Chapter 8

The Power of Love

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I open my eyes when I heard someone scream my name and knock on my door.

'who the hell is it, how dare she wake up me in the middle of the night' I rub my eyes and slowly I walk toward the living room.

 I open the door and scold that person, but when I look at that person, I'm getting panic. That person is Yoona, she said my name before she faint to my embrace.

"Oh My God, Yoona... Yoona.. can you hear me" I pat her cheek, but she doesn't move. 'what should I do?' her face is full with bruise and her head, Oh my god, I had to take her to hospital now.

I'm carrying Yoona on my back to my car, I don't know where I get that strenght.

 

 

I drive my car to the hospital.

Sometime I look at mirror to see Yoona 'please Yoona hold on' my tears escape from my eyes.

When I arrive at the hospital, I'm carrying Yoona again. The nurse and doctor rush toward me and help me to put Yoona on the bed.

"Sorry Miss, you can't entered!"

"but she is my friend”

“you can’t, just wait here” the nurse close the door.

‘Yoona-ya please be okay’

 

 

I’m waiting for Yoona in the waiting room. I hope she is okay. This is my fault, I don’t know what is she doing, but I think it relate with me.

After several time, doctor out from ER.

"how was her Doc?"

"She is okay now, but she need to rest, we will move her to a ward"

"thank you doc."

"you are welcome." The Doctor pat my shoulder and left.

Yoona sleep with a bandage on her head, her face full with a cut and bruise. She looks so peaceful when she sleep.

I sit beside her bad, my hand slowly her cheek. She stirred a little. Her face still look beautiful. I never get bored to see her face every time.

'please, don't do this again Yoona-ya, I don't want you sick. it's really hurt for me to look at you in this state. I'm sorry before to say you just a stranger to me. I don't mean to say it to you. For me, you more than a friend. You are special to me.' I kiss the back of her hand with my tears flow to a bed sheet.

 

 

Normal POV

 

Beep.. beeb... beep... Tiffany alarm sound..

Tiffany awake after hearing her alarm, She yawned and rub her eyes. Tiffany sleep in sit position beside Yoona with her head rest on bed. She turn off the alarm and look at Yoona. She still sleep.

Tiffany carefully stand up and kiss Yoona cheek before out from Yoona ward.  

 

 

“annyeong Fany-ah” Yuri greet Tiffany when their meet at hallway.

"owh Yuri-ah, where is others?"

"they are in the cafeteria"

"let's go there, I want to give a information to them."

"about what?"

"Yoona is in the hospital now"

"WHAT" Yuri shout loudly.

"Yah, slow your voice"

"how can she is in the hospital now?"

"I don't know why, she came to my house in the middle of the night with a blood over her face. I think she got in to fights."

"what, ish that girl. Let's go" Yuri catch Tiffany hand and drag her to cafeteria in hurry.

 

 

In the cafeteria

 

“guys.. we.. have.. a news.. for.. you.." Yuri said while try to catch her breath.

"slow down Yuri-ah" Taeyeon give Yuri a drink and let her and Tiffany to sit first.

"guys Yoona..." Tiffany can't finish her word when some one appear in front of them.

"hi guys.." Yoona greeting them with a wide smile. She sit beside Sooyoung and grab her food. "hmm.. it's delicious.. I want to get too" Yoona get up and go to the counter to get a same food as Sooyoung.

The gang just left there speechless.

 

When Yoona come back, she eat her dish "ouch, it's hurt" She touch her cut lips.

"yah Yoona-ya are you okay" Yuri the one who ask her first.

"I'm okay"

"Yoona, isn't doctor said that you must rest for a while in the hospital?" Tiffany said.

"I said I'm okay now" Yoona keep eating.

"wait Yoona, what happened with your face and your head?" This time Jessica who  speak.

“ah.. this is??” Yoona point at her head and her face "it's nothing, I just have a little accident"

"what just a little, honestly what happened with you until you get injured?" Tiffany outburst.

"why you so care to me?"

"what I just want to ask you..."

"enough guys. Stop there" Taeyeon mediate them. "just tell us what is really happened here. Yoona how you can get injured?" Taeyeon look at Yoona.

"I'm involved in fights"

"what how can?"

"I'm just went out to a club and got a drunk."

"then?" every body seem to patient to hear Yoona story.

"just it"

"what, then how you can involved in to fights?" Tiffany said with curious look.

"why so care?"

Seems like their conversation will turn to another fight Sooyoung stop them "YAH..YAH..YAH.. stop it guys, why are you fighting here? And Yoona continued your story!"

“actually someone just say to me that I'm just a stranger to her after I said that her boyfriend is a bastard." Yoona glared at Tiffany. "She said it after what we've been through together."

“what, who said it to you?” Jessica ask.

“just someone who I know, right Tiffany unnie” Yoona took another glare at Tiffany before she left.

"wait Yoona" Taeyeon stand up and try to get after Yoona.

Taeyeon capture Yoona wrist. "Yoong.."

Yoona turn her body to face Taeyeon "unnie, I give up. I can't continue this again"

"why, isn't you doing well with Tippany all this time? Why you give up now Yoong?"

"I can't unnie. My love is just one side. Tiffany unnie doesn't like me."

"Why did you give up this easy Yoong? You want to look Tippany still with Him?"

"I don't have a choice unnie. Tiffany unnie really in love with him. I can't ruin their relationship. Mianhae unnie, and thank you for your help during this time." Yoona turn her body and leave Taeyeon there. Tears escape from the corner of her eyes. She cry her heart out while running in the hallway. People just looking at her, maybe they think she is weird.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I just can sighing look at Yoona's back slowly disappearing, leave me here. I can see her tears when she turn her body.

'Yoona-ya, why you so weak? You give up just because you think Tippany really in love with him. You just let her suffer again Yoong.'

I come back to where the others and can't find Tippany.

"Where is Tippany"

"there" Jessica point with her eyes. She look very annoying when looking at them. I think it same with me.

 

 

Time had passed, Yoona keep avoiding Tippany. Some time Tippany try to talk with her, but Yoona not give a respon and just turn her head to other side, don't want to look at Tippany.

 

Yoona is getting closer with a first years student that I know her name is Choi Sulli. She is prety. She have a beautiful eyes smile like Tippany.

 

Tippany look very annoying when Yoona always with Sulli when they meet. She look jelous when Yoona flirting with her.

 

'sigh, Pany-ah why don't you just admit it. You like Yoona too.' I let out a big sighing again.

"what wrong Taeyeon-ah?" My girlfriend Sunny ask me. She look worried.

"I'm okay" I rest my head on her shoulder. We just sit at the bench in the garden of our college.

"you keep sighing all the time"

"I just think about Tippany and Yoona. Tippany seem like Yoona too. What should we do to help them Sunny-ah?"

"This fairly difficult. I  have no idea"

I pout "ish, you didn't help me at all."

 

__SILENT__

 

'hmm... what should I do??'

"AHAA.." I shout, make Sunny starled and fall to the ground.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON" She outburst.

"oh my god I'm sorry Sunny-ah." I apologize and help her stand. I help her to clean up the dust in her . 'just look for opportunities in the narrowness. kekekekeke..'

"Yah byuntae" Sunny smack my head.

"yah, what was that for?" I rub my head where she smack.

"I know what you think with your ert face"

"what?" I ask innocently. Did I look so obvious?

"just forget about it, and you owe an explanation to me for shout and make me starled."

"ah that. I will explain to you and the others. Let's go, we need to do a emergency meeting."

 

 

At Taeyeon's living room.

 

"What kind of idea is that?" Sooyoung the shikshin complain.

"what, this is the best way for them" I said not wanting fail arguing with her.

"wait, I think it's a good idea" yes Jessica is in my side.

"Sica baby, why don't you defend me?" Sooyoung whined at Sica.

"Sorry Sooyoungie, I think Taeyeon's idea is the best way for them"

"Sica-ya~" Sooyoung use her Agyeo.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung, stop doing your aegyo. I agree with Jessica." two point for Kim Taeyeon, Hyoyeon in my side too. Sooyoung just pout.

"I'll keep on Taeyeon side" My Bunny is really sweet

"thank you Sunny Bunny" I pinch her cheek. "How about you Yuri and Seohyun?"

"unnie, Is not that too much? locking them in the hotel room were their both drunk."

"yes, maknae is in my side. How about you Yuri-ah?" Sooyoung cheered up and ask Yuri.

"how you know when people get drunk they were telling the truth about their true feeling?"

"we have an example here" Everybody look at Hyoyeon with a grin.

"YAH" we all laugh at Hyoyeon antic when she got drunk.

"unnie didn't Tiffany unnie can tolerate the alcohol?"

"Ah, maknae is right" Jessica said, Tiffany no too easy to get drunk.

"just give her the highest level"

"Yah you want to kill her" Sooyoung smack my head, ish that shikshin, I'm the oldest here.

"Yah" I try to catch her, but Sunny stop me.

"calm down Taeyeon-ah."

"Watch out you shikshin" I glared at her, she just stuck out her tongue.

"and we don't know how is Yoona unnie when she get drunk" ish, maknae is always right.

"YAH Shinkshin, you have another idea?"

"I haven't"

"ish, you really something. Did you have another idea Seohyun-ah, Yuri?"

They both shook their head.

Sighing "so, we just go with my idea when their both and that Shikshin not have a another idea" I glared at Sooyoung when I mention her name "even tought,  what we think not the same as reality, we just can lock them together in hotel room too let them talk from heart to heart." Every body just nodded their head. "and maybe they can doing it"

"yah, you really something. When we are serious, you just pull out your ert mind" Sooyoung said, Sunny just face palm her self.

"what is my fault?"

"ish.." Jessica glared at me followed by others.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for very late update.. and special Sorry for @ariayeSONE, I said I will update at Saturday or Sunday, but I can't update. Thing just happened and I can't update.. Sorry again (bow 90º)