Chapter 7.

I.. Introduced the wrong girl?!

Jonghyun's POV

We've finished filming out message for the Global Auditions. I'm still damn frustrated with what Sooyoung made me do. Freakin' couple ring. WHY DID I EVEN BUY YOU?! This is all Key's fault. If he told me that--

"Hyung." Taemin called out, making me stop all my ranting ang turn around.

"W-wae?" I asked, pretending to be cool.

"Why did you wear your couple ring to the filming? Everyone might see it. Even Sekyung noona." Curious maknae asked.

"A-ah, t-that..." I looked away from him. "Your Sekyung noona will understand. It's for publicity." I answered.

"Chincha?" He asked, believing what I said. "Ah, what was the paper that Sooyoung noona asked my to give you?" He asked.

"Nothing important." I answered, turning around.

"Hyung, are you hiding something from me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ani." I answered firmly. "Oh, Taemin, I remember, Key told me to tell you that he'd treat you Ice Cream if you find him within five minutes."

"CHINCHA?!" He exclaimed. "HYUNG, I'LL BE GOING FIRST." He said and even before I was able to answer, he was gone.

I sighed and brought out the paper Sooyoung asked Taemin to give me.

Today's to-do-list:

- Wear the couple ring you gave me on the filming. 

- Treat me to lunch~!

- Drive me home.

- Bring all my stuff for me.

- Buy me food.

- Buy me more food.

- Buy me my midnight snack.

- *I'm going to tell you more of this when we meet*

- Meet me at the rooftop at 2 o'clock.

- FOLLOW ALL STATED ABOVE OR ELSE -----

I didn't even bother finishing what she wrote. I immediately crumpled it and put it inside my pocket. Damn this life. Why must you be so cruel to me?! I wanted to introduce my girlfriend to the public but no~

I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 11:00. I groaned.

"What should I do.. What should I do.." I whispered to myself as I was standing alone with my hands on my hips.

"Boo~!" Someone pushed me from behind.

"AHHH!" I screamed in horror and covered my eyes. I then heard laughther and when I removed my hands from my face, I saw Hyoyeon noona laughing her off.

"Omo, noona you startled me!" I exclaimed, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Did I?" She asked. "Mian!" She said and finally stopped laughing.

"But what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ah. I just happened to pass by. I was on my way to the practie room. What about you? Why are you talking to yourself like a madman?"

"I.. It.. Nothing. It was nothing." I said as I looked down.

My phone rang and I excused myself first. I pressed the green button.

"Yo--"

"WHAT ICE CREAM?! YAH!!" I heard Key do his diva screech from the other line. I flinched and cleared my throat.

"M-mwo? What.. what Ice cream?" I answered, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

Key didn't answer. Instead, I different voice spoke. "Hyung~ I found Key umma in six minutes and now he doesn't want to give me my icecream~ He even said he never told you anything like that~ Hyung persuade umma to give me my ice cream~ It was just one minute~" Taemin whined on the other line.

"Taemin-ah, I told you, five minutes. Did I say anything about six minutes? No. So you don't get your ice cream. Arasso?" I answered.

"Buy hyung~~~~~"

"Taemin, I have to go. We'll take later, neh? Bye." I said and hung up. I sighed. I guess I should ust give him his ice cream later. Unless the diva won't be able to resist his baby.

Hyoyeon noona then cleared . I turned my attention to her. "A-ah, that's right. So.. where were we?" I asked.

"I was on my way to the practice room. I'll leave you first." She said and smiled. She walked away and I saw her carrying two bags. Since I have nothing to do and had to wait unti 2 PM, (I'll be back~ Get it? Get it? Damn it, I'm not even laughing at my own joke. -___-") I think I'll help her first.

"Noona!" I called out. Hyoyeon noona turned around. "Neh?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Do you need help? I don't have anything to do and I guess maybe.. I could help you bring your stuff up?" I asked, doing my puppy smile.

"Chincha?" She asked with a smile. "Is it okay?"

"Neh." I answered. Walking towards her and carried her bag. We were happily chatting when we reached the practice room. I opened the door for her and to my surprise, Sooyoung was there.. dancing.

My jaw dropped and mouth hung open as I watched her dance. I think she's doing freestyle? I'm not sure. I can't focus!!!!!!! My dear Sekyung please come here. I need you. I. must. not. cheat. on. you.

FUDGE. Dude she's really y. I feel like everything she's doing right now is in slow-motion. Everything is just.. defined.. So graceful.. so y.. so fierce and OH GOD. WHAT IS SHE WEARING.

(Remove the jacket, replace shorts with baggy pants)

I unintentionally dropped Hyoyeon noona's bag which made loud "THUD", making Hyoyeon noona look at me with wide eyes, and Sooyoung stop her dancing, looking at me too with shock.

F. M. L.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh~ Not much comedy here. -____- Sorry. >.<