Chapter 1

The Power of Love

“right now I announced you as a married couple”

All the audience give them  applause.

“now you can kiss each other”

The new married couple start kissing and get “oooowww....” from the audience.

 

In the other side, a tall and sturdy young man keeps an eye on a new couple from a distance.

“just enjoy your lovey dovey moment now because it will end soon.” He smirked.

 

“yaaay.... a new married couple here..” Yuri cheered loudly

“yah Kwon Yuri, stop it. You make me feel embarrassed” Tiffany said shyly.

“it’s okay Honey” Yoona comfort her wife.

“congratulation Yoong, finally she is yours and you can do anything with her” Taeyeon wink at Yoona.

“aigoo, byuntae” Sunny smack Tayeon head

“yah it’s hurt.” Tayeon complain

“it’s for your ert tought”

“stop it, don’t FIGHT here RIGHT NOW.” Jessica command.

“Sica unnie was true. Don’t fight here unnie. This is a wedding ceremmony, a holy event. Don’t ruin it with your fighting.” Everybody listen to every word what Maknae said.

“yah Choi Sooyoung don’t  eat all food” Hyoyeon said, everybody look at Sooyoung. full with food.

Sooyoung just smile widely.

 

 

One week later...

 

Tiffany POV

 

“Honey, are you sure you can go alone?” I give my wife worried face.

“yes Honey, I can go by my self. Dont worry, I will be fine.”

“but you can just send your subordinate to go, or you can send Jessica.”

“it can’t Honey.”

“or I could accompany you to go there.”

“no Honey, I dont want you to get tired. Just stay at home and wait for me okay.” Yoona put her hand on my shoulder.

“but..”

“no but again. I go now.”

“wait. I will pack your clothes, just in case you go home late, you can stay there.”

When Yoona  would protest I've ran into our room to prepare her clothes.

 

 

a few minutes later

“here” I give a bag to her.

She took it from my hand “you don’t have to do this.” She shake her head. She look at her wrist watch.“I have to go now.”

“wait.. where is my good bye kiss?”

She give me a peck in my lips.

“just it..?” i pout.

She hug my waist, closing the gaps  between us and start kissing me with passionate kiss.

“enough?” she asked me

I nodded shyly.

“ok then, I go now. Take care okay.” She kiss my forehead.

“be careful and remember just stay there if it’s too late to go home.” I firmly say.

“okay.. okay.. “ she wave goodbye.

 I sigh. Lately, I often feel bad feeling about her when she was away from me. I’m afraid if bad things happen to her, and hopefully what I feel is wrong.

 

 

Normal POV

 

it was already midnight, but Yoona still on the way home alone. She don’t want to stay, because she don’t want to stay away from Tiffany.

Elsewhere “get ready!” a young man talk on the phone.

“yes Sir.” the other men said in the other line.

The young man stare to a car in front him with devil smirk in his face.

 

 

My love... It's not a dream... It's fantastic...

Yoona phone ring.

“hello...”

“its been a long time huh..?”

“who are you?”

“not recognize me? “

“seriously, who are you?”

“you not recognize me after what are you doing to me? You ruin my life. You throw me to jail, and now you not recognize me?”

“Taecyeon?”

“finally, how are you Im Yoona? And how is your lovely wife? Is both of you still together?”

“what do you want?”

“you know what I want Im Yoona. I want your wife, or I mean my girlfriend”

“she is not you girlfriend anymore Taecyeon, you make a mistake, and now she is mine.”

“I’m not sure about that. We look after this. Is she still your wife? or will you and her still together?”

“what do you mean?”

“tuut..tuuutt...”

“yah, Taecyeon.. aish” Yoona panic. She search for Tiffany number. She was not give too much attention to the rood. And then a car from opposite direction come with full speed to Yoona’s car. Yoona then realize it and immediately swerved, his car off the track and plunge into the revine, luckyly the revine not too deep, but the car was rolled until several time and then stoped with upside down.

 

“Tif....fa...ny...” Yoona said before her vision is getting blurry.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I snapped out of my sleep. Tears escape form my eyes. I has a nightmare about Yoona. I took My handphone and dialed Yoona’s number.

“hello” the voice is not like Yoona.

“hello, who are you?” I asked Her.

 “I’m a nurse from **** hospital, the girl who had the phone is involved in the car accident. May I know with whom I speak?”

my world seemed to stop spinning . “i’m her wife” my voice crack.

“you have to come here as soon as possible because her condition....” she could not finish her word because I hung up my phone.

I get up from my bed, grab my jacket and then rush to my car.

‘Yoona please dont leave me. You promise me right, you never leaving me alone. Please still alive. I can’t live without you. You know how much I love you and I don’t want you to leave me.’ My tears escape from my eyes thinking about it.

‘For the god please don’t took Yoona away from me. I love her so much. Please don’t took her from me. Please... I can’t live without her. She is the one who I love so much in this world. Yoona, please don’t leave me.’ I pray for god.

 

 

Normal POV

 

In the hospital

“okay move her to the bed. 1..2..3” the doctor instructions. they move the unconscious Yoona’s body to the hospital bed.

doctors and nurses began installing medical devices into the Yoona body.

“doc, her cardiac pressure  is not stable.” one of the nurses said.

“prepare the defibrillator” Doctor instruction.

“defibrillator is ready doc” nurse give to doctor.

“200 joule” (I don’t know how much energy is needed)

“200 joule is ready”

“1..2..3.. shoot.” Yoona cardiac pressure is still not stable "Encore. 200 joule"

“200  joule is ready”

“1..2..3.. shoot.” Still not stable. “raised it to 250 joule”

“250 joule is ready”

“1..2..3.. shoot”

Time seemed to run very slow. In Yoona’s dream, she can hear Tiffany prayer. ‘For the god please don’t took Yoona away from me. I love her so much. Please don’t took her from me. Please... I can’t live without her. She is the one who I love so much in this world. Yoona, please don’t leave me.’

Yoona immediately spew blood from . Her tears escape from her eyes.

“prepare the operation room!”

“yes doc”

“did her family has been connected?”

“yes doc, her wife is on the way here”

“okay, we should not waste time, let’s go, move”

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Finally, I’m in the hospital now.

I go to information desk and ask the nurse

“where is Im Yoona, she involved in the car accident”

“oh, she is on the way to operation room. This way” she pointed the way where I must go.

“thank you” I make my way there. And I look doctor and nurse push a bed to operation room in hurry. I approached there and immediately my tears fall.

“Yoona-Ya..”

“I’m sorry Ms. We are in hurry, please give a way.”

“wait, Yoona.. Honey.. this me Tiffany, your wife can you hear me?”

“.....”

“Yoona, please still alive. I know you a strong girl, please.. I love you..”

“I’m sorry Ms. We are in hurry” one of nurse hold my hand and others push Yoona bed in to operation room.

I fell on my knees and crying.

 

 

Not long after that, Yoona’s parents arrive and rush to me on the floor.

“Fany-yah, what happen?” Mrs. Im ask me

“Mom..” I hug Mrs. Im and crying in her embrace. “Yoona...”

“shhh.. don’t cry.. you know Yoona is a strong girl. She not Him Yoona for nothing.” Mrs. Im said, her tears also escape from her eyes.

 

 

After waiting for a long time, finally the doctor came out from the operation room.

“doc, how’s my daughter?” Mr. Im ask the doctor. I’m standing beside him with his wife hold me.

The Doctor let out a big sigh “ She get cerebral hemorrhage because a strong impact on her head. we still don’t know how is her condition. we had to wait until she conscious, but her condition is stable now.”

“did we could see her now?” Mr. Im said

“yes, she will be moved to the treatment room”

"thank you Doc"

"no problem" The Doctor said and leave.

 

 

In Yoona room...

I sit besides Yoona’s bed and holding her hand.

“how can this be happen?  just this morning you look healthy, and now .. you're lying here unconscious.” My tears falling in my cheek. I kiss her hand. "I will stay by your side until you wake up"

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

How is it...??

is it good..???

(I don't think so... T_T...)

Please leave a comment. I need your criticism.....