Chapter 9

The Power of Love

 

 

“Yoong-ah~ lets go to the club tonight~...” Jessica use her aegyo. They are in Jessica, Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung class now, also with the other rest.

Yoona shivering after hearing Jessica calling her name with a weird aegyo. “I’m sorry unnie, I think I can’t”

“why? we rarely spend time together now” Yuri pout.

“sorry unnie I already make a promise with Sulli”

“just say to her you can’t, c’mon Yoong” Taeyeon giver her a puppy eyes.

Yoona took a glance at Tiffany, but the later just look to another direction. Yoona lowered her head “I’m sorry unnie”

“owh, c’mon Yoong, Tiffany would like too if you come, right Fany-ah~” Sooyoung said while using her aegyo voice.

“what? did I said yes before that I will come?”

“you said it before Fany-ah" Jessica said.

Yoona sighing "it's okay, you just come with them Fany unnie because I won't"

Tiffany just looking at Yoona, She felt guilty of her. She didn't meant to say those painful word to Yoona before and act cold at her after that.

"it isn't complete when one of us didn't come. Please unnie, just for this time, we hangout together, the nine of us" Maknae Seohyun calmly said.

"I.." Yoona didn't finish her word when the teacher interrupt her.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning sir" the students said in unison.

"and why the student from other faculty is here?" the teacher cross his arm on his chest.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany got panick. They awkwardly smile.

"I'm sorry Sir maybe we better go" They are all get up from their sit and make a way out while bowing to the teacher and to other student.

The teacher just shook his head "okay we continued our lesson before"

Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Yuri sighing in relief.

 

 

"Yoona unnie still not agree, what should we do unnie's?"

Taeyeon snap her fingers. "I have a plan"

"what is it?"

"we will divide into two groups. The first group will come first and wait with Tippany, and the second group will come to Yoona's house and force her to join us"

"hahaha, good idea Taeyeon-ah" Hyoyeon ruffled Taeyeon hair.

"yah Kim Hyoyeon"

Hyoyeon run and hide behind Seohyun because Taeyeon try to catch her.

"Yah stop being childish. We need to inform Yuri, Sica, and Sooyoung about our plan." Sunny being the mature one from the two try to stop them.

"ah you right Sunny Bunny. Watch out Kim Hyoyeon, revenge will surely come" Taeyeon glared at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just stuck out her tangue.

 

 

At Night....

 

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Hyoyeon come to Yoona's house while the rest of them wait for Tiffany at the club.

"knock.. knock.. knock" Taeyeon knock on the door. Not long after that the door swung open.

"can I help you something?"

"Can we meet with Yoona?"

"Yes, Miss Yoona at her bedroom now, please come in" the maid said politely. "please sit here, I will calling Miss Yoona"

"don't need, we will go to her bedroom"

"okay, here this way" The maid guide them to Yoona's bedroom.  Their mouth wide open while looking around Yoona’s house. They didn’t have any idea about how rich the Im’s family. "here miss"

"thank you, you can go now"

The maid bow before she left.

Taeyeon start to count down with her finger 3..2..1.. but, before they managed to open the door, the door burst open and they fall to the ground.

"unnie, what are you doing here?" Yoona ask confusedly.

"before you ask us, can you help us first?" Sooyoung said and glaring at Yoona.

"ok." Yoona help them to stand up. "so, what bring you here unnies?"

"we come here to force you to come with us" Hyoyeon said firmly.

Yoona sighing, she rub her temple "why you really want me to come with you unnies? just go without me. And besides I already have a plan."

"like we said before Yoong, we rarely spend time together now. You always busy with your Sulli." Sooyoung said while pouting her lips.

"just come with us Yoong, and you never regret it." Taeyeon said with her ert grin.

"c'mon Yoong"

Yoona sighing again "okay then, but I need to call Sulli first."

"okay, make it hurry"

Yoona call Sulli and said her apology to her because she need to cancel their plan.

 

 

At the Club...

 

They entered the club and Yoona gasp when she see Tiffany is already there with the rest of them.

"c'mon Yoong.." Yuri held Yoona's hand and drag her toward them.

"Let's party time..." Taeyeon cheered loudly.

They're all lift their drink and toast it in the air. At that time Yoona still feel awkward to lift her drink, but Yuri help her.

They're all have a very fun chitchat with Yoona some time took a glance at Tiffany. When their gaze meet, They will quickly look at another direction.

when in the mid of their chitchat, someone come to them and interrupt the fun atmosphere that newly formed.

"here come the annoying boyfriend" Yoona mumble, she sip her drink and lean her back on the couch. She turn her gaze to the another direction, don't want to get annoyed because look at the annoying boyfriend and his girlfriend moment.

"woah, this is a fate, how a coincidence we can meet here."

"just say that you stalking her wherever her going." Taeyeon mumble. Taecyeon seem can hear Taeyeon and he glared at her, but Taeyeon not scared with his glare and glaring at him back.

"hey babe, let's join with me and my friend."

Tiffany look at her bestfriend who have a don't-go-with-him-and-just-stay-with-us-please look on their face. Tiffany than look at Yoona who still have her gaze to another direction. Tiffany really sure that Yoona feel annoying because of Taecyeon presence there.

"I'm sorry oppa, I already make a promise to spend time with them tonight."

"owh c'mon Fany-ah, my friend want to meet with you"

"I'm sorry oppa, I can't leave my friend"

"ish, Fine" Taecyeon stomping his foot and walk to his friend. He look really mad.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung have a hah-listen-to-her-you bastard, she-choose-us-than-you, and eight-point-for-us-and-zero-for-you look. Meanwhile Yoona just look at Tiffany with a confused look. How can Tiffany shoo her boyfriend like that.

“let’s dance”

“let’s go Yoong!” Yuri try to drag Yoona to the dance floor.

“aniya unnie, I just want to seat here, just go with other’s.”

“okay then”

There is left Yoona and Tiffany. No words out of their mouth.

 

 

meanwhile, on the other side of the club...

 

"yah, you can make a hole on her body if you keep staring at her like that" Taecyeon friend said.

"huh, shut up your mouth"

"you still can't get her right? hahaha what happenend with Ok Taecyeon who can get a girls just with a snap on his finger?"

"I said shut up your f***ing mouth"

"look, I think she want to go to rest room, go get her"

Taecyeon glare at his friend then drink his alcohol.

"it's your chance, in the rest room, when you drunk. If she want to broke up with you after that, Just say that you drank at that time, and you can't remember anything."

Taecyeon pat his friend head "hahahaha, you still have a brain huh? I think you loose it before" He smirk with his ert smirk.

"ish, just go and get her your doggy"

Taecyeon try to stand up and walk to where Tiffany direction. he walked and staggered because he was completely drunk.

 

 

Back To Yoonfany before Taecyeon and his friend conversation...

 

Yoona turn her gaze and meet with Taecyeon. 'why he keep staring at Tiffany like that? did he planned something?' Yoona still busy with her thought and staring at Taecyeon when get interrupt with someone voice who she know better.

"hmm, Yoona. I want to go to the rest room" Tiffany awkwardly said.

"hmm, be carefull" Yoona back her gaze at Taecyeon who is now have a ert smirk on his lips. She still look at him who now is walking to where Tiffany go.

"Yah Yoong what are you looking at?" Sunny pat Yoona's shoulder and seat beside her.

"unnie, I need to go to look for Tiffany unnie"

“where is she?”

“in the rest room, I think something is weird. I will go.”

"Yoona-yah, where are you going?"

Yoona didn't mind to answer Sunny's question because she already left.

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

Tiffany is already finish with her busines, she out from cubical and wash her hand. But unexpectedly there is someone behind the door. He lock the door and walk to Tiffany.

"aaahhh..." Tiffany let out her high pitch scream.

"sshhh... low your voice beibe, people might catch us" Taecyeon covered Tiffany mouth with his hand.

Tiffany struggling to free her self from Taecyeon firm held. Tears already form from her eyes.

"uuh, don't cry, it wasn't sick, I will be gentle"

Taecyeon make Tiffany to seat on the floor and try to kiss her roughly.

"please oppa, don't do this" tears keep forming from Tiffany eyes. She hope someone will come and help her.

"You don't give me a choice" now Taecyeon hand try to open Tiffany's shirt button.

"aaah" Tiffany try to hold Taecyeon's hand to stop him. "oppa please don't do this, aaaaahh" Tiffany let out another scream.

"FANY UNNIE, WHAT HAPPENED?" in the outside, Yoona shout while try to open the door, she got panic because she can hear Tiffany's scream.

"YOONA"

"FANY unnie" Yoona try to break the door. She push the door with her body, but still it doesn't work. She try again with all her strength, and it work. The door burst open, reveal Tiffany on the floor with Taecyeon on top of her who trying to her.

Yoona doesn't waste a time and she kick Taecyeon off from Tiffany's body.

"Fany unnie, are you okay?" Yoona come near Tiffany.

"Yoona" Tiffany hug Yoona and she cry.

"Shh, It's okay I'm here now"

Without Yoona's knowing, Taecyeon stand up.

"Yoona, watch out"

Taecyeon try to punch Yoona, but she avoid that and give a hard punch on his face. he fall on the ground.

"You bastard, this whole time I always keep my anger at you, but this time I will let it all out." Yoona seat on top of him and punch his face "This for being bastard toward Tiffany" Yoona punch him "this for always hurt Tiffany" Yoona punch him again "and this.." Yoona didn't finish her word when Taecyeon punch her face back, make her fall off his body.

"Yoona" Tiffany let out a scream after she see Yoona get punch from Taecyeon.

"shut up you b***h" He stand up and walk toward Yoona. "you didn't have a right to say those word to me, and beside why you always ing me and Tiffany?"

Yoona stand up "because you not deserve Tiffany's love"

"then who is deserve that? you? hah, in your dream"

Teacyeon try to punch Yoona, but she can avoiding it.

"You good at fight huh? but can you resist this?" he out a knife from his pocket and playing it.

"you such a coward"

"yes I Am, but this is just for Tiffany"

He swung his knife in front of Yoona's face, but she still can avoiding it. He swung his knife again, and this time it successfully scratch Yoona's stomach.

"Yoona..." Tiffany let out another scream, she really worried for Yoona. Her tears never stop forming from her eyes. She scared because Yoona get a hurt, and it hurt her too.

Yoona look at her stomach with anger "you ruin my perfect abs, how dare you"

Yoona come near him and give him a very hard kick on his private area make him fall to his knee. Yoona give him again a kick on his face.

And finally he is lying on the floor unconscious. At the same time Taeyeon and the others come.

"Oh my god, what happened here?" Taeyeon curiously ask. "and oh my god Yoona you are bleeding"

Yoona look at her stomach "It's okay unnie, what about you Tiffany unnie? are you okay?" Yoona ask Tiffany worriedly.

"don't worry about me, just worried your self. You are bleeding Yoona, and it looks quite severe. We need to take you to the hospital now" Tiffany held Yoona's arm.

"wait, what about him unnie?" Maknae the one who is still aware of the presence of Taecyeon ask.

"Just take him to the police" Tiffany spoke.

Everybody just hang their mouth agape after hearing Tiffany statement.

"are serious unnie?"

"yes, he had tried to me and he hurt Yoona" Tiffany said worriedly while looking at Yoona's wound.

"Okay then, I, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Hyoyeon will take him to the police, while My Sunny Bunny, Jessica, Seohyun, and of course Tiffany, take Yoona to the hospital. Her wound look more horrible now." Taeyeon the oldest among them speaks.

They start to move and execute Taeyeon's commands.

 

 

After Yoona’s wound finished being treated, Tiffany help her to walk toward Jessica’s car that is already waiting for them. They get in to the car and Jessica start to drive.

"Let's we take you home first Yoong" Jessica said.

"no, just take Tiffany unnie first, she seem really tired"

"Yoong, don't worry about me"

"it's okay unnie" Yoona give her assuring smile.

"okay then" Jessica drive toward Tiffany's house.

 

 

when they reached Tiffany's house, she already fall a sleep with her head leaned on Yoona's shoulder.

"ah, she fall a sleep" Sunny said while looking at her back where is Yoona, Tiffany, and Seohyun sit.

"let me piggy back her and take her home"

"but what about your wound unnie? it still fresh, maybe it can bleed again if you doing it. let me and Sunny unnie doing it"

"It's okay Seohyun-ah." They didn't say any word because they know how stubborn Yoona is.

Yoona get Tiffany at her back and start to walk toward Tiffany's front door. She rang the bell and not long after that, the door swung open.

"Owh Yoona, Oh My God what happened with Tiffany?" Tiffany’s sister asked worriedly.

"she just got a little accident before, and now she is okay, she fall a sleep when we take her home. can I bring her to her room?"

"off course, here" Tiffany’s sister open the door widely and help Yoona to bring Tiffany to her bedroom. Yoona carefully  put Tiffany on her bed.

"thank you very much Yoona"

"you are welcome unnie"

"oh, I get some water for you, wait a minute" Tiffany’s sister walk out from Tiffany’s bedroom.

Yoona open Tiffany’s shoes and covered her with a blanket.

"good night Tiffany, and................... I love you. You know how much I love you Fany-ah. But you always ignore it. You choose to always with that jerk. And you know how much pain that you caused because your word? It's more pain than this wound. But just forgot that past because I already forgive you. How can I not forgive a girl who I fell in love with? My love for you is make me blind." Yoona wipe her tears that already flow from her eyes. "I'm speak too much right? I'm sorry. Rest tight and again...... I love you."Yoona then kiss Tiffany forehead. She turn off the lamp and want to go, but Tiffany held her hand.

"please don't go, Stay here with me!" Tiffany begged.

Yoona eyes widen. ‘did she hear what I said before?’ "............ o...okay, i..if you want so" Yoona stuttered a little and climb to Tiffany's bed and lay beside her. Tiffany wrap her hand at Yoona's waist with carefully because she know Yoona still have her wound.

"do you really mean it?"

"what?" Yoona ask innocently.

"that all your word before?"

"yes I really mean it" Yoona confess.

"I will accept your confession"

"really?" Yoona look at Tiffany.

"yes, but not now, because I'm not ready yet. Just wait for me till I get ready to have a relationship with you. will you wait for me?"

"yes, I will wait for you till you get ready"

"thank you Yoona"

Yoona open her hand to let Tiffany's head rest on her shoulder. She hug Tiffany with her another hand and their fall a sleep hugging each other.

Tiffany’s sister back to Tiffany's room and just find her sister fall a sleep with Yoona hugging her. She just smile look at her front sight, and left the two sleeping with peacefully. She walk toward Jessica’s car and tell that Yoona is just sleep here. They understand with that and left.

 

 

One week later....

 

Tiffany POV

 

I'm excitedly open my eyes this morning. I get up from my bed and grab my phone. I'm very happy to read the greetings birthday massage on my phone from my friends. But disappointment soon reflected in my face when I finish read that massage. I'm not find the massage from Yoona. 'Why she not send me a massage? Did she know my birthday? Or she just forget my birthday? I just give her a chance one week ago to wait for me till I'm ready, and when I think I'm ready, she just make me disappointed.’

I grab my towel and walk to my bathroom with a pout.

 

After I finish taking a bath and get ready for my college, I go to the dining room. My mom and my dad already there.

"Fany honey, happy birthday" my dad stand up and kiss my both cheek.

"thanks dad" I hug my dad

"happy birthday my little Miyoung" My brother hug me.

"thanks oppa"

"happy birthday sis" My unnie hug me too

"thanks sis"

"oh let sit and eat your breakfast first, honey" My dad said and we sit.

We eat our breakfast with enjoyment..

 

When I entered my classroom, all my friend greet me with a happy birthday greeting.

After a happy birthday greeting session, I put my bag on the table and walk out to go to cafeteria. Me and my bestfriends already made a promise to meet at the cafeteria this morning.

 

When I arrive there, my bestfriens is already there. They hug me and greet me a happy birthday one by one, except one person. She still seat there, busy with her phone.

Ish, I can't stand this anymore "Yoona-ya, did you forget something?"

"what?" She said with a cold tone. I think she is like Jessica now. Did she deaf or something? everybody is greet me with a happy birthday.

"ish, today is my birthday"

"ah.. right.. hehehe.. sorry I forget it" She still focus with her phone. I just want to throw that phone away.

"Fany-ah happy birthday" Gyuri said then she hug me.

"hmm, YEAH THANK YOU GYURI UNNIE"

I purposely said with a loudly voice, but Yoona keep ignore me. She still busy with her phone. Soon Gyuri unnie leave.

"Ppany-ah who is the first to said a happy birthday to you?" Taeyeon asked who is standing beside Sunny.

"it's Victoria unnie. She is like my sister, and while my bestfriend who is already I give a chance to wait for me, to accept her feeling toward me forget it." I give Yoona my death glare, but she still ignore me. "She didn't even give me a birthday greetings"

The others staring at Yoona and they're smile when I said that.

"what?" Yoona looking at us. "The others is already said it, so?" she said with her cold tone again.

"so?" This satan child, she is really mean. I can't believe her.

All these day, I keep frowning and pout, while Yoona keep with her usual habit. Choding as always.

 

At the night, I lying on my bed while looking at the ceiling. My cell phone suddenly rang.

I look at the ID.

{Tae~ Tae~}

"Hell..." I didn't finish my word because Taeyeon already cut it.

"Ppany-ah.. ppali... come to the park near your house now."

"why?" I think there is something wrong.

"Yoona.. Yoona.."

"what happen with Yoona?" I'm right, there is something wrong. And that something wrong is about MY Yoona. Oh my God, there is something bad happen to her? Please don't be.

"Just come here ASAP.. there is something happened.."

"what.. tuuut..tuuut.." I got a cut again, because Taeyeon already hung up the phone.

Okay now I'm really panick, I mean a PANICK. Without thinking anymore, I get up from my bed and run out from my house to the near park that Taeyeon said before.

 

When I got there, I shout Yoona name. This park is getting quiet now. One by one the lights already turned off. I keep walking around to search for Yoona.

After a long search, I was sitting on a bench in front of the fountain. The clock is already shown at 11:50 P.M. Suddenly, a lights were still burning is turn off. I'm really scared now. I'm trying to find my phone on my pocket. Before I managed to turn it on, the lights suddenly lit followed by a torrent of water from a fountain with a colorful. I stood up and was amazed by their beauty.

saengil chukha hamnida.... saengil chukha hamnida....”

The voice, I think I know who own that voice very well.  I turned around and saw Yoona carry a cake with candles on it.

“saranghaneun  uri Fany.... saengil chukha hamnida....”

I immediately smiled and ran over her. She gave me her best smile, that make me forget about my worried about her and make me forgive her because she late give me a happy birthday greeting.

"make a wish!" She said softly.

I nodded and shut my eyes. 'I hope Yoona is the best person to me. If we were meant to be together, I hope Yoona never leave my side and we will always together forever.' After that, I open my eyes and blow the candle.

But when I blow the candles, all the light is turn off, make my eyes blind in the darkness (off course you can't see anything -__- )

"Yoona." I said while try to grab Yoona hand, but I can't reach her.

'Where is she? how can she leave me in the darkness like this?' when I keep grumble with my thought, The light is suddenly lit, reveal a person who is sitting on the stage with a guitar on her hand.

She started strumming her guitar.

SNSD – Honey

Sowoneul malhaeyo
Naega deuleojulge
Maeilbam honja gidoman hajimalgo~......

(Tell me your wish, ill make it come true for you
Don’t just sit around praying alone all day)

 

Nalsarang haneunmam algoissneungeol
Nalsagwigo shipeossdeon neoui sowoneul~......

(I know your feelings for me I know your wish to date me)

 

Stupid baby nado gidohaessjyo~......
Geudaega nal sarang hagedoegireul~......

(Stupid baby i prayed for that too,
but if you knew you wouldn’t love me anymore)

 

Honey nan miteulsuga eobsjyo~......
Woo ulhaessdeon geudaeeolgul nareul barabomyeon~......
Eoneusae hwanhi usgoissneungeolyo~......
Naega geudae haengbok hage haeyo~......
I’m perfect for you~......

(Honey i can’t believe it
when i looked at your sad face
Right now your face is smiling brightly
Am i making you happy? I’m perfect for you)

 

Sarang hage doeneun ireon nali omyeon
Neowa hagopeun il manhi saeng gakhaessjyo~......
Jigeum nae yeopeseo naui soneuljapgo~......
Geotneun neol bomyeon amusaeng gaki anna

(When the day we loved comes
I thought a lot about the things i wanted to do with you
Right now, holding my hand next to me, seeing you walk, my head becomes empty)


My sweet baby geunyang idaerodo~......
Neomu joha sarang iran iyuro~......

(My sweet baby just like this
I like it so much in the name of love)

 

Honey nan sarang hago issjyo~......
Yokshim mango jajonshimsen naega byeonhaegajyo~......
Eoneusae mami neo geureowo jyeoyo~......
Geudaega nal haengbok hage haeyo~......
I’m perfect for you~......

(Honey i do love you
I’m changing from a selfish prideful person
My heart starts to miss you
You make me happy I’m perfect for you)

 

Na sowoni issjyo
Naui sarang yeongwonhage haejwoyo~......
Jeongmal chakhaejil geyo~......

(I have a wish
To make my love stay forever
I’ll become kind)

 

Oh…...
Please oh make......
My wish come true......

 

Honey nan miteulsuga eobsjyo~......
Woo ulhaedeon geudae eolgul nareul barabomyeon~......
Eoneusae hwanhi usgo issneun geolyo~......
Naega geudae haengbok hage haeyo~.....
Perfect for you~......

(Honey i cant believe it
when i looked at your sad face
Right now your face is smiling brightly
Am i making you happy? I’m perfect for you)

 

Honey nan sarang hago issjyo~......
Yokshim mango jijonshimsen naega byeon haegajyo~......
Eoneusae mami neogeureowo jyeo yo~......
Geudaega nal haengbok hage haeyo~......
I’m perfect for you~......

(Honey i do love you
I’m changing from a selfish prideful person
My heart starts to miss you
You make me happy I’m perfect for you)

 

When the song is finished, She put her guitar dan off from the stage. She walk toward me.

"I think this song  is more suited for me. Sorry I can't choose the better song"

"It's okay, I like this song." I smiled at her.

"Happy birthday"

"thank you"

"Sorry, I late to say that and sorry again for making you afraid of earlier."

"stop saying sorry, you are not suit to said that" I chuckle a little.

"Tiffany.." Her face become serious now. "Let me make my wish come true tonight." She kneeled in front of me and hold my hand. "I know I'm not a perfect person. But I will try with all my strenght to become perfect for you. Not just me who can be perfect for you. You are perfect for me too." Her doe eyes stared into my eyes. It's make my heart beat faster. "I can't stand when I see your sad face. I want to see your face smiling brightly. I want to make you happy. I want you to stay with me forever. And I want you to become my girfriend. would you let my wish come true?"

I can't stand my tears anymore, they finally flow from my eyes. Im Yoona, she confess her feeling to me again. But this time is more special from before. I stared at her doe eyes. Her eyes full of hope. I wipe my tears "how can I break someone wish? I don't have a heart to doing it."

She stood up. "so, what is your answer?" She asked innocently.

I give her my very best eyes smile ever. "I will make your wish come true"

She smiled brightly and hug me. Then suddenly the firework flew to the sky and exploded colorfully. And Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon appear while holding a small fireworks. They're all grinning looking at me.

Yoona broke the hug. She smiled while looking at her surrounding. And then her gaze meet mine.

"I loove you" She finally said those three magic word to me. Her doe eyes is full with love.

"I love you too~"

"Kiss...kiss..kiss...kiss" they all shout.

"can I?" Yoona asked me.

I nodded shyly. She leaned closer to me and finally her lips is on mine.

They're claps their hand while cheering at us.

Yoona hug my waist pulled me closer to her. She deepen the kiss with gladly I accept it. I wrapped my arms around her neck. I don't care with all eyes stared at us. I never doubt my feeling anymore. The most important person to me is Yoona, the girl who I love. This is become my best birthday ever.

End Of Flashback

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Sorry for the very late update.. And sorry again for the very error and grammars. I'm really error now.

Thank you for all my subcribers and I hope I can see your comment.. ^_^