Chapter 32.

I.. Introduced the wrong girl?!

A/N: Short update, sorry! :D I'll make it up to you guys next time, I promise. ^^


Sooyoung's POV

I stared at Kyuhyun, and then back to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun needs me right now. He may be drunk, but I'm pretty sure that what he's saying now are his real feelings. And yes, he might have been a pain in the lately, but he's still a good friend. He needs me more than Kyuhyun does.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I can't leave Jonghyun alone right now. Maybe we can talk some other time?" I asked, and then turned my back from Kyuhyun.

"Sooyoung, I can take him downstairs if you want, I need to talk to you." Kyuhyun said firmly.

"I'm sorry, Jonghyun really needs me right now. I'll get back to you later, neh?" I smiled and assisted Jonghyun in walking.

I left Kyuhyun alone, and Jonghyun started mumbling things beside me. "What?" I asked, trying to understang what he was saying.

"Wash.." He said quietly. 

Wash? What wash? You need to wash? 

"What are you going to wash?" I asked and exerted more force as to not let him fall. 

"Wash.." He repeated.

UGH. Frustrated woman right here. "Yah, do you need to wash something?"

"B-bar.." 

"Bar? Yes, we're in a bar." I said. I could see the doors from here. Just a few..more.. 

He shook his head again. "B-barf.. I.. I need to barf.. W-wash..room." 

"What?" I said, trying to understand him. And that's when it hit me-- OH MY GOD. HE NEEDS TO BARF. OH MY GOD!!

"Y-YAH! HOLD ON, OKAY?! W-WAIT A MINUTE!!" I said, panicking. I immediately looked for a washroom, and as soon as I spotted one, I pushed people aside.

"OH GOD, IT'S A GUY'S BATHROOM. OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO." I said panicking even more. 

Jonghyun began gagging and without even thinking, I burst into the men's bathroom. 

"KYAAAH!!" I shouted, dropping Jonghyun on the floor to cover my eyes. Several guys stared shouting too. 

"OMO!!" I picked Jonghyun up with my eyes still shut close. 

"I-I'm sorry! H-he just needs to use the washroom!" I shouted. 

I heard zippers and several mumbling. "Jeez, lady!" One guy even said. The door began opening and closing, and when I peeked using one eye, I realized that everyone had already left. I let out a sigh of relief and brought Jonghyun to the closest sink, and as if his body had detected it, he started vomiting.

I looked away with disgust and grabbed a few tissue papers to hand to the barfing guy beside me. My face is still scrunched up but I managed to pat Jonghyun's back to help ease.. whatever there is to ease. 

When he finished, and when I almost passed out, he gargled and washed his face, and then straightened up. 

He turned around and stared at me for a while. "What are you doing here?" He asked, still slightly sober but now fully aware of his surroundings. 

He looked around and then back to me again. "We're in the men's bathroom, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

And then his lips started to form what I think was a smirk.