Zero

Wedding Bouquet

 

Flashback

“Xiumin hyung, Yixing hyung come on. We need fast to get him” They just have 30 minutes before the boarding and in this time the passenger must be on the lounge. Kyuhyun is on his way, they don’t know what Suho did but Siwon called them informed he sent Kyuhyun to help them with the security if needed.

Kai, Xiumin and Yixing were about to run to the gate 25 when Taeyeon called them.

“Hello” Xiumin answered.

Taeyeon told them everything. Xiumin became pale.

“Where is Sehun?” Kai asked Taeyeon after grabbed the phone from Xiumin’s hold.

“She was running to the gate because we got in traffic jam. She is with you, right? D**n, it’s 25 minutes and I’m still trapped in this road, s**t ” Taeyeon said frustrate.

“Kai…. Kai?” Taeyeon called out.

“I didn’t see her anywhere” Kai said worriedly and saw Xiumin.

“Taeyeon, just come here as fast as possible” Kai tried to calm himself down and ended the call. They told Yixing briefly.

“Calm down, I guess Sehun must be around here. She must be around this gate” Yixing said.

“Kai goes after Xiumin, you need to find Kris. Taeyeon and I will wait for Kyuhyun, if Kai and Xiumin can’t get access it’s better to have Kyuhyun. Taeyeon, go to outside first” Kai nodded and followed Xiumin. Taeyeon walked to the outside.

Yixing dialed the number but Sehun the number it’s not active.

The number you are calling is not active. Please try again minutes later.

“The number is not active” Yixing exclaimed frustrated. He dialed again for minutes, but got frustrated more and shoved his phone to his jacket.

Calm down, Yixing….

“If it’s not bad enough we need to find Kris fast, wait for Kyuhyun and now Sehun’s phone is inactive. How can she turn off her phone” Taeyeon raised her eyebrow to Yixing.

“Sehun doesn’t bring her phone” Taeyeon said.

“Are you sure? I called her around 40 minutes ago and absolutely answered it even so she didn’t utter a word” Yixing exclaimed.

“No, Sehun didn’t….” Taeyeon didn’t have chance to finish sentence when someone cut her off.

“Yixing!!!!” A young man ran toward their place. Yixing nodded to the man and walked inside fast.

Kai and Xiumin seemed have fierce argument with airport securities.

“Sir, as I say before you can’t go to the lounge. Please make your way or I need to do it myself”

Kai was about to retort when Kyuhyun patted his shoulder. Kai turned around, Kyuhyun stared at him sternly. Kai took step back and allowed him to solve the problem.

“Inspector Cho Kyuhyun from Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. We need to find someone now, we get the information he is one of the passenger. If you won’t mind to corporate with us” Kyuhyun said politely and hold his badge in front of the security.

‘If you won’t mind to corporate with us’ translated to ‘you must corporate with us, I don’t want to hear another way’.

“Yes, Sir” They was still eyeing Kai and Xiumin, but with Kyuhyun with the two, they have no guts to stop them.

They searched for Kris, it’s not good situation for them. They were in right terminal and they could pass the security, but still they needed to find gate 12.

“Gate 12. Where is it? ” Kai cursed.

 “There” Taeyeon said and pointed her index finger on the sign of the gate they needed to reach.

They were still running when they heard the announcement of the flight to Manchester for the passengers.

….

Kyuhyun hold his badge to showed the security or peoples who he was so they wouldn’t on the way. He shook his head, he would really hate the consequence, but he could careless for this calling situation.

“We won’t be able to meet Kris on the time. Couldn’t you do something, you have authority”

Kyuhyun threw Kai a glare, he felt slightly irritated.

“Hei….” Kai yelled. Kyuhyun turned around slightly. Taeyeon seemed run off breathe and Yixing too.

“Better you run faster before too late. You know how many rules I have to break today to do this”

Kyuhyun throw Kai his badge. Kai surprised but he knew what Kyuhyun seemed to say. The others nodded to him.

“Just try your best” Kyuhyun shouted. Kai nodded to them, he would make it.

Please, God…. Please, God.

Kai ran as fast as he could. He spotted gate 12 and saw the passengers lining in front of the officer checked their tickets.

“Kris Wu” Kai yelled. The officer who checked the passenger tickets saw the badge Kai was holding slightly. He didn’t see it enough times before Kai snapped it and shoved it to his pocket. Kai told him briefly that they needed to find the passenger named Kris Wu. The officer nodded his head and let him checked the tickets instead.

“No ticket named Kris Wu before you come, Sir”

“Kai….” Kai looked up and shook his head.

“Kris is not here”

Kris POV

“Oh… I’m sorry. I don’t see where I’m heading” Kris bumped to someone and made her fall. Kris helped her to his feet and bent down to grab her bag.

“Kris Wu” Kris froze, he held his breathe before turned around slightly. There he saw Kai rushed to the lining passengers at gate 12.

“It’s your bag” Kris gave her the bag and searched hidden place.

Kris ran to the one of the shop nearest. He didn’t know why he did this, but he didn’t want them to find him out. He just realized that he was on the clothes shop. He pretended to look on some clothes and have his eyes watched outside. Kai was talking with the officer and obviously checking the tickets.

Even from far he could saw Kai’s shoulder slumped. He saw his other friends, Yixing, Taeyeon, Xiumin and a man he didn’t knew walked faster toward Kai. Kai shook his head and Xiumin had his arms wrapped around Taeyeon immediately. The man patted Kai’s shoulder.

Sorry

End of flashback

----------

 

Minyoung sat on the edge of the bed watching Luhan’s sleeping. A while ago she found Luhan sat in the windowsill. His gaze was far and he seemed didn’t aware of her presence or anybody presence. Minyoung gave strict order that no one have access to Luhan’s room even Gyuri. Just doctor that she called to check for Luhan had the access. Physically Luhan was fine, but mentally he was mess. Minyoung couldn’t take another risk, with instable mental Luhan would hurt himself indirectly. He barely touched his meal. They decided to give him supplement and vitamin. Thanks Luhan didn’t shove it away like the meal. Luhan also had restless night, he was lying in the bed with his gaze straight to the ceiling. Minyoung finally asked doctor gave him sedative after he was sleeping, the doctor excused himself. Minyoung nodded and averted her gaze back to Luhan.

“The directions don’t like the idea of your absence. They don’t buy the excuse I give, it’s really bad with the treat we get from Park Inch. I sense something happen between you and Park Chanyeol, maybe it’s just my feeling, but it’s absolutely bad to our position. Even he doesn’t have power to interfere in our company, Park family has second biggest share in our company, we can’t maintain to lose our stronger ally.  Also the directions have gut to questioning my decision, che… Your absence is like soft breeze in desert for them. If you don’t back this week, they will try to replace you” She said it easily. It’s like nothing for her, she didn’t give mind to old mans and their obsession to bring Luhan down from his position as President of Xi Industries.  

She averted her gaze when she heard knocks from the outside. She stood and walked to the door. She opened it slightly and found Gyuri with worry written in her face stood there.

“Is he okay?” She asked quietly. Minyoung nodded as answered.

“Thanks, God” She seemed relieve. Gyuri was still standing there and didn’t make move or attempt to talk. Minyoung took a breath and opened the door wider.

“Come in. You can see him” Gyuri gave her sincere smile. They didn’t talk and just watching Luhan. Minyoung looked up to see Gyuri’s soft expression. Gyuri was simple person, but complicated one. She lived under same roof with her almost two years, she still couldn’t decide what type of person she was. They were here with different case of situation. Minyoung was the daughter of Xi’s family ally even though she born from the mistress. Gyuri could fool Luhan, but she couldn’t do the same to her. She knew how risky it was, but the situation was calling her to do it fast.

“Gyuri, I need you to take Luhan’s position in the company” Minyoung said flatly.

Gyuri eyes widened.

 “What are you talking about?”

“As I say you will take Luhan’s position or you can call yourself as his representative. You can lie to Luhan, but you can’t fool me around. The directions won’t object when they know who you are”

“Why do I need to be the one who take the position? I guess you suit it more. I have no experience in it” Gyuri said calmly.

“Believe me, Luhan won’t like it but in his state I have no other choice. You are Xi’s family trump card, I become his mistress not for nothing and so do you. It’s time to greet your dysfunctional family and say nice to meet you again to your step brother, Park Chanyeol. How does it sound Mistress Xi?”

Minyoung smiled slightly when she saw fire on Gyuri’s eyes. Gyuri tried herself to calm down before brought herself to face Minyoung straight.

“What Park Inch. Do this time” Gyuri asked.

“The directions are questioning Luhan’s absence. Company’s situation isn’t in best performance as well with his absence they start to bring up old case. They don’t like Luhan from the start, they are still holding the grudge because Luhan rebels to run the company with his own way. If they can get Park Chanyeol to support them, it’s just the time Luhan will leave his position. They blame Luhan for company crisis even though they know it’s effect of unstable economic situation. The bad news is I sense Luhan and Park Chanyeol’s personal relation will bring Luhan in dangerous situation. Chanyeol will act professional, but his neutral also won’t do good for us. The good news is Park Inc.’s President Director isn’t Park Chanyeol, he is the vice director who in charge of Park Inc. till your father back from State”

“So do you ask me to deal with Park Inc. or I shall say deal with Park Chanyeol?”

“Both of them” Minyoung smiled triumphantly. 

Gyuri’s gaze fixed on Luhan’s sleeping form. She took his right hand and squeeze it lightly.

“Tell me when I can start it”

“I will arrange it, faster better” Minyoung said while stood from her seat and walked outside Luhan’s room. In the outside she took deep breathe.

“How ironic the three of us blinded by love” She smiled sadly and leaved to her room.

----

“I need you to erase all the evidence. Make sure no CCTV records, no witnesses, do anything to clear it” The man pour wine to his friend.

“What will we do with the girl then?” He took the glass of wine from the man in front of him.

“She doesn’t remember anything. We will make sure she doesn’t remember who she is and we erase Oh Sehun. It won’t be that difficult, I’ll take visit to the doctor and he can do the rest.  We need his help to make it all clear”

“Anyway, why don’t we really erase her?”

 “She doesn’t remember anything, what remain in her after all? Oh Sehun is dead”

“Che. You make it more complicated. I don’t know why we need to do this peasant job. I can’t believe we really use our hands for this. I guess I need scenario and dead body then the doctor can do his job properly”

“Aa” He nodded and shipped his wine. His friend stood up and heading to the door, before he stepped outside, he turned around slightly.

“I have to inform you something important Master Jaejoong. A client ordered to clear evidence, a girl named Oh Sehun is dead. The case is close” His friend smiled slightly.

“Aa” He took remain of the wine in one gulp.

---

          “Doctor Nam, someone has claimed to be relative of the girl at ward 15”

          The nurse informed Doctor Nam Woohyun who on charged of the girl who got amnesia because of car accident. A man rushed to the hospital and yelled to nurse and doctor to help her. After saw her condition they brought her to ICU and operating her. She got terrible injuries and lost many bloods. They spent 6 hours to save her life. Woohyun was about to inform her relative, but it seemed no one the man where about. They couldn’t do anything except gave her medication she needed. They would ask her when she was conscious, but then because of suffer from injury in her head she got amnesia.

          “Woohyun” Woohyun stopped and turned back to see his senior Sunggyu run to his direction.

          “Doctor Kim” Woohyun bowed slightly.

          “No need to be so formal” Sunggyu smiled in amusement.

          “Anyway, I hear about the relative of patient at ward 15” Woohyun nodded.

          “Yes, the nurse informed me about it. I have not met them yet” They walked to the ward 15 together, Sunggyu have no business actually, but he seemed curious enough so he companied (followed) Woohyun.

          They saw some mans on black suits (bodyguards) and saw two man sat on the bench that setting in front of the ward, one wore grey suit and another one wore casual outing and used dark blue jacket that provide hat he used to cover his face. They talked to a man the man on his last 40th, the man politely nodded every time they said something. They averted their gazes to him and Sunggyu when they closed to them. He caught the eyes of the older of the two man sat on the bench. Woohyun didn’t know what to describe this guy, he felt chill run down his spine. Sunggyu felt the same, but forced himself to smile. The guy gave some sign that Woohyun was really sure a sign of dismiss, the bodyguards nodded and turned away to other direction where Woohyun came.

          They remained silent till the older one from the two that sat on the bench stood. He faced him and Sunggyu. Sunggyu was the first to bow and the man bowed to him slightly. Woohyun snapped from his thought when Sunggyu called his name. Woohyun bowed and smiled apologetically.

          “Nice to meet you, Sir. I’m Nam Woohyun, the doctor who in charge of her. Are you her relative?”

          “I’m her older brother” He said. Woohyun swore he wanted nothing to have business with this man.

          “Oh… then it’s my duty to tell you about her condition” He told him everything. The patient older brother that he didn’t know who the name was still on his stoic face. Woohyun waited for a while after ended his explanation. He stared to the black orbs, icy eyes before him. He was about to say something when he didn’t get reply about his long explanation, but the man beat him.

 “I want to bring her to abroad. She needs the environment she knew really well before”

“As I say before, her condition is still really weak and she needs to recover from external injuries first”

“She can get the medication in hospital there” The man said icily.

Who do you think he is. Calm yourself…. Calm yourself

Woohyun was about to snap when someone called his name from behind.

“Doctor Nam” The director of hospital came. Woohyun suddenly realized that Sunggyu left to call the director when he saw Sunggyu beside the director. Woohyun nodded slightly to the director. The director would better than him when it came to stubborn relative of patient.

          “I’m Bang Yong Jun, the director of this hospital. Can I help you?” He smiled. Woohyun studied the reaction of the man, nothing change.

          “I want to bring my sister to get better medication”

          “I guess we need to talk about it properly before make decision. It’s better for us to have this conversation in my room. Even though she is your sister, but she is our patient. All we do is the best for her” He was still expressionless, no changed on his face. Woohyun saw the man who sat on the bench finally stood and joined beside the stoic man.

          The man turned his gaze slightly, the other shrugged his shoulder slightly before revealed his face. Woohyun and Sunggyu’s eyes widened. The director surprised too, but had better control then them.

          “Nice to meet you, Director Bang. I’m Kim Myungsoo. We will discuss it then” The said man didn’t answer.

          “We need the medical record as well” Myungsoo said to Woohyun before gave his full attention to the director again.

          “Please, let the way” He said.

          Woohyun back a while later after grabbed documents and medical records with him. Woohyun sat on the couch in front of Myungsoo and the man, and the director in other seat. Sunggyu was nowhere to be found, seemed it’s his battle then. Woohyun looked to the director and gave the document and medical records to Myungsoo. He read them carefully, his facial expression didn’t change even a bit. The Jaejoong man said nothing.

          “She still on your charge then” Much to Woohyun’s relief, the director smiled with Myungsoo’s words.

          “Till she is strong enough before transfered to Seoul National University Hospital or Samsung Medical Center, I think you don’t mind to cooperate. And you won’t mind if her family want full access to visit her, then I wish doctor Nam will report the progress to me” He said in finality.

          Woohyun knew they couldn’t win this. Kim Myungsoo was not ordinary people, he was qualified doctor and youngest surgeon he ever knew to gain position as Head Department of General Surgery in Seoul National University Hospital. They left after that.

          Woohyun looked to the director, he still worried. The director sensed his distress.

              “I guess you know already about Doctor Kim Myungsoo, the other one is his older brother Kim Jaejoong. Ring a bell? Kim Jaejoong the director of Samsung Medical Center, it also my first to meet him. Yes, I never know before that the two are sibling. With two older brothers like those two, we can't blame them to act that way. I believe she is in good hand here too. Is it that right, Doctor Nam ?”

             "Yes, Sir" Woohyun finally agreed. He couldn't blame their protectiveness, Samsung Medical Center and Seoul National University Hospital were top four hospitals in South Korea, and she was in good hands of her family it would help her to recover faster. Although, he knew it rationally, he felt something was odd, but she dismissed his thought. It was not his business as long as the patient got the best medication under him, it was the important thing. He left the director room to check the girl. 

        "Kim Se In (김세인), you have such sweet name, girl" He muttered to himself.