The Meeting

Journey To Love

Now that everybody already knows the personalities of each other, it's time for the big revelation - THE MEEETING.

All of the contestants are put in a room. Girls are sitting across from the guys - all blindfolded.

 

Producer: You all are in the same room now. How are you all feeling?

Girl 2: Nervous *giggles*

Guy 2: Scared (Serious)

Guy 5: Excited

Producer: *Giggles* Ok, I understand that you have mixed emotions about meeting each other so I'm going to count from 10 then you all can take off your blindfolds.

Ready?

10

9

8

7

6

5

 

4

 

3

 

 

2

 

 

1!

 

You may now take off your blindfolds

*They took off their blindfolds*

The guys saw the girls before they saw the other guys and same thing happened with the girls. As soon as Chelsea saw the guys, she was extremely shocked....and broke out in tears. Upon hearing this, Crystal and Darcy looked at her to see who she is and to their amazement, it was their best friend! And before they can try to comfort her, she walked out of the room crying. Crystal and Darcy wanted to follow her but she said she wanted to be alone. Everybody in that room was shocked at her reaction. No one was expecting that reaction at all. 

A few minutes after, the Director followed Girl 2. 

Chelsea: How could you do this? How can you plan something like this?!

Director: It's what makes the show interesting. But I'm sorry you had to find out like this. And I'm sorry that you're hurting right now but you need to go back in the room. 

Chelsea: I Don't want to! I want to quit this show! 

Director: Well, too bad coz you can't! You signed a contract - you can't quit and not allowed to leave this show until after the show is over. SO please come back in the room.

Chelsea: But how?

Director: Just be cool about everything and pretend nothing happened. 

 

Knowing she had no other choice, she went on ahead and did as the Director said.

The Director came back secretly. Chelsea stood up, wiped her tears, calmed herself down and slowly waled towards the room. But before opening the door, she let out a big sigh and a fake smile and opened the door.