Chapter 5

The Power of Love

 

 

 

Today I just recently finished the therapy.

I want to rest as soon as possible.           

when we had entered the house, suddenly the doorbell rang.

'who the heck it is?'

"wait Honey. I open the door first"

Tiffany rush toward the door.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I rush toward the door, and open it.

My eyes widened when the door fully open, and reveal someone that I don't want to see again.

"Annyeong Fany-yah.. long time not see"

"w...wh..what are you... doing here?" I'm stuttering.

"I just want to see you"

"Go away. I don't want to see you" I want to close the door but he blocking it with his feet.

"Please Fany, I just want to see you and Yoona. I just want to say sorry to both of you. I had no malicious intent on both of you. Please." He pleaded.

"no, I don't believe with your sweet word anymore. So, go now, or I call a police"

"please Fany I've become a better person now. I come here not to destroy your married. I just want to say sorry. Please, believe me"

Here I'm again, always fall with his sweet words. I open the door and give his a sign to enter.

He entered and sit in my couch. I back to Yoona and push her wheelchair to the living room.

 

 

Yoona POV

 

Tiffany back and push my wheelchair to the living room.

'who the heck is the guest? He/she just ruin my want-to-go-to-the rest time'

when we got to the living room, my eyes widened to see who is the guest

'What the hell is he doing here. That bastard, how dare he set foot in my house' My anger boil now. I just want to rush toward him and give him a hard punch on his face right now. But then I can feel a warm hand that make me feel calm. Yes, that my wife's hand. She always understand me.

He standing and bow to me

"annyeong Yoona-ya. Long time no see. Are you fine now?"

'tch, I don't easily to fall with your sweet words, and do you think I don't know your evil deeds to me?'

"Yes she is fine now, and maybe she will be more then fine if you go away now" My wife firmly said.

'Good job Honey.'

"oh come on Fany-yah, don't say it again. I come here with a peace. Just give me a little time to apology to You and Yoona"

"Okay I will, and do it now" My wife coldly said.

“Okay” Suddenly he kneeled in front of me and my wife. “I'm sorry if I always act like a in the past. After I'm out from that jail, I'm realized something, I can't live like that anymore. I have to change and live better than ever. I'm really sorry to you Fany  for always hurt you. Please forgive me. I will do anything to get your forgiveness." suddenly his tears escape from his eyes.

'what the hell with that tears. His acting is very well. That bastard, what is his actually plans now.?'

"and I'm sorry for you too Yoona. Altough I don't know what my mistake to you but still, I'm sorry."

'what are you talking about? You don't make a mistake to me. What the f*** it is' He really make my nerves boil. If my condition is not like this, I just want to kick his for saying it.

"Yah stand up now."

"I will, if you give me your forgiveness"

'no Honey, don't believe him. He is the cause I'm like this'

"I'm forgive you now. So stand up" Tiffany help him to stand.

'Honey, what are you talking about. Don't believe him. He is really a bastard'

"Fany-yah, can you get a drink for me?"

'what, you rule my wife as if her your maid? Don't do it honey. Just expel him now'

"I'll get it, wait here"

I can't believe it, My wife just believe with what his said. He is really a good talker.

I just watch him wipe away his tears, and his give a smirk.

 

wait.. a smirk...

 

"how was my acting Im Yoona? It's definitely very good right, because it's make your wife believe it. You must know that I caused that accident. I think you will be dead, but It's wrong right. You, here right now, sit there and still with your lovely wife"

‘just spill it out, what is your plan now.’

“You, just sit here and watch what is my plans, and don't try to ruin it. but I know you will not, because you are paralyzed now and you can't do anything" He give me another smirk.

My eyes widened with his last statement.

"here, just drink it and you can go, my wife need a rest"

"thank you Fany" his smile nicely to my wife.

That bastard, I will not let him do his evil plan. I don't want him to take away my wife from me. but how I'm doing it? My condition is like this now. And my wife, why she is always believe him after what his doing to her in the past

 

 

(A/N : Flashback)

 

 

FlashBack

 

here I'm, in my new college. I was standing in front of my classroom.

tok..tok..tok..

slowly, I open the door.

"owh.. you are the new college student?"

"yes Sir" I give a envelope to him.

he read it for awhile "okay, class.. you have a new friend here" he announce. "please introduce your self Ms. Im"

"hello all, my name is Yoona. Im Yoona. please take care of me" I bowed

"okay now you can sit beside..... Ms. Kwon... there." he point where I must sit.

"thank you sir" I make my way there.

"hi.. I'm Kwon Yuri, but You can call me Yuri.." she didn't finish her word because she was cut by a tall girl in front us.

"or Kkab Yul"

"yah shikshin. don't listen to her. by the way nice to meet you Yoona" I shook her hand. "and she is Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung."

"yeah, it's me" Sooyoung give a peace sign.

"she is a shikshin"

"yah Kwon Yuri"

"really. I'm a shikshin too" I got little excited

"woah, we can be shikshin buddy." then we laugh.

we heard the teacher clear . he give we a glare. So, we stop laugh and lower our head.

 

The break.

 

“yah Choi Sooyoung, don’t play with Mr. Jang”

“I know Sica Baby”

“by the way my name is Jessica Jung. You can call me Jessica”

“she is my girlfriend” Sooyoung put her hand on Jessica's shoulder.

“yah Choi Sooyoung.” Jessica punch Sooyoung stomach

Sooyoung winced in pain holding his stomach "Sica-chu~ why are you doing it?"

Jessica just ignoring her.

“nice to meet you Jessica-sshi” I got a little scared of her.

“just drop your honorific and yes she is my girlfriend” In the end she just admit it.

“okay Jessica”

“hey, enough with introduce yourself. I've contacted the others that we will meet in the cafe" Yuri said

"okay let's go. I'm hungry" Sooyoung whined.

"oh Yoona you can join us"

"really? is it okay with your other friends?"

"yes, they will love you."

"okay then"

 

In cafeteria

 

“there” Yuri point to desk where her friends sit.

Then I look someone with her beautiful eyes smile. She is really beautiful.