Chapter 33.

I.. Introduced the wrong girl?!

Sooyoung's POV

He started to hold his pants' zipper. 

"Y-yah! W-what are you doing?" I asked, backing off.

He smirked and started to slowly pull the zipper down. "Sooyoungieeee~" He cooed.

I shut my eyes close. "YAH!" I shouted, my voice booming in the small room. "S-STOP THAT! W-WHATEVER THAT IS!" I shouted, stepping backwards with much effort since my eyes were closed -- and that was when I hit a wall.

"Sooyoungie~" He continued, and I could hear the sound of his zipper.

WHAT IS HE PLANNING?? I SHOULD'VE GONE WITH KYUHYUN OPPA AND LEFT THIS DIMWIT ALONE. DEAR LORD HELP ME. KEEP ME AWAY FROM THIS EVIL IN FRONT OF ME.

"Sooyoung," Jonghyun whispered. His mouth was right beside my ear, and I felt his breath brush along my skin. I froze in place. I couldn't move. I could run, but he was blocking my way. I could try to fight, but without any doubt, he's stronger than me. I could scream, but that would cause a huge problem.

I could smell him from here. He's that close already. But no, I will not open my eyes. He's too scary.

And then he laughed.

I peeked with my eye and saw him laughing hysterically in front of me.

"Oh my goodness, you should've seen the look on your face!" He exclaimed.

"YAHH!!!" I shouted. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!" 

"Oh, nothing. I was just trying to give you a fright." He said and walked towards.. you know.. where guys pee.. "I'm going to pee. Are you going to stay here and watch me or are you going outside to wait for me?" He grinned.

I was fuming with anger. I could feel the heat rising into my face. I clenched my fists and glared at him. "THAT. WAS. NOT. FUNNY." I growled and walked away.

"I love you too!" He shouted just as I was about to exit the bathroom.

I have just taken one step outside the bathroom when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. I almost lost my balance and fell down, but luckily I'm not very clumsy today. I was pulled into a corner.

"Are you crazy?!" Kyuhyun oppa whisper-shouted. "You could've been seen in there! Do you know how dangerous that would've been?"

"I know!" I answered. "I'm sorry, okay!" 

He sighed. "So how is he?" 

I shrugged. "He's fine.." I'm not really in the mood to talk to you. "Look, I need to go--"

"No, we need to talk." He said.

"But--"

"Please?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay.."

"Uhm.. So how long will the two of you go on as a fake couple?" He asked.

"Huh? I.. I don't know." 

Come to think of it, How long are we going to stay like this? Everything's crumbling between the two of them--Sekyung and Jonghyun. Should we just annonuce a break-up? But the Chairman might not allow us to do so. 

..and do I really want to 'break-up' with him?

Aish, Choi Sooyoung, you idiot. Of course you do! The both of you have nothing to do with each other.

"Sooyoung?" Oppa said, waving in front of me. 

"H-huh? Oh, sorry. I was uhm.. What were you saying?"

He sighed. "I said, 'would you like me to talk to the chairman for you?' "

"What for?" I asked, confused.

"You can't pretend to be Jonghyun's girlfriend forever, Sooyoung," He said. "And you know that. You will either have to break-up or continue as real lovers -- which we all know is impossible." He said.

I nodded mindlessly. "But.. Isn't this supposed to be between Jonghyun and I?" I asked. He looked surprised with my question, so I continued. "I don't mean to be rude or anything.." I said, lowering my head. "I just don't want to be a burden to you." 

He shook his head. "Aniyo.. In fact.." He paused, as if he was contemplating on whether he should continue or not. I raised an eyebrow, but never said anything. "In fact.." He said and took a deep breath. "I-I need to tell you something." 

"What is it?" I asked.

He held my eyes and took a deep breath. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Sooyoung I--"

"AIGOO SOOYOUNGIE THERE YOU ARE!!" Someone exclaimed, interrupting Kyuhyun oppa and I.

I turned around, unintentionally pulling my hands from Kyuhyun oppa's. "Jonghyun?" I asked, confused. He started walking towards us. 

"Aigoo I've been looking everywhere for you," He said like a drunkard.. Well he is drunk right now. But wasn't he already sober just a while ago? He pinched my cheeks and started cooing. "My girlfriend is so cute, isn't she?" He asked.

"W-what?" I asked. "Yah, weren't you just--"

"Let's go," He said, suddenly holding my hand. "Didn't you say that the others were already looking for me?" 

"But Kyuhyun oppa--" I looked at Kyuhyun and if my eyes aren't fooling me, I'd say he was actually glaring at Jonghyun.

"Let's goooo~!" He said as if he didn't hear me and pulled me away. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun oppa standing there. "I'm sorry," I mouthed. 

Luckily, though, someone came up and talked to him -- their manager I think.

But for some weird reason, I'm quite relieved that Jonghyun pulled me away from there. 

And that's when I remembered that Jonghyun was holding my hand. 
 
"Yah," I said, pulling him and causing to both of us to come into a halt. He turned around and looked at me with a confused face. "Did you wash you hands?" I asked.
 
He pouted and thought for a while before shaking his head. "Ani," He answered. "Why?"
 
I froze on the spot. "..didn't you just pee back there?"