bed.

“Who’s the man who’s the woman?” Baekhyun said and sat down on his bed.

“Oh shut up, hyung.” I said and waved my hand at him.

“I thought I told you it’s ‘oppa’.” He said and lay down on his bed. I was going to say something back but then I heard a dog noises.

I went out to see if there were dogs, but I didn’t see any animal.

“It’s Baek if you are wondering if we have dogs here.” Chanyeol hyung patted my shoulder.

“How can you sleep with him?” I asked Chanyeol hyung.

“Oh, I don’t, I usually sleep on the couch in the living room. And don’t let him get hold of the thermostat, he hate’s cold so he would turn the heat on.” He said.

“We’re in the middle of summer.” I said.

“Try to live with it.” Chanyeol said, and went back to his room.

“JY! Help me with some stuff.” Umma shouted from the kitchen.

“Coming!” I said and walked over to the kitchen and saw D.O in a really motherly apron.

“Oh I should take a picture of this and put it on the internet.” I said, he looked at me with his big eyes.

“Just help me chop these carrots.” He said, and then I backed off.

“I’m allergic to carrots.” I said.

“Well don’t eat carrots tonight. Help me chop some other vegetables while I flavor this soup up.” He said. He handed me the knife. I put the knife on the counter and washed my hands then started chopping potatoes.

“Chop the potatoes to little stings.” He said, I nodded and started chopping. After done chopping, I started washing the rice.

“JY let me have the potatoes.” D.O said. The soup was put on the table to cool off, he grabbed a fry pan and put oil in it.

“Oh, can chop the meat too?”

“Okay.” I said and look at the meat, it was already soft. I slice the meat without struggling.

“Whoa, these potatoes really look like strings.” D.O said and holds up a piece of potato that I sliced.

“Yeah, ha-ha that’s because Taejun never wanted to cook.” I muttered the last part.

“What?” D.O hyung asked.

“Oh nothing.” I smiled and went back to meat slicing.

“JY don’t eat the fried rice tonight, it has carrots in there. I’ll make some other kind for you.” D.O hyung said.

“Okay hyung.” I said and put the sliced meat next to him. After some time of cooking dinner, D.O hyung told me to go get the rest of EXO. The rest of EXO-K found their way to the kitchen with their nose up high and mouth hanging to the floor with drool.

“Eww, disgusting.” I said and got out the door, I went to our neighbor the EXO-M. I knock on their door.

“Guys did someone order pizza?” Lay hyung’s voice said.

“No, but if they got the wrong address we’ll just take the pizza.” I could tell that was Chen.

“Okay.” Lay said and opened the door.

“Oh it’s JY.”

“D.O hyung told me to get you guys for dinner.” I said. We walked back to EXO-K’s dorm. EXO-K members already sat down but there were only six chairs.

“Okay the young ones you go sit somewhere else expect Kyungsoo, who made all this for us.” Kris said.

“JY helped.” D.O hyung said.

“Okay, then who is the second youngest?” They all look at Lay, who sighed.

“Why can’t I just be one year older?” Lay started to say.

“It’s okay, I’ll give my seat up for the dancing grandpa, who might break his foot if he walked over there.” I snickered at Lay, who looked at me like do-I-look-like-a-dancing-grandpa. D.O hyung put the soup on the table and the old grandpas sat down. The young ones, us, sat down at the living room watching TV while eating.

“JY, here’s your fried rice.” D.O hyung said and put kimchi fried rice in front of me. It smelled really good, I felt myself drooling for a bit.

“Now that’s disgusting.” Baekhyun pointed his chopsticks at me.

“You were the one who made the inside pool with your slobber.” I slap his chopstick away with mine.

“Guys, we are here to eat not have a battle about spit.” Kris said from the kitchen.

“But why does JY get to have kimchi fried rice?” Kai said.

“Because I can’t eat carrots, and that fried rice has them.” I pointed to his bowl.

“It’s like you will die if you ate carrots.” He said.

“Oh yes I will. I’m discovered that when I was little. I was throwing carrots at my brother one day, then the next minute my hand became a balloon.” I said and got up. I took my soup bowl and came to the table. I put a spoonful of soup into my bowl and walked back. Then I got up again and grabbed a lot of silk potatoes with meat that I both slice.

“Oh this silk potato with meat is good!” Baekhyun said.

“You welcome.” I said, Baekhyun then faked a choke.

“I think there is poison in there.” He said clutching on to his neck. I grabbed a slice of potato and threw it at him. It landed right on his face.

“Ugh.” He took it off and threw a meat at me, because he didn’t threw it far, I got it with my mouth.

“Hahaha, YOU EYELINER BACON!” I said, and chewed on the meat.

“Yeah, you can be a seal.” He said.

“Can you both please stop so I can hear this show?” Tao said, he sat almost right in front of the TV.

I came over to him and look at the TV. It was some show that I don’t know and I don’t know what they are saying either but it had subtitles.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Oh Happy Base Camp! I like that show.” Chanyeol came over. “Oh look! Lee Joongi!”