Chapter 4

The Power of Love

“here you are” Tiffany push my wheelchair in to our house. “you miss our house right?”

yes, i miss so much. Home sweet home. this house we bought one month before we got married. she really want have her own house with her wife and leave there with her new family. we moved here after we officially married.’

"okay Yoona stuff is in your room now." my Dad said.

"we are sorry Fany, we can't help you take care of Yoona."

"it's okay mom, I can take care of her with my own"

My mom kneeling in front of me "I'm sorry baby, we have to go. see you later and get well soon" my mom kiss my forehead.

“okay, we have to go, I’m sorry to baby. We leave you now. Get well soon, and you know we always love you” my dad kiss my forehead too.

“good bye mom, dad. And becarefull” Tiffany hug my parents.

My parents wave a good bye.

 

 

The next day

 

Slowly, I open my eyes. I can feel my wife hugging my waist. I miss hugging her waist when I sleep. I miss when I sleep in her embrace and give her embrace too.

I remember about that bastard. he is the cause of all this is happening. I will not forgive him. when I recovered, I will send him back to jail, and maybe to hell.

I hope I can quickly recover.

"oh honey, you awake?" Tiffany sit and give me a quick peck on my lips. I just space out that's make me can't feel she is awake too.

"you want to take a shower?" she smell me "maybe yes"

'ish honey, you make me embarrassing'

“okay, let’s we take a shower”

that's it, even though we can't "doing it" but I'm still happy because I can take a shower with her. Such a ert thought. (she still can think like that? ckckckckck...)

 

 

after we take a shower, Tiffany make a breakfast for me.

she make a porridge with extra water

it look more like a juice than a porridge.

‘yuck, it's taste very weird’

“why, it’s not good?” maybe she can feel what I feel.

‘it’s not look like it’s not good, it's just that it feels weird, you eat rice like you drink a juice'

“i’m sorry if it’s not good. I've tried to make it as best as I can” Tiffany pout

‘no..no..no.. aigoo.. it’s taste verry good you know. What you make always taste good.  It’s just feel weird. And don’t pout like that, it make like I want to move my hand and hug her right now.’

 

 

In the evening

 

Tiffany and I were sitting on the couch watching TV.

then someone interrupt us with a doorbell ringing. Tiffany get up from her sit and make a way to the door.

"oh Jessi, come in" I can hear my wife voice.

"hi Yoong, how are you?" Jessica appear and sit in the couch.

'ish. Jessica you know I can't answer your question and why are you still questioning me?'

"she is well now Jessi" my wife still understand me. she place the glass of water in the table.

"good to hearing that."

"by the way, why you come?"

"ah. I almost forget about my reason to come.  here." Jessica handed Tiffany a envelope. "I need a Yoona sign in there, and I think she can't give it. and since you are her wife, I just need your's"

"ish.. You just convoluted." Jessica giggling and Tiffany give a sign. "here.." she handed the envelope back to Jessica.

"thank you"

"by the way, how about the company?" look I want to ask Jessica about that too and my wife help me with asking Jessica about that. what a nice wife.

“It’s going good this far. but still the company need Yoona."

"I think your doing well this far. You can take care of the company well. thank you for that."

"you don't need to thank. that's my job, and beside it's for my two bestfriend"

"you always be a good bestfriend that's I have. Just thank you for that" Tiffany hug Jessica.

After a second they broke the hug.

“hey Yoong, get well soon okay. I miss my brat boss” jessica pats my shoulder. "I need to go now."

"be careful"

"yes, bye" Jessica wave good bye and leave.

 

 

 

The next day

 

here we again, watching television. I get bored, I think same with Tiffany too. She always change the chanel every minute. Make me dizzy.

"honey.. are you bored?" she ask me.

'yes, I'm bored like death. I always sit here and can't doing anything'

"do you want to go to the park?"

'sound great' I blink my eyes.

"okay lets go" she fix my blanket on my lap and then push my wheel chair.

 

I miss going here. this park always make me feel relax. Tiffany and I always went here after we find that house.

 

 

Normal POV

 

Yoona and Tiffany really enjoyed being there.

but, someone seem stalking them from behind the tree.

he took out his phone and calling someone.

"the issue is true"

'so The Im Yoona really get paralysis?'

"yes is true. what are you planning now?"

'apparently she was not destined to die, I will use another plan.'

"what is?"

'we look after this'

"okay then" he hung up the phone.

 

 

"Im Yoona, maybe you’re not destined to die, maybe you're destined to suffer for the rest of your life” he smirk.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for verry late update and short update too...

I'm just get a headache and crazy from that test.
Our rules can be free for a week, but instead given a test.

keep sopport my story and thank you...