Silent Tears Part 2

Wedding Bouquet

        Kyungsoo setted a cup of coffee in front of Siwon. He and Yixing went to Siwon's penthouse after the older man said Suho did something harmful and destructive. Suho blamed himself for the accident, he took it badly. Siwon couldn't let him being alone without watching eyes around. He found Suho lying on shard of vases and glasses in their living room. He was drunk and the word of apologize left his mouth like a mantra. Siwon gathered him to his embrace and brought him to their bed, doctor said the wounds weren't too deep, but it's like all over his body. 

         "Thank you, Kyungsoo" Siwon said, offering small smile to him. Kyungsoo nodded his head in understanding. It was hard for Siwon, it was hard for everyone. No one thought it would happen, no one predicted the end of the pure love could be this tragic. 

          "I heard Kai is trying to find Kris" Siwon avoided Suho's current condition conversation. Kyungsoo thanked God, he was not the one to answer it. 

               "Kai took the flight to London yesterday night. He said the least he can do is bring Kris back to Seoul even only to greet her for the last time" Yixing said calmly, even so his eyes avoided their gazes. Siwon could detect every syllable he uttered put great effort on Yixing to appear strong in front of them.

             "We have two guest rooms, you two can use that. I am going to check on Suho. Feel free to use anything in this apartment. Good night" Siwon said, taking the still warm coffee with him to the master bedroom. 

              "Lay-hyung, do you think night breeze is good at thus time?" Kyungsoo had already walked to where the balcony was situated without waiting for Yixing answer. Yixing followed quietly behind. Every small distraction would be really appreciated in his clouding mind. 

_____

           Gyuri watched Luhan with solemn eyes. She held his hand and squeezed it softly. Luhan was sleeping after he got some dose of sleeping pills. It was the only way to put him on sleep. 

         "I won't let the broad director do as their wish. You will be healthy and take the company back. I am going to ensure it" She said and kissed his cheek before stood from hee kneeling position. 

         Park Gyuri, the first daughter of the Park Inc. current CEO would grace the floor of their headquarter after two years left without any news. Luhan, the only reason she was back to that life was Luhan. 

        "Gyuri, tomorrow you will meet Luhan's grandfather. He doesn't need to know about Luhan's condition. All you have to do is be Luhan's fiancee. It will secure his position and warns the others who are trying to mess with us when Luhan is in no condition to put a fight. Prepare yourself to be the Mistress of Lu's household" Minyoung said and turned her back from her walking to the door calmly and closed it back. 

            Minyoung had understood their positions quite well, but the fact that Gyuri was that Park Gyuri, the bride that Luhan's grandfather wanted for Luhan's Mistress was not easy to accept. His grandfather never knew of Gyuri's existence in Luhan's life not as his lover or anything. The oldest Lu would be glad to be introduced to Park Gyuri, the oldest child of Park Inc. owner, the one who inherited the biggest share of Park Inc. Due to her mother left all her inheritance to her. 

            She opened the door of private bar. She frequent this place more than Luhan, Gyuri never stepped her foot on it without Luhan. She would come here, if Luhan called her to company him. Luhan was rarely drunk, but when he was drunk Gyuri would be there to take care of him. Minyoung always wondered why a woman like Park Gyuri gave up her old life and became Luhan's mistress, being kept in secret. She was good woman, excellent education, good background, and wealthy family. 

          Park Chanyeol could do nothing to stop Gyuri claiming her right. She looked to the education certificates that Gyuri gave to her the day before. Gyuri made the best candidate as Luhan's wife. It only waited for the ideal time to make them official. She knew Luhan would be in rage, but it was only way to avoid facing new problems. They couldn't erase arouses suspicion regarding Luhan and Gyuri, but it wouldn't be as bad as if the public found of Luhan missdid. Luhan would be put in jail, being locked away. She would do anything to ensure it wouldn't happen.

 

              Minyoung walked to the refrigerator and took one of cold wine, she placed their yesterday night. Retrieved the long glass and poured the alcoholic beverage till the long glass almost full. She brought it closser to her nose, inhaled the scent it spreaded. 

           "Aieru no ni, aisenai" Minyoung whispered and gulped down the wine. 

_______

         Jaejoong knocked the door to the hospital VIP room. Waiting for the girl inside to give him permission to come in. He wasn't disappointed, the girl permitted him immediately. Jaejoong had promised her to visit and conversed. The girl smiled widely to him. 

          "Oppa" She greeted him cheerfully. 

     "How is your condition?" Jaejoong asked after he sat on unoccupied chair beside her bed. 

         "As you can see, I am doing great. Myungsoo-oppa said 8 will good as new in no time" She smiled, eyes twinkling. 

         "I am sorry I can't remember you. I promise I will try my hard" The smile was still on her lips, but her eyes shown the sadness she currently felt.

           "You are going to be fine. The most important thing is you are alive. We prayed as long as you were safe and breathe, that's all matter. We will make new memories, should you don't remember anything from the past" Jaejoong said calmly. Sein nodded her head and reached for his hand. 

          "Thank you to take good care of me. I may don't have any memory about you, but I believe that the old Sein loves you dearly. You are the best brother, a sister can wish for" She said sincerely. Jaejoong tried his hard to not look away. The brown eyes shown every emotion she experienced, he hoped she wouldn't remember anything. It would keep her safe. 

_____

          Kai knew he was doing something he never thought before. He couldn't speak English eloquently, he barely spoke this foreign language, he was aware it was like suicide. Xiumin had given Kai enough money for at least 3 months living at England. Despite didn't get his father permission, he had made his mind to bring Kris back to Seoul. 

        "We will take care of Sehuna's parents. Be safe and call us whenever you have time" Taeyeon said to him before he boarded the plane. He was grateful to have sister as strong as Taeyeon. She hugged him tightly, it was Kai first trip to Europe alone, it would be challenge for him to survive with his English ability, it was amusing still. 

           "Time to practice your English in native world" She joked before letting her brother. Xiumin gave him brief hug and pated his shoulder.

             "I have given my best friend notice, he will help you there. Just ask him for anything you need, he will be happy to assist you" Xiumin said and gave him brown envelope. Kai shoved it back to him, but Xiumin was so adamant that Kai accepted it. 

             "Take this. I can't go there myself, do this for us" He said firmly. Taeyeon nodded her head, tiny smile on her face. Kai sighed before thanked them. He didn't need to be clever that Taeyeon would send him more to his bank account. 

              "Take care. I will be back fast" He said to the two. 

              "He will be fine. I am going to make sure of that" Kai heard Xiumin said this to Taeyeon. Kai didn't turn back and walked to the gate.