Chapter 6.

I.. Introduced the wrong girl?!

Sooyoung's POV

"Unnie," I heard someone. "Unnie wake up." Ahh, someone's shaking me. I groaned and flipped positions, my tummy flat on my bed. I covered my head with my pillow. "Sunny unnie! Sooyoung unnie doesn't want to wake up!"

It sounds like.. Seohyun.

"YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG! WAKE UP!" I differend voice shouted. She pulled away my blanket and I immediately felt cold.

"Why.." I groaned. I sat up and scratched my head. I tried to open my eyes but my vision was a bit blurry. I saw Sunny, her hands on her waist, and Seohyun standing behind her.

"Do you want to die..?" I said, my eyes still closed.

"What die? Do you want to die, huh?" Sunny started hitting me with my pillows. "All of us are ready and you're still here, sleeping!" He hit me more and harder.

"Y-yah! Okay okay!" I shouted, covering my face.

Sunny stopped and when I saw her, she was panting. She fixed her hair and grabbed Seohyun's hand. "Get ready in five minutes! We have to be in SME in fifteen minutes!" She shouted.

"MWO?! Five min--"

"AND NO MORE BREAKFAST! It will take more time." She said and left, dragging Seohyun with her.

My world literally fell apart. No.. breakfast? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! I threw myself backwards, falling on my bed.

"I SAID GET READY IN FIVE MINUTES!" Sunny shouted again, making me stand up immediately from my bed. Wow, this is worse than being in a military academy.

"ARASSO!" I shouted back. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I have to take a bath in less than three minutes.

................

I was fixing myself in front of the mirror when I saw the couple rings my fake boyfriend bought. I picked it up and opened it to see two beautiful silver rings. I can't help but smile remembering how stupid he looked like when he gave me this.

 

..which reminds me.. MUWAHAHAHA.

 

I placed the ring on my finger and smirked as I remembered what was going to happen today. Kim Jonghyun, you are so dead.

"SOOYOUNG!!" Sunny shouted.

"I'M COMING!" I shouted back, irritated. I put the other ring in my bag and ran outside the house where all eight of them were waiting for me in the van.

------------------------------

We stepped out of the van and some fans started taking pictures. We smiled and wave. As soon as we entered the building, we rushed towards the practice room. LSM said we had to film something for the Global Auditions thing he was saying.

"Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!" We all shouted together. Taeyeon unnie did all the talking, blahblahblahblahblahblah. "Kamsahamnida~!" We shouted together, bowing.

"Okay, good." The person who was holding the camera said.

We were about to leave when the camera man called me. "Neh?" I said, turning around.

"You need to do one in Japanese." he said. I sighed but smiled. "Neh, arasso." I said and walked.

"Ready?" He said. When I was about to start, SHINee walked inside. I guess they were going to film too. I Onew entered first, followed by Minho, Key, Taemin and.. Jonghyun. HAHAHA.

...

"Okay... cut!" He shouted. I smiled and bowed as I finished. I walked to the boys and Onew greeted me. "Wooow. Your Japanese is good, sunbae." He said.

"Kamsahamnida! No need to call me, sunbae!" I said, jokingly hitting his arm.

"Ahh, neh." He said, smiling at me.

"I'll call you oppa then?" I said, smiling.

"But won't Jonghyun be angry, noona?" Key teased.

"Ani, why would he? He already knows how much I love him and that he's the only one for me." I said. "I even wore the couple ring he gave me, see?" I said, showing them my ring.

"Y-YAH!" Jonghyun shouted.

"STAY." I exclaimed.

"But--"

"We had a deal." I said, flashing an innocent smile after. Key looked down. Perhaps he knew about this? He is Jonghyun's bestfriend after all, right?

"Wooow~ I've never even seen Sekyung noona wear a ring like that." Taemin exclaimed from behind.

"Hyung, you're cheating on Sekyung noona already?" Minho said,looking at him seriously. "Or maybe you've fallen inlove with Sooyoung noona already and broke up with Sekyung noona without letting us know?"

"Y-yah, it's not like that!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "O-only for publicity!" He explained.

"That's right, only to make the public believe that we're a real couple!" I said, smiled. "Then, I'll be going first." I said. I walked out with a huge smile on my face.

"Noona!" Taemin called from behind me. I turned around. "Neh?" I said, smiling.

"Noona, how did you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"How did you make Jonghyun hyung keep quiet?" Taemin asked. "Even Onew hyung isn't able to make him do that." Taemin explained. I smiled. "It's something you need to find out." I teased. "Noona~" Taemin whined, showing me his aegyo.

"Nu-uh." I said, shaking my finger infront of him. "I've seen a lot of that in our dorm. It didn't work on me once, it won't work on me ever." I said. "Sorry, Taemin." I said and pinched his cheek. "I'll be going first, then. You have to shoot a message too." I said and waved. I was about to turn around when I remembered something.

"Taemin!" I shouted.

He turned around with a puzzled look on his face. "Neh, noona?"

I walked towards him and brought out something from my pocket. "Can you give this to your Jonghyun hyung? It'll mean a lot to me" I said and handed him the thing I was holding.

He looked at it but smiled. "Neh, noona. I will." He said and bowed. He left and I stood there with a smirk on my face. I turned around happily and walked away.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Hyung, Sooyoung noona told me to give you this." He said, giving me what he was holding. My eyes immediately widened seeing what is was.

 

Choi Sooyoung, why are you doing this to me?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaay! Here you go~! <3 Don't forget to leave comments! :D <3