Chapter 8.

I.. Introduced the wrong girl?!

Jonghyun's POV

"Gwenchana?" Hyoyeon unnie asked.

My mouth was still hanging open, and I looked at her, blinking twice before I finally understood what she said. I closed my mouth and picked up her bag. "I..I uhm.. Yeah, I'm okay." I answered, signalling her to enter the room.

"Yah!" Sooyoung shouted. I looked at her as Hyoyeon noona continued to walk. Maybe she was already used to this woman shouting.

"M-mwo?" I asked, not looking at her.

"I said we'll meet at two o'clock! Do you not know how to use a clock?" She asked, turning off the stereo.

"Sooyoung, he helped me bring my stuff here. Don't be too harsh on him." Hyoyeon unnie answered. "Jonghyun-ah, you can put that bag here." She said.

I nodded and walked towards her. I put down the bag and *still* tried to avoid Sooyoung's gaze.

"I.. Noona, I'll go ahead." I said and headed for the door.

Hyoyeon noona nodded and walked towards the dressing room, maybe to change into more comfortable clothes?

"Oy." Sooyoung shouted, making me stop a few inches away from the door.

"M-mwo?" I asked, not turning around.

"Perhaps.. Were you.. Watching me?" She asked, teasing.

I turned around and tried to act cool. "Me?" I asked, pointing to myself. "I have a girlfriend who is hotter, prettier and kinder than you. What makes you think I'd watch you when I have someone that special?" I asked, proudly.

Sooyoung slowly walked towards me.

Oh crap. What's she gonna do? DEAR LORD SAVE ME. She's not going to me right? Hyoyeon noona's right there! I.. I haven't even done 'it' with Sekyung and yet.. NOOO!

I shut my eyes close and sooyoung's footsteps stopped. I opened one eye to peek and saw her with her arms crossed. She was giving me a 'WTF' look.

"What are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I.. Uhh.. I.. I.. I was concentrating on the music." I answered.

"But I stopped the music minutes ago." She answered, even more confused.

GDI WHAT A LAME EXCUSE KIM JONGHYUN. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

I noticed how close Sooyoung was to me. I can see her belly from here and wow--- WTF. Stop. You cannot adore her body. Remember: Shin Sekyung. Shin Sekyung. Shin Sekyung.

Someone suddenly knocked and we saw Taemin peeking. TAEMIN I COULD KISS YOU. THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE.

"Sooyoung noona?" Taemin asked.

"Deh? Omo, Taemin-ah~! What brings you here?" She asked, walking towards Taemin, leaving me behind.

"Chairman wants to talk to the both of us." Taemin told her.

"Chincha? Wae?" She asked.

"I don't know too, noona. He said something about SM Town, though."

"Is that so? Ara, I'll just change my top. Is it okay if you wait here?" Sooyoung answered.

"Neh, noona." Taemin nodded and put on a cute smile.

"Aigoo, this cutie pie~" Sooyoung pinched his cheeks and mushroom boy was loving it.

"Omo, omo. Such a e." I whispered to myself. Apparently, the shikshin heard what I said and turned around to glare at me.

"Saying something?" She asked, shooting daggers with her eyes.

I immediately kept quiet and shook my head. "Good." She answered. She headed for the dressing room to change into something appropriate.

I quickly ran to Taemin. "Yah," I said, pushing him outside the room. "Is the chairman only calling the both of you?" I asked.

"Neh, hyung. Waeyo?" Taemin asked, confused. "I see someone's jelly~" He teased, poking me.

"Yah!" I shouted, making him stop and look down. "Who's jealous? I'm not jealous. I'm just making sure." I made an excuse. "..but, what is it about?" I asked, slightly poking his shoulder.

Just before he was about to answer, Sooyoung came out. "Let's go?" She asked, smiling at Taemin.

"Neh." Taemin answered and the both of them walked. Sooyoung stopped and turned around. "Two o'clock, arasso?"

I nodded like a child nodding to his parent. She smirked and turned around.

For some weird reason, I had to find out why they were called into LSM's office. I am Sooyoung's boyfriend here in the company and I deserve to find out too, right? Just then, an idea popped into my head.

Ninja Jonghyun is now activated. I stuck my body to the wall, hiding myself. I walked slowly, avoiding the windows and people who might see me. I did this for about ten minutes when a door swung open. I immediately ran to a plant nearby, hiding myself behind. Onew hyung walked outside the room but stopped. I hid my head and tried my best not to move.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked. I did not move, hoping he was talking to someone else. "Jonghyun, what are you doing?"

I groaned. I slowly stood up and fixed my clothes. "A-ahh. Hyung. Hi. W-what are you doing here?" I asked, chuckling nervously.

He raised and eyebrow. "I.. should be asking you that question. What are you doing behind that plant?" He said, pointing at the plant.

I looked at the plant and cleared my throat. "Me? I.. I uhm.. I was.. Smelling it!" I answered.

He raised both his eyebrows this time. "You.. were smelling..it?" He asked. "You.. were smelling.. the plant?"

WHAT A LAME EXCUSE. WHAT IS UP WITH ME AND LAME EXCUSES TODAY.

Suddenly, another idea popped in my head. "Hyung! I heard someone's giving out free chicken samples outside! You should hurry, they might just run out of chicken!" I exclaimed.

"Chincha?!" He asked. "I'll be going first, okay? I'll see you later!" He ran and......fell down. -_____- *Whatever he does, it's Onew Sangtae.* He immediately stood up and chuckled. "I'm okay." He said and I just smiled back.

When I saw that Onew hyung was out of sight, I sighed and hit my forhead with my hand. I need better excuses next time happens. I walked to LSM's office *normally* this time and I heard voices.

I leaned towards the door, listening to what ther were saying. Damn, I can't hear a thing. I stuck my ear closer but it was a huge fail. I tried to listen but I could only hear mumbling. The noise stopped. I furrowed my eyebrows but then the door opened. The next think I know I was already kissing the floor.

"Omo, hyung! What are you doing here?!" Taemin asked, helping me up. Sooyuong and LSM were looking at me too. I bit my lip. I dropped to the floor again and pretended to look at it. "Aigoo~ Why is the floor so dirty? Can you see all the dirt? Aigoo aigoo~" I said. Just then, Onew hyung came running in.

"JONGHYUN! THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GIVING OUT CHICKEN SAMPLES LEFT ALREADY!!" He said, almost crying.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I just hit my head on the floor. WHY MUST THIS DAY BE SO UNLUCKY FOR ME?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekekeke~ Jonghyun is so unlucky here. XD

Don't forget to comment! <3