Before The Dawn

Wedding Bouquet

 

If I can’t get you no matter how hard I try
You aren’t the one, i feel like a beggar
I-I, can’t let you go like this, its suffocating
And I don’t know what to do

Luhan saw Kai drags Sehun away from his sight. Luhan smiled to himself. Bloody Kim ing Jongin…… He laughed in his mind. The boy is too stupid, but maybe he must admit Kris is more than stupid than the boy claims as Sehun’s best friend. No one messed up with him. It’s more interesting for Luhan. Luhan leaved the café and gave enough tips for the waiter to spread the best smile he can put on his face for the customers.

          Luhan back to his car and drove to Park Inch, he chuckled when remember Chanyeol’s words the other day. Well, Chanyeol can’t do anything to him. Luhan throws his tie and coat mindlessly. He has drowned on his anger thought. It’s not first time Kai gets him on nerves. He needs to do something, Kai needs to learn. His anger eats his mind. He feels the burst of sadness, madness, and hatred becomes to the edge.

I need to get rid him off.

          Luhan parked his car in the parking lot and immediately enter the building. His eyes widened when he saw Kai walks with Xiumin from the other direction. They seem deeply in their conversation. Luhan hides himself on the nearest room. He didn’t give a damn with the weird look he received from the employers there. He waited until he though they were nowhere from his sight. Xiumin, Kai… Why are they here?

He would find it then, but he needed to go to Chanyeol’s room first. Chanyeol’s secretary welcomed him and told him to go to Chanyeol’s room by himself. The secretary was familiar with him because they ever met on some business meeting at China along with Chanyeol. Their family was partner after all. He saw the door opened slightly, he didn’t plan to ear droving.

“Did they get the fax?” Chanyeol’s deep voice asked to the man in front of him.

“They must be, Sir. I saw them exit manager Kim’s office in hurry pace. When I asked his secretary, she said he told that he won’t come back for the rest of this day and already asked the secretary to keep his job for tomorrow before leaving”

“Sir, why you didn’t tell them straightforward”

“I can’t. I promised not to interfere any further. He doesn’t want anyone finds him. For me it’s easy to track him. Luhan is still my friend, I wish”

Luhan didn’t need smart brain to tell him it had related to him and Kris and he knew really well what they were talking about, but he needed to prove it first. The man told to Chanyeol walked to his direction.

…. He will see me.

Perfect….

He thought and immediately sat on the couch in front of Chanyeol’s office and grabbed newspaper beside the table and pretended to read it. The man stop in front of the table and Luhan looked up to see him.

Luhan gave the man polite smile. Yoo Doojoon son of Chanyeol’s father right hand, well seems he was Chanyeol’s right hand.

Doojoon bowed to him and Luhan nodded as reply. Luhan made a little chat with him before the man excused himself for his job. Luhan nodded slightly and walked inside Chanyeol’s office.

“Anything else Doojoon?” Chanyeol asked from behind the document he was recently reading.

Luhan cleared his throat. Chanyeol looked up and put the document down.

“What the pleasure I do to have you here?” Chanyeol said sarcastically.

Luhan chuckled and took a seat in front of Chanyeol’s desk.

“Nothing, I just want to meet my friend. It’s not illegal, right?”

“Mr. Xi, did my words not make anything clear? I guess you were clever enough to realize I don’t want to see your face anymore” Chanyeol said to him.

“Chanyeol, I know you are still mad, but we are friends and you know it really well”

Chanyeol took deep breathe and shrugged.

“Friend, I don’t know anymore” He mumbled.

“Look Chanyeol. I’m really sorry about what happened. I never thought Kris would leave the wedding” Luhan sighed. He needed to make Chanyeol believe. Chanyeol sighed and he stood from his chair. He walked to the glass window and looked far away.

“You know, Luhan. You and Kris were my friends. I believed the three of us would protect each other, I still believe of this from Kris, but I can’t find myself believe in you. I need everything to be clear before I forgive you. You are the one behind this whole miserable thing. Didn’t you feel shame that you want to steal Sehun away from Kris? I know you really well, Mr. Xi”

“I’m not that low, Chanyeol. Yes, I still love her, but I’m not that low” Luhan stormed from his office.

“For love nothing too low to do, Luhan. Nothing to low” Chanyeol took deep breathe and saw the frame on his desk. Tears slid down from his eyes when he saw the baby picture. His son…..

“Regret” Chanyeol whispered.

          Luhan drove his car in madness. Chanyeol, he made him really mad. From all the people in this world, that’s bastard had gut to accuse him. He sneered, who was more low he or him? Luhan stopped in front of Xi mansion in Seoul. The butler opened the door to him. He told him to bring his mistress. He smiled when he saw two girls came to his view. Park Minyoung, the goddess he loved to taste. She was slightly older than him but he didn’t care about that. with her was amazing, but it was all about lust and satisfaction. They would obey everything Luhan told them to do. Gyuri’s father had lot debt and he sold him to brothel or human trafficking something like that; his friend asked his company for “great event” Luhan didn’t think what it was and just followed his friend. He didn’t know what he was doing and all he knew he had her in his hand. Minyoung, he didn’t want to think about it. And then here they were; his personal refuges.

“Looks like the Sehun girl dump you” Minyoung said in her sarcastic voice.

Luhan glared to her. Gyuri took seat beside him and kissed her lips hungrily. Gyuri moaned and Luhan smirked between the kiss. Luhan pulled away from the kiss. He smirked to Minyoung. Minyoung rolled her eyes and left the room.

“Pleasure me”

Luhan was in his bathroom robes. Gyuri was exhausted and had her head on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan just needed call his maids at ungodly hour and left them to clean and change the sheet. And they would back to the room then. Gyuri even half awoke would chat with Luhan a little while.

“Don’t mind Minyoung’s words. You know sometime she can be really jealous even to me” Gyuri said with smile, Luhan smiled planed kiss on Gyuri’s forehead.

“Do you need to do this to Kris?” Gyuri asked with worry eyes. Gyuri knew everything, he had to admit it but in front of Gyuri he let his guard down. Gyuri never blame him, Gyuri was too kind for her own good. Even the world turned their back, Gyuri wouldn’t leave his side.

“If I get Sehun, you will be free” Luhan said quietly and stood from the couch. He changed his bathroom robes to suit.

“I need a walk. I will have meal outside. Don’t wait for me for dinner” He said and took his car key. Gyuri stood from her seat as well; he followed Luhan to the outside. Minyoung was on the living room when they across the room to go to the front door.

The maids maybe didn’t like Minyoung, but Gyuri they loved her definitely. Luhan would come to the mansion twice or thrice in the week. Luhan never brought friends to the mansion, it was hidden really well. The neighbors in this luxury environment never suggest something weird. They had their own business after all. Luhan spent many times at China, Minyoung always absolutely be there with Luhan.

“Be careful” She smiled and waved to Luhan. Minyoung didn’t say anything and just went back to the living room.

          Luhan drove his car without destination when he heard ring of the phone. He saw phone in the passenger seat. He grabbed it, it must be Sehun’s phone. Luhan was about to open his mouth when the other shouted happily.

“Sehun… We find Kris. He is the Incheon airport, gate 12 flight to Manchester”

Luhan eyes widened.

Without knowing, I step on your shadow
I’m probably gradually getting crazier
(Because I listen to my heart beat one by one)
To my eyes that sees everything to be dark,
You’re the only one that shines brightly
(Because I listen to my heart heart heart)

No…..

          From the radio Luhan got the report of traffic near the airport. He needed to go there before they came first. He searched the way that could make him came there before everyone. He smiled little, technology made everything easy.

          Luhan thanked his luck, gate 12. He saw the signed and drove fast to there. Then he saw someone crossed the way and light made it clear. Sehun….

He couldn’t let it. Luhan didn’t think clearly and without he realized his car crushed Sehun. Luhan widened his eyes. He immediately step outside his car, Sehun was covered by her blood. In this state Luhan was really afraid, mad, sad…. He brought Sehun to his car before another car came. If Luhan late by second, he would be in big trouble. He looked to the back passenger seat.

What did happen? He questioned himself. He killed Sehun. Luhan didn’t know what to do. Luhan parked his car, he checked on Sehun.

She lived even her breathe was really slow.

Hospital…. Yes, hospital. No they will question me. No… I can’t let the police find out.

Two days ago Luhan back to the mansion with suit full of blood, he was really terrified. Minyoung was the one who opened the door for him; she was in the kitchen with the maids. She couldn’t sleep and when it happened she needed friends to talk. She smiled to them when heard knocked on the door. It must be Luhan, no one else. She offered to open the door and they thanked her.

          “Miss Minyoung…” one of the maids said from behind.

          “I killed her… I killed her” He said repeatedly in quite voice.

          “All of you could back to your rooms”

She dismissed the presence of the maids before they could see his state by close the door and hugged Luhan.

“She…. She….” She looked to Luhan’s car blood. When she took a glance in the back passenger seat, she widened her eyes.

She thought fast and made a plan. She searched for her identity and took it.

Someone who will help her and bring her to the hospital, they need to make alibi or anything to prove they are innocent.

She hated him, but she loved him as well. She glanced to him and then to Sehun’s identity in her hand. Luhan maybe not good person, but he wasn’t cold blood. She never imagined she would do this, but for Luhan she must do this.

close your eye and close your mind,
your road thats covered with veils
I want to protect you from a future
that seems to be captured in secrets
Because its, you must love me

“Hello, I need you to do me a favor”

Minyoung brought Luhan to her room and locked the door. Luhan would go nowhere in this state. She drove Luhan’s car to the address they gave her and they brought her with them. She handed them Luhan’s car, they said they would arrange the rest.

She back to their mansion by taxi. She ran to her room and found Luhan curled up hugged himself.

 “I killed her… I killed her” He said desperately. She hugged him and comforted him. She didn’t force Luhan to tell everything. Minyoung gave him drug to help him calm and sleep. She undressed him and washed the blood from his suit. She needed to erase all of the evidence. She was up all night beside Luhan.

The next day Luhan told her everything, he was like little baby who needed to be hold. She would laugh hard but with his condition like this it was more hard than ever she ever felt. All she did was hug him. Gyuri didn’t know about this. She made Gyuri stay away for a while. She said to Gyuri, Luhan needed rest.

She slipped under the blanket beside Luhan. Her fingers trace his face and played with his hair. Minyoung took deep sigh. 

Minyoung be Xi’s mistress wasn’t for nothing.

 ---

          “She can’t remember anything”