Chapter 11

The Power of Love

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

'Yoona’s therapy is finished.' Sigh... 'I can tell something is still wrong with her.. what should I do???‘

Our driver Mr. Kang help me to get Yoona's wheelchair. After Yoona seat on it, I push her wheelchair toward our front door. Before I can hold the door knob, someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around and find Taecyeon stood behind me with his charming smile. But still his smile didn't have any effect on me. "what do you want Oppa???" I asked him annoyingly. I’m not in the mood to meet him now. I need to figure out what is in Yoona’s mind.

"wow... chill Fany-ah. Didn't you and Yoona already forgave me?"

"Yes, but just say what you want Oppa!"

"I'm just going to ask you and Yoona to go to the Zoo.." He smile at me.

"Zoo??" I asked confuse.

"yeah, if we go to the amusement park, Yoona can't ride the rides there. And if we just go to the park, it's too boring you know. Yoona and us need to refresh our eyes. How do you think?”

I look at Yoona. Maybe it's not a bad idea. Maybe it can lit up Yoona's mood. But, go with Taecyeon... I look at him. He give his pleading look.I place my hand on Yoona's shoulder and rub it. Hope it can assure her everything is gonna be ok.

"okay.."

"yes... thank you Fany. shall we go now??"

"let's go.."

 

At The Zoo

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Yoongie look, it's giraffes. They surely have long neck. But it's really cute just like you.. kekekekeke...." My wife excitedly said. "Yoongie what are you doing there. Get out now.!" Tiffany pointed at a deer in their stalls. Aigoo, my wife is more excited than me. If she is happy I'm happy too. I think I can forget for a while my problem. I don't want to make Tiffany worried. And I just want to enjoy this trip with Fany....

"Fany-ah let me help you to push Yoona's wheelchair.." ah right I forgot about him. He is still with me and Fany. And he is the one who bring us here.

"It's okay Oppa. I can doing this by my self. I was supposed to do it because she is my wife " No need to mention it Fany-ah.. You just know how to make me blushing. Hah.. you hear that OPPA... I'm her wife. I think I need to keep my eyes on him.

"okay then.." He looked pissed.

 

"oh, Yoongie look, it's bunny. They are cute like Sunny, but you more cuter. oh look, it's Sloth. They are lazy like Sica and just sleep all the time." Tiffany keep blabbering about all the animals here. She even equate them with our friends.

 

"Fany, let's take a rest for a while. You seems tired." That guy said.

"okay. let's sit there" Fany pointed at the nearest bench.

"wait here okay I will buy some drink" he walked away.

 

After a while he come back with two bottle of drinks. He opened the bottle cap and give it to Tiffany. huh, he act like a gentlemen. In my eyes he is still a b*st*rd. Wait a minute, Did I just say two bottle of drinks before. Sh*t, he is do it on purpose.

"here Yoongie, drink this." right, I still have my wife here.. She help me to drink. Look at this you a*sh*l*, I still have my wife who is very caring to me.

"Psst look at that disabled girl." The girl who is sitting beside us whisper to her friend.

"where?"

"beside you"

"what's with her?"

"I just feel pity with the girl beside her. She need to take care of the disabled girl like her."

"I think she is just her sister"

"but still.. I pity of her. Go on a date with your boyfriend and forced to bring a disabled sister. That guy really fit with that girl"

"ish.." Tiffany throw the bottle on her hand. "can you shut up your *ng mouth. She is not disabled, she is just sick you know. How dare you to say that my wife disabled." Tiffany said angrily.

"Yah, how dare you to shout at me. I just say the truth. So, she is your wife? huh, that make me more pity to you"

"what did you just say? I don't need your pity" No Fany-ah, don't fight with her. She just said the truth. I just realized that all the people here keep looking at you with pity every time you said I'm your wife. It's true I'm disabled and I'm not worth with you. I just become burden to you. "say sorry to my wife!!"

"I don't want to. I didn't do anything wrong and I just say the truth."

"You b*tch" Tiffany want to go to her but stopped by him.

"enough Fany. Don't make a scane here. All the people all looking here."

"I don't care. I just want to rip that b*tch mouth. Let me go Oppa." Tiffany try to struggle from his grip.

"calm down Fany-ah, let me talk with them." Tiffany calm down a little and just let that guy drag that girls somewhere, but Tiffany keep galring at them.

"Oh my god Yoongie, don't cry." She wipe my tears. I think my tears start to form since Tiffany shout at them. "Yoongie don't think about what they said Okay." Tiffany embrace me while my hair.

 

 

At Taecyeon's Place

 

"Good job girls.." Taecyeon said while claping his hand.

"How was my acting Oppa" The first girl asked

"you really good with your acting."

why you need us to doing this oppa?" The second girl said.

"I just want to make that disabled girl got pissed. Since we come here, all Tiffany's attention just for her. And I want to make that girl aware of her condition. She is not worth Tiffany anymore."

"okay whatever Oppa, just don't forget with your promise"

"I won't. We need to finish this. Just say sorry to her and after that you can go"

 

 

Back to YoonFany

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I keep embrace Yoona till Taecyeon back.

"say sorry to her girls." Tacyeon said to that girls

"I'm sorry to said that" They bow to Yoona.

"Okay you can go now" they are bowing again and just disappear.

"How can you let them go just like that oppa?"

"it's okay Fany-ah. they already said sorry"

"ish." I don't really understand  with his thought. How can he just let them go. Actually I want grab her hair and rip with my hand. How can she said like that to my wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back...Sorry for the very late update. I know I keep saying this every time I update my story.. I try my hardest to update now because I think I can't Update for the next two weeks. Becase I'm in 3rd grade now. Many exam is waiting for me two weeks later. And don't worry I will finish this story. And I think I can update again in this week. just wait for me okay... ^_^..

Thank you for all my upvote, subcriber, and my reader.... I hope I can read your comment..