Chapter 30.

I.. Introduced the wrong girl?!

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! heartheartheart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Hyung," I said through gritted teeth. "I told you, I wasn't jealous." 

"Uh-huh.." Onew hyung said sarcastically. "And pigs can fly."

"Hyung!" I hissed. I couldn't move since the make-up artist was fixing my make-up right now, but if I could, I swear I might have thrown a pillow onto Onew hyung's face. "I simply did that because the waiter was hitting on her!" 

"..and you were jealous." He said.

"NO!" I almost shouted. "I was protecting her." I answered.

"What's he gonna do, eat her?"

I exhaled loudly through my nose. "No, hyung." I said, firmly. "If he did something to harass her, and everyone finds out I was the last person--and man--who was with her, everyone would hate me."

"So you weren't protecting her." He said in a matter-of-fact-tone. "You were protecting yourself."

"UGH NEVERMIND!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air as a sign of defeat. "All I'm saying is I was not jealous, okay?"

"Okay~" He sang and stood up from his chair. "I'm going to check on the others," he said as he opened the door. "See you later, loverboy." He said with a wink and walked out.

I rolled my eyes. "Loverboy my ." I muttered.

And seriously, I was not jealous! I was only protecting her, or me, whatever. But the bottomline is: I am not jealous!! 

"Okay, you can go ahead and get ready." Coordinator noona said, cutting me off my thoughts.

"Oh, what?" I asked, looking around like I was crazy. "Oh.. Okay. Thanks." I said, standing up and going outside.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Yah," I said, kicking the sofa where Sooyoung was sitting on. 

"Hm?" She said, looking at me but still smiling like a crazy person.

"Is anything uhm.. wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me like I was the crazy one and shook her head. "No, nothing's wrong unnie, why?" 

My eyes widened. There's definitely something wrong with her. "Did you just call me unnie?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course. You are my unnie after all, right?" And then she stood up and started to walk away but then she turned back to me. "Unnie, how does it feel like to be inlove?" She asked.

I was startled. "What?"

She sat down the sofa again. "I mean, do you get jealous? And.. what does it mean when.." She hesitated. "When, I don't know.. When you're happy because you find out that a guy's jealous because of another guy?"

I thought about it. "If a guy's jealous because of another guy, then that might be because he likes you.. And if you're actually happy that he's jealous, then that might be because you like him.." I answered. "What..for?" 

She bit her lip and kept quiet for a while, as if she were hesitating. When she opened to finally talk, Tiffany barged inside the room.

"The two of you, let's go!" She said in a booming voice that echoed inside the whole room, surprising Sooyoung and I. "The concert's starting in five minutes!" 

"But--" I was going to protest when Sooyoung stood up and walked out the door. "Y-yah!" I shouted. 

What the hell was that about?

.................

 

Sooyoung's POV

"Who likes who? I don't like him. I can't like him." I muttered while walking towards the backstage. We had just finished our performance, so I changed clothes and drank water. Super Junior is currently performing, and after them, we would all go onstage. 

I stood behind Sulli and watched Super Junior. I like Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. Not Jonghyun. Cho Kyuhyun. 

Wow. The fanchants are daebak. I could hear it from here. 

"Hey," I heard someone say. I froze and turned around. 

It was Jonghyun.

"Oh, h-hi." I said and turned my back on him. I tried to focus on Super Junior, but not with him standing behind me. I could smell his perfume, and just awhile ago, when I turned around, he had already changed into his SMTown shirt--pulling the sleeves up, revealing his arms.

"Uhm.." He said, standing beside me. "Later.. Maybe we can act like a couple.. onstage?" He asked.

Duh, we are a fake couple. Pabo.

"So.." He continued. "Don't think that I'm harassing you or anything. Just fanservice. And just work." He said.

"Sure." Was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. 

He nodded, and left.

Just fanservice. Just work.

The words stabbed my heart. I don't know why, but I felt so hurt. Aish, Choi Sooyoung why are you acting like this. 

Super Junior finally finished their performance. I still stood where I was, not noticing Kyuhyun oppa. "You alright?" He asked.

He was sweating and I could clearly hear his that he was panting. "Yes." I nodded and smiled. "You should go get changed." And then I bowed. 

He nodded and left, patting my shoulder.

After Super Junior was done, we all went onstage, waving at the fans who screamed. The music started playing, and the whole SM Family started playing around. I felt someone tap my shoulder, and to my surprise, Kyuhyun oppa was standing beside me. 

I smiled at him, and we walked together, smiling and waving at the fans who took pictures of us. He kept on laughing and smiling, but I did not. I put on a fake smile, of course, but deep inside, I was not happy.

I scanned the area and tried to look for Jonghyun, and without much effort, I did find him -- with Krystal that is. Both of them were taking a picture with a polaroid camera Jonghyun borrowed from a fan. "." I muttered.

"Kyuhyun!" I heard Leeteuk oppa call him. I gestured for him to go ahead, and said that i'll be fine. So he left me as I walked around, waving at the fans. 

I was singing my line when someone called my name. "Sooyoung!" I turned around and looked for whoever was calling me. 

"Jonghyun?" I said, surprised. He was waving at me, and as soon as he saw me looking at him, he gestured for me to come closer to him. 

My heart began racing. I slowly walked towards him. "Faster!" He said.

I jogged my way to him, and when I did, the fans started screaming. Oh, right. We are a "couple." He happily pointed something infront of us, so I looked at it.

I gasped. A fan was holding a huge sign that read "JongYoung. ♥" 

Jonghyun smiled so big that his eyes started to disappear, and looking at him, I can't help but giggle at how cute he is. The fans starting screaming louder, and the cameras started flashing. 

Jonghyun borrowed another polaroid camera from a fan and put his arm on on my shoulders. My cheeks started to feel so warm, and I was pretty sure that I was blushing already. He brought the camera infront of us and did a peace sign, so I did too. The fans shouted again.

He took the picture twice (poor film), and gave one copy to the fan. The other one, he gave to me. I looked at our picture with a smile and kept it inside my back-pocket.

Jonghyun returned the polaroid camera and waved at the fans. 

They all started chanting something, and it took me about half a minute to understand what it was: "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" 

The whole arena was now filled with the chants, and I looked around to see all the other members and groups staring at us with smiles. I looked at Jonghyun who kept on gesturing that he can't kiss me. 

I turned around and saw that the cameras were now focused on us, and I widened my eyes. "Yah!" I whispered/shouted. Jonghyun turned around and looked at me, clearly panicking too.

Yunho and Changmin oppa were now joining the chants. "Kiss her, kiss her!" The shouted while clapping their hands. Jessica, Krystal, Sulli, VIctoria, Yoona and the others were also chanting.

"What should we do now?" I asked. Jonghyun was standing beside me, chuckling nervously and scratching his head. 

"Don't look here, just look straight ahead." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Ya--" I looked beside me to ask him but was cut off when I felt something crash on my lips. The screaming grew ten times louder, and the other members and groups shouted along.

With wide eyes, I could see Jonghyun's face right infront of mine; his eyes were shut really close, but after three seconds, opened wide. He looked at me, clearly surprised. 

OH. MY. GOD.