Kris in LOVE???

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

No one’s POV:

“What?” JY shouted back.

“Yah, why did you step on my pinkie and my nose?” Baekhyun said as he came up to JY with a bloody nose.

“Haha, I didn’t see you there.”

“You apologized to me and then stepped on my pinkie.”

“As you said, I apologized so you don’t have to be talking about your nose.”

“I’m not talking about my nose, I’m talking about my finger!”

“Sorry, gosh.”

“That’s not good enough.”

“What do you want me to do? Kiss it?” JY said, she didn’t notice Baekhyun’s face red up a little bit.

“Ewe, no one want’s your germ on their finger.” He stuttered. “You got to be my servent for one day.”

“Okay, fine. Gosh what is wrong with people in the morning.” JY yawned and went back to bed, Baekhyun followed her.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, I need to talk to you about something.” D.O said at breakfast.

“Okay.” Baekhyun put down his bread and looked at D.O waiting for him to say something.

“I think it would be better private.” D.O said.

“Nah, just spill the beans already.”

“Okay, did you had a wet dream last night? I know we are still very young men, and sometimes our hormones go out of control-“

“Wait what?” Baekhyun said. “I didn’t have a wet dream last night.”

“Hyung don’t lie, we saw you having a bloody nose when we went to check on you.” Kai said.

“Yah, what’s with the look?” Baekhyun said as he look at everyone.

“You are a very hyung.” Chanyeol said.

“HEY I HEARD BAEKHYUN HAD A WET DREAM!!!” Kris burst through the door and ran in.

“Yes.” D.O said calmly like a disappointed mom.

“Haha, Baekhyun you are a very dirty boy.” Kris said laughing.

“What’s with him? Is he on crack?” JY asked.

“We have no idea either, he’s been happy since last night three in the morning.”

“Why? He had a wet dream too?”

“No, I’m not like Baekhyun. It’s a secret.” He said smiling.
“Uh, okay. It’s not like it’s very important either probably just up watching .” JY said, she expected him to snap back but he stood there smiling like an idoit.

“Okay, now I’m getting worried. Did Kris get kidnapped and some other weirdo took over his looks? Wait no one wants to be looking like him.” JY said.

“He’s just having a good day, I seen him like this before, it was when EXO debuted.” Luhan said.

“Oh so he is just happy… did someone look under his bed for videos?” JY asked.

“Why are you so clingy on to the thing?” Luhan asked.

“Because it’s a bit creepy don’t you think?” JY pointed to Kris who was in the living room dancing to a pillow.

“No that you mentioned it, it is a bit creepy.” Kai said and bite into his last bread.

“How much time do we still have till practices?” Chanyeol asked.

“About three more hours.” Suho said.

“Let’s go on an investigation and find out what is happening with Kris hyung.” Chanyeol suggested.

“Oh, I agree with this idea.” JY said.

“Okay who agrees raise their hand.” Chanyeol whispered making sure Kris doesn’t hear.

Everyone raised their hand expect for D.O.

“I don’t think it is good to go through people’s private stuff.” D.O said.

“Umma, just this time.” Everyone did the puppy eye on D.O.

“Fine, but I’m not joining.”

“It’s okay D.O, you can just stay here and keep Kris entertained.” Chanyeol said.

“What am I supposed to do?” D.O said.

“I don’t know, strip I guess maybe he’s watching .” JY said giggling.

“No.” D.O said.

“I was just kidding.” JY said.

“Kids these days.” D.O sighed as he went over to Kris.

“Okay we are going to check his laptop, phone, bed, well almost everywhere.” Chanyeol planned.

“Why bed?” Kai asked.

“Because you never know if he been writing love letters to a girl or not and puts the letter under his pillow.” Chanyeol said.

“I don’t think Kris is the person to do that.”

 

1 hour later…

“I FOUND IT!!!” Luhan said loudly.

“SHHHHH!” hissed all the members.

“SEE I TOLD YOU!!!” Chanyeol hissed when Luhan found a love letter under Kris’s pillow.

“Well, how am I supposed to know?!” Kai hissed.

“Because you doubted me so much.” Chanyeol hissed back.

“Okay guys, shut up. Shall we open this letter?” JY asked.

“Duh, that was a stupid question. Plus he will never find out since this letter had been opened.”

“Ohh, let’s read, see if it is cheesy or not.” Kai said.

“Okay it says… dear love, no matter what I’ll love you. Just because you think you don’t look beautiful enough for me, I’m not letting you go. To me I feel like I’m not worth your love. Please don’t say that again, please. Oh hey go look on your web page, I send you a message and you never replied, sad face, I wanna talk to you babe.” Chanyeol said.

“Aww the first part was so sweet and adorable until the end came up, that killed the mood a little bit.” JY said, everyone looked at her.

“What? You got to admit that was sweet. I can never imagine the super dude that thinks so mighty of himself would write something like that.”

“True but it doesn’t say who the girl is.” Kai said.

“Who thinks we should act this out infront of Kris?” JY asked, with a vicious smile. Everyone raised their hands with a vicious smile as well.

 

“Dear love, no matter what, I’ll love you. Just Because you think you don’t look beautiful engough for me, I’m not letting you go. To me I feel like I’m not worth your love. PLEASE DON’T SAY THAT AGAIN PLEASE!!!” JY exaggerated at the end. Kris looked at her big eyed, he looked like he choked on air.

“OH KRISSSS MAH BABY OF COURSE I’M NOT GOING TO SAY THAT AGAIN!!!” Luhan came out with a wig and some stockings. If he put the wig on right he might pass for a girl and shave his legs too.

“OHHH MY DARLING!!! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFULL~!!” JY cooed as she hug Luhan.

“Guys, what the heck are ya’ll doing?” Kris asked as he looked at JY and Luhan.

“Stuff.” Luhan said with a funny look.

“Ew.” Kris said as he continued to look .

“Does the lines remind you of something?” JY asked.

“No… AHHHHH YOU READ ITTT DIDN’T YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!” Kris yelled and turned super red.

“Awww look at the almighty leader blushing!!” JY said as she pointed at his face.

“You… you… you…” Kris couldn’t find anything  to say back, since they already know.

“Tell us who that girl is, we won’t make fun of you.” Luhan said.

“NO.”

“Please?” JY asked.

“No.”

“Please?!” everyone begged.

“What part of no you don’t understand?!” Kris said.

“The no part.” JY said.

“God, I’m not telling who she is!” Kris said.

“Meanie.” Kai said.

“So?”

“Wait is it Kim Hyunmi the killer girl?” Chanyeol asked, Kris freezed and looked at him shocked.