Xavier ❤ Allison's Date

Journey To Love

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Xavier arrives first and sits on the sand. He listens to music and he stares at the water. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Allison arrives and stands a few feet from him. He looks up only to see Allison smiling at him. He removes his earphones and waves.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Allison decides to sit next to him.
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Allison- Wow I cant believe we are paired up together. Pretty weird huh?
 
Xavier- Yeah a little. (He shifts his head back to look at the water)
 
Allison- So what are we suppose to do? We pretty much know each other since we are already friends and you are best friends with Matthew.
 
Xavier lets out a small grin but doesn't look at her.
 
 
Xavier- I guess we can walk around the beach if you want.
 
Allison- Sounds good to me. Let's go!
 
Allison gets up and shakes the sand off  her dress. They walk together a couple feet apart. Allison does most of the talking while Xavier just smiles and agrees to everything she says.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Allison- Let's go sit over there! (She points to a small dock)
 
They both go to the dock and sit down. Removing their shoes, they stick their feet in the water. Allison plays around in it and notices Xavier hasn't really talked a lot the whole time. She stares at him until he looks up. She looks back down at the water. Xavier lets out a deep breathe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Xavier- Man why did I ever agree to this show? Why am I even here?
 
Allison- (She looks up and giggles) Let me guess... Matthew and Jared forced you to?
 
Xavier- (Laughs) Yeah. 
 
They both laugh.
 
Allison- Well maybe you might like one of the girls. 
 
Xavier- (Shrugs) Maybe. But don't you think its weird? We all might not be close friends, but we all know each other. Don't you get mad hearing that Matthew is on a date with somebody else right now?
 
Allison- (She looks back down and tries to continue to smile) I know what you mean. I guess I am a little uncomfortable about it. But he has a right to get to know other girls. We both know how we feel about each other. All I can do is wait. Maybe we will get paired up together in the next round. (She keeps smiling) 
 
Xavier- Yeah that would make him happy. I wonder how Jared , Robert and him are doing. 
 
Allison- Maybe they are having fun like us. So do you have any girl you wish you could be paired up with? 
 
Xavier- (He smiles a little) I don't know. 
 
 
Allison notices his voice change. She wonders who he has in mind.
 
They continue to have a long conversation. The sun begins to set. They walk again on the sand and they are both having a good time. Their date ends as they go their separate ways with a smile. 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic