She's really a scouter?!

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung’s POV:

“Ahjumma, what did you say?” I asked her confused.

“Do you want to audition for SM?” she said clearly this time.

“Ha, ahjumma tricking people is bad.”

“Seriously, young man.” She said looking kind mad.

“Ahjumma, sorry to burst your bubble but I’m a girl.” I honestly told her.

“Yah, jasig other people would jumping in joy to be scouted by me. This is the first time that I heard someone told me that lame exuse!” she shook her head at me.

“Ahjumma, I’m really a girl.” I told her.

“Oh jinja michyeoss!” she ruffles her hair and leaves. I turned around and heard a click. It was that ahjumma, now she has a camera in her hand.

*Aish, jinja! *

“Ahjumma, I’m really a girl like seriously if you don’t believe me you can check.” , I said she turned around with a blushed face.

*ert is probably what she’s thinking right now of me*

“Never mind.” I yelled and walked home.

‘OMO, UMMA HE’S SO HANDSOME!’ ‘KYAAH, OPPA DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?’ ‘Wah, he can go be a idol already.’ A guy said which made me feel uncomfortable.

*Is my body really that bad?*

--------------

“OPPA! GET YOU DOWN FOR YOU SHAMPOO!” I screamed. My mom then came out from the restroom.

“Oh, Taejun-ah, Jiyoung told you to go get your shamp-” she stopped short and looked at me.

“Jiyoung did you get the purple bottle o-” he’s eyes becomes wide

“U-Umma, do I have a long lost twin or what?” he looked at out mom, who couldn’t talk.

“A-ani, I only have two kids, you and Jiyoung.” Mom looked at me, she then takes off her slipper and raised it up.

*OMG*

“Umma, I’m Jiyoung.” I said quickly before she throws it at me.

“J-Jiyoung-ah?”

“Neh, Umma.”

“Umma, that’s not Jiyoung, she would never say ‘nae’ to anyone.” Taejun waved his hand at my mom.

“What have you done to my lovely dongsaeng?!” he walked towards me.

*oh god I should really record this right now*

“Oppa, I’m Jiyoung.” I said with my sweetest voice I could ever possible have.

“Eww, dude it’s really weird for me to see me in this kind of face and voice.” He said shivering.

“What does Jiyoung like to eat every time she gets out of the shower?” my mom asked me.

“Eat ice cream.”

“What kind?”

“All kinds of ice cream but mostly chocolate.”

“YOU EN STALKER!” Taejun pointed his finger at me and hollered.

“YAH, MEONGCHEONG?!” I smack his head with his shampoo bottle.

“Umma, she’s really Jiyoung.” Taejun rubbed his head.

“Jinja?”

“Neh, umma.”

She walked over to me and smacked me against the head.

"Oww umma!" I rubbed my head and pouted.

"Aish, gijibae! AIGOO, I thought you were Taejun or someone who stole Taejun's face." she shook her head.

She started going trough the bags of groceries. She grabbes out the cabbage and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Waeyo?"

"The cabbage. What happen to it?" she place the cabbage in front of my face.

"Umma there was this crazy ahjumma running after me! It is really creepy, she even told me she's some SM company scouter." I said. Taejun suddenly grabbes my shoulders.

"W-wae?" I asked when he looked at me with his shocking and intense eyes.

"An ahjumma, she said that she was a scouter of SM?" I nodded.

"YAH! PABOYA?! SHE REALLY IS A FREAKEN SCOUTER OF SM!" he shouted at me.

"You don't even know how she looks like and your saying she's a scouter of SM." I shook his hands off of my shoulder.

"She's shorter than you, brown eyes, and she was wearing a beige color jacket with jeans right?"

"How did you know?" shocked that he knows.

"The cashier girl is my long time ex."

"Oh, no wonder she was all cold and emotionless to me."

"BUT HOW CAN YOU FREAKEN GIVE UP A CHANCE!" he shouted at me while shaking my shoulder wildly again.

*Aish, my arms are offically dislocated.*

 


comment, subscribe, and upvote!!

thank you!!!!