Chapter 13

The Power of Love

I just decided to continue this story. Because this is my first story. Thank you for your support.. ^_^.. Here I bring a new update.. hope you can enjoy it..

________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yoongie.. you must eat this. If you didn't eat, how you can recover." My wife keep begging me to eat, but I don't feel like eating now.

'Recover' that word keep haunting me. There is no sign of recovering for me. I'm still like this, sit on wheelchair, can't go anywhere by my self, can't move without the help of my wife, and the most important is I can't protect my wife.

"just this one Yoongie, please..!"

'Fany-ah, I'm sorry. I'm a useless wife for you'

“Oh My God.. This is really argh..” My thought got interrupted because of the grumbling voice that come from Jessica unnie. She didn't greet us and just barged to the dinning room.

"Yah, what happened Jessie?"

"Fany-ah give me some water.." Jessica unnie fanning herself with her palm while my wife go get some water for her.

 

"here Jessie" Jessica unnie grab the water from Tiffany's hand and gulp it in one go. Woah, who dare to make hellSica appear? "So... what happened Jessie?" My wife carefully asked.

"That stubborn Japanese company, they keep asked me to bring the CEO to meet with them before they signed the contract. I already told them that I'm became the representative of the CEO for awhile. But they keep asked Yoona to meet them although they know about her condition.." Jessica unnie keep blabbering.                                                   

"So what should we do?" my wife asked clueless.

"I just need you to go to Japan with me now."

"what? now?"

"yes like N.O.W, now, right now"

"How about Yoona? I can't leave her here or bring her with us.."

"that's what friends for.. I will call my Sooyoungie.." Jessica unnie fish out her phone and called Sooyoung unnie.

 

 

Few moments later…

 

Normal POV

 

“hmm.. Fany-ah… Sooyoungie said she can’t come now because she is really busy in the restaurant. She just can come later..” Jessica said with an apology tone. “but don’t worry, I will try to call the others”

 

 

Few moments later… again..

 

“They are all busy too.. what should we do now..??”

 

“Fany-ah, why didn’t you locked your front door?” Taecyeon barged in from the front door.

“Yah what are you doing here..?” Jessica said with her typical icy tone. “How can you just entered someone house like that?” while glaring at him.. (-_-!! Of course, this is Jessica Jung)

“Ahh.. Sica-ya.. can we talk for a moments?? Oppa wait here for a while.” Tiffany push Jessica away from taecyeon.

“What the hell is this Hwang Miyoung?”

“Jessie, can you lowered your voice?? Just a little please..”

“Why he can come to your house???”

“He is already change.”

“what change?? You believed him?? OH MY GOD Hwang Miyoung.. are you insane?? Did you already forget what he try to do to you before??”

“It’s already past Jessie. Can we just forget it?”

“Forget it?? A big NO from me. I think Yoona will have the same answer as me.. How can you just forgive him Tiffany? How do you think is Yoona’s feeling right now?? Don’t said  me you never thinking about it??”

 

Tiffany is silent for a moment. “Jessie, can we talked about this matter later.?? I got a idea”

“What kick his out of here?? Or just splash hot water to his annoying face?”

“What? No Jessie. Where you get that crime thought. We can asked him to accompany Yoona till Sooyoung come.”

“what?? Yah Hwang Miyoung what is in inside your head?” Jessica knock Tiffany head. “Is there still have their brain”

“Yah it’s hurt.” Tiffany pout while rub her head.

“If it the case. We just need to wait till My Sooyoungie come.”

“but Jessie, you said before we need to go to Japan now like N.O.W. now, right now”

“Ish, you got me there.”

“C’mon Jessie, believe me. He is already change.”

“I can’t believe in you in that matter.”

“Ish.. Jessie… Ah let’s go..” Tiffany push Jessica toward the living room where Taecyeon is already seat sweetly there. -_-||

 

“Oppa..” Tiffany called Teacyeon while pushing Yoona’s wheelchair beside her.

“Yes Fany-ah.”

“Can you accompany Yoona till Sooyoung come here?? I and Jessica need to go to Japan now.”

“Accompany Yoona??” Taecyeon took a glance to Yoona. “why not.”

“Thank you very much Oppa.. C’mon Yoongie.. and Jessie behave..” Tiffany push Yoona’s wheel chair toward their bedroom.

 

Jessica crossed her hands across her chest and walk with her so-bosy-like- sergeant-style. She sat accross Taecyeon. “Yah, you..!!”

“yes?” Taecyeon answer with his so-fail-innocent-face.

“what is your true motive?”

“what motive?”

“don’t act so innocent in front of me. I know who you are. So spill it out now!! Before I find out by My self and you can’t escape from my wrath.”

“What are you talking about Jessica, I don’t understand it.”

“you can denial it now. But I will find it. I will keep my eyes on you..” Jessica glare at him.

 

 

Meanwhile.. with YoonFany..

 

“Yoongie.. I’m really sorry.. I need to leave you with Taecyeon now. I know how you feel. So I’m sorry okay.. Don’t mad at me. This is I do because I can’t leave you alone. Don’t worry Sooyoung will come soon.” Tiffany kneeled in front of Yoona’s wheel chair while fix her jackets, scarves, and blankets. She is done preparing. “I will be back home soon.” Tiffany kiss Yoona’s forehead, down to her nose, and lastly on her lips. “You know I will always Love You.. So don’t ever forget it or doubt it okay..?”

Yoona blinks her eyes. ‘I know Fany-ah. I’m sorry because I doubt it before. And you know I will always love you too.’

“Let’s go, I’m afraid if Jessica already kill Taecyeon with her Icy glare.”

 

 

Back to Living room.

 

“aigoo, right what I said before..” Tiffany muttered softly.

Jessica still seat with her bossy style, and don’t forget with her super ultra icy glare.

 

“Sorry took so long.”

“It’s okay Fany-ah.” Taecyeon said with his thank-you-for-saving-my-life face.

“Let’s go Jessie I’m ready.”

Jessica kneeled in front of Yoona “Yoongie.. I’m sorry.. I need to bring YOUR WIFE with me.” Jessica emphasize her voice on the wife thing and glare at Taecyeon. “I promise I will finish this problem as soon as possible.” Jessica kiss Yoona’s cheek. “Let’s go Fany-ah.”

 

They walks toward Jessica’s car outside.

 

“Oppa please take good care of Yoona. In this hours, I usually bring Yoona’s outside to the park near here. Just took her around there. And don’t take too long, because it’s getting cold now. The snow is fall.”

“Okay, don’t worry about it fany-ah.” Taecyeon stood behind Yoona’s wheel chair.

“Let’s go Jessie.. bye Yoongie..” Tiffany kiss Yoona’s lips before entered Jessica’s car.

Jessica give the last glare to Taecyeon before entered her car.

 

“c’mon Yoona.. Let’s go.” Taecyeon push Yoona’s wheel chair with his annoying plus evil grin.

 

 

“Fany-ah, are you sure to leave Yoona with Taecyeon?? Should we heading back? We still not too far from your house.” Jessica asked worriedly.

“No, jessie. I’m sure. Don’t worry too much. Taecyeon won’t do something bad to Yoona.” Tiffany give an assuring smile.

“If you said so.”

Tiffany looked outside the window. It’s snow now. Actually she have this uneasy feelings since she sat in Jessica’s car. ‘Let’s just hope Sooyoung can come soon..’

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry.. I need to stop here. ^_^

Feel free to comments.. Don't worry I won't bite.. ^_^