Chapter 6

The Power of Love

 

........

“yah, why you are so late?”

“sorry we just have a introduce-your-self thing with our new classmate” Yuri said then give a glare to Sooyoung and Jessica.

“and who is this?”

“Yoona-ya” Yuri pat my shoulder.

Did I just space out? “yes?”

“they ask who are you?”

“ah, I’m sorry, my name is Im Yoona. Nice to meet you”

“hey, my name is Kim Taeyeon” that midget shake my hand.

“hello Sunny Yoo~...”

“my name is Seo JuHyun, you can call me Seohyun, nice to meet You” she bowed in front of me, and I awkwardly bow too.

“Kim Hyoyeon here”

 

And finally, she want to introduce her self. I got a little excited.

 

“hai, my name is Tiffany Hwang MiYoung, just call me Tiffany and don’t dare to call me Miyoung” She shake my hand with her beautiful eyes smile. Her hand is very smooth.

 

I stare at her beautiful eyes and I think she stare too. We keep staring at each other eyes till someone interrupt it.

Taeyeon clear “enough with that hand shake”

We look at our hand and let go of it.

"I'm Sorry"

"I'm Sorry too"

 

This is so embarrassing, I just caught staring at Tiffany eyes, but at last she staring too. I feel I'm blushing right now.

 

"I think someone is in love" Sooyoung said with teasing tone.

"oh look, they are blushing" Yuri join with Sooyoung to teasing me.

"how cute" this time Jessica

"they are look sweet together" Sunny added.

"stop it guys, you are make Yoona embarass" Tiffany start to speak.

"ooww.. our Tippany is trying to defend her Yoona" this time that midget Taeyeon.

Every body is laught except me and Tiffany, I'm sure right now I'm red as a tomato.

"yah please stop it guys. you just make our new friend embarass"

"our friend or Our Friend?" Hyoyeon start to teasing me with her smirk.

Tiffany sighing "I'm sorry for their behavior"

"it's okay" I smile shyly at her.

 

We eat our lunch and have another chit chat. Their keep teasing me with Tiffany. I can't get mad because I like when they are teasing me with her.

Our chit chat get interrupted because someone calling Tiffany name.

"Tiffany" He give Tiffany signal to come to him.

 

'Who is him?'

 

"I'm sorry guys, I have to go" Tiffany stand up and go to him.

"ish that namja, he always interrupt us when we have a good time together with Tiffany" Jessica said with angry face.

"calm down Sica baby, maybe he just want Tiffany attention" Sooyoung trying to calm down her angry girlfriend.

"but he always doing it when we are with Tippany," Taeyeon add.

"maybe he don't like we" this time Seohyun start to speaking.

 

.....Silent.....

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Yoona to make you confuse" Yuri broke the silence “He is who we are speaking is named Taecyeon Ok, he is Tiffany boyfriend."

 

My heart is breaking a part, hearing that Tiffany is already has a boyfriend. I don't have a chance.

 

Yuri continued speaking "All of we don't like him, like what you just listen and look, he always like that, he think that Tiffany is only for him. He always clingy to Tiffany."

"I think Seohyun is true, he don't like we. Maybe he think that we are want to took away Tiffany from him." Jessica said still with her angry face.

 

I can't say anything, because I just know her a few minute ago.

I lowered my head and sighing "I hope Tiffany just break up with him" I mumbled.

When I looked up, all of them is staring at me with a confused look. Is they are hear what I just said? Oh my god, I'm so dead.

 

I awkwardly laugh "it's not like what you are hear"

Taeyeon raise her eyebrow "do you like Tippany?"

"what? no."

"are you sure?"

"yes"

"really? If that a yes we will give you a approve"

"really?" I excitedly said. I just get that chance again.

"yes, and we are will help you to get our Tippany"

"so that you really like Tiffany" Sooyoung smirk

 

oh sh*t, did I just cought again?

 

"I'm so glad to hear that" Jessica excitedly clap her hand

"but how you just give me your approve to get Tiffany. I just know you are a few minute ago. You don't know me completely and so did I'm."

"we belive you Yoona, you are a good person. It's reflected in your Doe-eyes"

"but what if Tiffany don't like me?"

"we will make her like you"

"how?"

"just look"

I look to them, their have a weird grin in their face.

 

 

Normal POV

 

Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica just finish their class.

Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica say their farewell to Yoona. So Yoona just walk alone to the parking lot.

When she is in the hallway, she meet Tiffany there. she is alone too.

"hi Tiffany" Yoona greeted her.

"oh hi Yoona"

"why are you alone here, where the other and you boyfriend?" Yoona got irritated to mention about Tiffany boyfriend.

"They are just leaving me alone here..."

 

'Is this what they are planning?' Yoona tought.

 

"...and my boyfriend still have a classes."

"is that so, do you want me to drop you at your home?"

"it's okay, I just get a cab"

"no it's okay for me, I'll take you home"

“okay if you force me”

“I’m not force you”

“ish, okay then, bye”

“hehehe.. sorry, I’m just kidding, yes I’m force you” Yoona find that teasing Tiffany is give her a entertainment.

“are you serious this time?”

“yes, let’s go!” Yoona hold Tiffany hand.

 

When their walk, Tiffany keep staring at their holding hand.

 

Finally, they reach the parking lot still holding hand.

Realize that staring, Yoona let go of it. She rub her back of her head.

To break the awkward silence Yoona walk to open the passenger door for Tiffany. After Tiffany get in, she close the door and she walk to the driver seat.

“I’m sorry for earlier"

"It's okay, don't worry" Tiffany give her a smile

"So, where is your house?" Yoona asked before she start the engine

"I give you a guide"

"okay then"

 

Yoona start the engine and they started to speeding toward Tiffany house.

An another silent in the car. But this time, the one of a comfortable silence. Yoona just focus to driver and Tiffany just staring at the road. Some time she took a glance to Tiffany.

 

"so, how old are you Yoona?" Tiffany break the silence.

"I'm 21"

"so you are the second youngest from the gang after Seohyun."

"is that so?"

"yes, so you must called me and the other Unnie, except Seohyun."

"If I don't want?" Yoona want to teasing Tiffany again.

"you must want because we are older than you?"

"I don't want Tiffany"

"yah." Tiffany slap Yoona's arm and pout "stop there" Tiffany point to where Yoona must stop her car.

Yoona stop her car "are you mad at me because I don't want to calling you unnie and the others?"

"No, pabo" Tiffany knock Yoona head "there is my house"

"is that so"

"thank you and see you at school"

"you are welcome, are you really not mad at me?"

"no, to what I have to get mad at you? bye" Tiffany get out of Yoona car and entered her house.

Yoona sighing, she continued speeding toward her house.

 

 

The next day

 

Yoona was on her way to the college, then she saw Tiffany at the bus stop. She push aside her car and rolled down the window.

"Tiffany"

"owh Yoona"

"you want to go to college right?"

"yes"

"hop in"

"okay"

 

At the college

 

"owh there is Sooyoung and Jessica unnie" Yoona point to Sooyoung and Jessica who who just got out of the car. "SOOYOUNG UNNIE... JESSICA UNNIE" Yoona shout while running toward them.

"Yoona, why you calling us unnie?" Jessica asked curiously.

"Tiffany just said that  you and the others is older then me except Seohyun"

"yah you called them unnie but you don't want to called me unnie" Tiffany pout.

"hehehe... arasseo, I called you unnie.. unnie~" Yoona use her aegyo.

“"yah don't call me like that or I punch you" Tiffany got irritated

"I don't want" Yoona still use her aegyo.

"ish" Tiffany had just passed leaving Yoona.

"unnie~" Yoona trying to catch Tiffany STILL use her aegyo.

The SooSica couple left there and look at each other. They just shake their head and walk after YoonFany.