Chapter 12

The Power of Love

 

MUST READ...

I know I said before I will update a few week ago.. Thing just happened and my exam is really.. argh.. I can't update.. AND I'm really sorry for that (bow 90°).. Today I just bring the short update because today is my special day ^_^  I'm speaking too much again -____-.. okay hope you enjoy this.... ^_^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Normal POV

 

They are continued to walking around the zoo with Taecyeon keep try to get Tiffany's attention. On the other hand, Yoona just can give him a glare. She can't enjoy the moment again because of the accident before and plus now that Taecyeon guy keep try to flirt with her wife. She just have the sad face when Tiffany fall for his sweet talk or his sweet gesture.

 

 

"Fany-ah let's take dinners before I send you home." Taecyeon offered the Tiffany when they are in his car on the way toward their home.

"No need Oppa, we will just have dinner at home.. Yoona already seems tired." Tiffany look at her wife who sit beside her. That's right, Yoona face seems tired, but at the back of it, she have this annoying and angry face. Tired because always looking at Taecyeon face, not because exhausted from the trip to the zoo. Annoying because of his presence. And angry.... who the hell do you thing that make her angry, it's clear.. HIM again..

"owh, c'mon Fany-ah, just this time. okay.."

"but Oppa.."

"no but again, look we already get the parking lot.." Before Tiffany knew it Taeceyon already got into some restaurant and park his car. "Let's go.." Taecyeon help Tiffany to put Yoona on her wheelchair.

 

After the waiter back with their order, they eat it.

 

"hmm.. this is delicious, try this Fany-ah.." Taecyeon push his fork in front of Tiffany face.

"No, thanks Oppa.." Tiffany reject him and keep her attention to Yoona.

"hhhmmm... just this one Fany-ah~~ you will not regret it~~ this is really delicious~~ just this one~~ nggg~~?" He use his aegyo and puppy eyes.

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

What the hell is that.. Please someone help me here... I want to puke... His aegyo is really argh...

I just looking at Tiffany face while keep praying. 'Please Fany-ah no.'

"Taecyeonie want Tiffany to try this~~" He is pouting his lips.

Tiffany face become pink.. "Stop it Oppa.. It's really embarassing. All the eyes are on us."

"I don't want to before Tiffany try this~~" He keep use his aegyo. I just want to punch his annoying face RIGHT NOW.

Tiffany hurriedly open and munch the food that his offered.............. Wait a minute.. did he just smirk to me?? That guy is really got my nerves.

 

"Wait a seccond Fany-ah.. I just want to go to the restroom" He stand from his seat and go the the who know where.

"Yoongie-ah.. are you okay" My wife asked me with her worrying face. I just blink my eyes to assured her.

'Honestly I'm not okay Fany-ah. Why you keep accept what his doing to you? Did you know, when you doing that, my heart feel hurt. I know that it's not your fault but.. why you just can't reject him. If I'm still not healed.. would you accept him back?'

 

"Sorry to make you wait"

"It's  okay Oppa"

I'm trying to hold back my tears. No...no..no.. I shouldn't be think like that. I believe Tiffany, my beloved wife. Her love to me never be changed and so also with my love for her. I believe in the power of our love will never fade. The one that I'm not believe is him and I'm shouldn't have a bad tought about my wife.

 

"excuse me.."

"yes??"

"this is for you" the waitress put a ice cream on our table.

"but we didn't order this." Tiffany said.

"this is special for you because you are the sweetest couple here." She eyed My wife and him. What the hell again this. The sweetest couple here. tch... is that even necessary? Is they blind? The sweetest from where?

"but we are.." Tiffany didn't finish her word because Taecyeon cut her.

"Thank you verry much."

"you are welcome sir."

"why you accept this Oppa, we are not a couple.."

"it's okay Fany-ah. It's free.. just enjoy it okay.." Enjoy from my . She is my wife not yours. And why all the people keep said they are make a cute couple today..??

And If only I can move, I will punch his face and get Tiffany out of here..

IF...........

........ JUST IF.........

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just feel free to comment about my English or grammar.. ^_^.. don't worry I won't bite.. kkkkkkkk