The Kim

Wedding Bouquet

Myungsoo took an unoccupied chair before his older brother. It was long day for him, had to deal with cardiothoracic surgery in the morning was not his favorite despite he had dealed with it numerous time. Got call in ungodly hours and rushed to the hospital never been his favorite list to start day.

"How was the surgery going?" Jaejoong asked while cutting his cheesecake. 

"It was running smoothly without any hitch" He answered and sipped his plain coffee. Jaejoong noded his head, he knew his brother wouldn't find any trouble to perform a surgery he had known like the back of his hand. Myungsoo was the prodigy, he was genius in many fields. He didn't need to be sent to cram school to assure his place on medical school. He secured LOA from Harvard Medical School Harvard University, Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, and Stanford School of Medicine Stanford University. He applied to the three medical schools and Jaejoong couldn't help to be proud of his brother for his achievement. Myungsoo got his medical degree and his specialist at Harvard Medical School. 

The brothers had been known for their superior genes, their close friends said. They are both good looking, smart, and multi talented. Jaejoong himself got his Bachelor degree from Tokyo University and Master in Asia Pacific Business Management from National University of Singapore before he took offer his family's business and became Samsung Medical Center at young age of 27 years old.

They were Korean and Chinese descendant, their parents met when his father had business at Hongkong. Their father believed they were meant to be and he asked their grandparents permission to marry her. Their father outstanding family background and his status made it easier for him. Their mother needed time to warm up with the situation she was trapped in. She married their father because of her parents' wish. She had hard time to adjust in new role as wife to Korean man. She only knew several words and it was depressing not be able to converse with others. The maid couldn't speak Mandarin and she felt so lonely. It was good thing that their father noticed it and he taught her Korean himself, to avoid any boredom she might feel he made her accompanied him to work. Their mother opened up to him eventually, she had the freedom to do everything she want. He indulged her every wish. Their mother opened boutique and restaurant which she loved to spend her time to manage until Jaejoong was born. She devoted her live to the new role as mother. She was good woman and full of love they would always love and remembered.

"Have you talk to Se In about the plan, hyung?" Jaejoong nodded his head to answer the question.

"I have arranged her departure. The flight will be next month. She will think about it, but I doubt she will go with the arrangement"

"Don't you think it will be easier for her to be close with her. I think Dong Wan hyung wants to protect her, sends her to abroad alone won't be wise choice" Myungsoo srughed his shoulder after he finished conveyed his thought.

"I am going to go with her for the first two months. Junsu will be in my position when I am away. I have to insure Se In won't face any problem there. Language may become problem, but personal translator will be there to help"

"Se In, what will you say to her? Will it be the original plan? She is our relative from our mother's side? Her mother is our mother's distant cousin. She gave her up to Korean family that was Dong Wan's hyung with the camouflage as his step sister? Or do you have better plan because the slip you said to Bang Yong Jun?" Jaejoong chuckled in delight. His brother was always ever smart one.

"We discovered she is originally our distant cousin and adopted her as our family member. No one can't proof it's lie. Neither our parents nor Dong Wan-hyung's. I had finalized the documents as well. She has been registered as our sister, foster sister. She was not close to Dong Wan-hyung, she had adjusted to our family in account of months before she got the accident which made her amnesia" Myungsoo nodded his head to the explanation, he brought the chocolate cookies to his mouth. He took several cookies before felt satisfied enough and finished his coffee. Jaejoong was anxious that his brother would ask the same question he asked to Dong Wan hyung that time.

"You know what I want to ask so spill it already, hyung" He said calmly.

"Se In?" Jaejoong raised his left eyebrow.

"Decease Sehuna Oh" He deadpanned. 

"Would you believe, if I said I don't know?" Jaejoong asked back. Myungsoo chuckled, he believed his brother. He wouldn't keep it secret from him, he might protect Myungsoo from the world he ran, the underground business. Nevertheless, he told Myungsoo what he was dealing with most of the time. Only subtle clues, it was enough for him though. 

"What is Dong Wan-hyung's role in Se In's live then? Adopted her to our household means she will be the Kim's sister our younger sister precisely. Have he visited Se In?" Myungsoo want to know where they stood, it was criminal act to hid her and changed her identity to new person without her consent. She could be categorized as incapable, the accident left her with unthreaten injury, but the memory lost spoke how vulnerable and fragile her mental state. Blank.... She couldn't recall any memory of her past life and they intended to erase it permanently.

"What is going to happen if she gains her memory back?" The consequence of their action wouldn't be light, they had already commited numerous crimes he didn't ever dream to do. 

"Law is law hyung. Whatever reasonable our reasons are, this is crime. Not to mention you risk of being caught for other reasons as well" Myungsoo sighed. 

"Whoever this Sehuna Oh was. I hope Se In is worthy to us to risk our freedom. Can you make arrangement for me to meet Dong Wan-hyung? Tell him, I need to talk about Se In's current condition. He has to pay me back to have me abused my position as doctor. I had already threw my responsibility and professionality away. I didn't take the doctor's vow to do such thing" Myungsoo stood from his chair leaving Jaejoong to deal with the guilt creeped to his conscious. Left it to Myungsoo to make someone felt like villain, they got the manipulative trait from their father, Myungsoo used it occasionally. When Myungsoo setted his mind to use manipulation to get his way no one could stand chance to avoid the trap of the genius. Jaejoong smiled in amusement, he had no intention to push Dong Wan because he realized he would get nothing of him. However, Myungsoo was different story. Dong Wan never viewed him as other than brat. If only he knew Myungsoo was the original heir of the underground business because of his cunning personality that he suppressed. 

"Let see what I can do for you. You will be the judge of Se In worthiness" Jaejoong said to himself. He sent message to his personal assistant ordered him to arrange Myungsoo and Domg Wan meeting.