Danica and Darien's Interview

Journey To Love

Danica's Interview

PD: Describe your date in one word.

Danica: Awk-ward!

PD: Why do you say that? WHat do you think made it awkward?

Danica: Coz it was just awkward! Everything mmade it awkward ---- He made it awkward! 

PD: How? 

Danica: He keeps bringing the past when im trying so hard to forget it!

PD: What happened in the past?

Danica: Some stuff

PD: O....k.... 

(Director signaling - move on to the next question)

PD: So, you didn't like the date?

Danica: At first, I didn't. I hate awkward dates! It ruins the fun!

But I didn't want to end the day not enjoying the date so I just pretended I was with a friend and tried to have fun. And surprisingly, I did. 

PD: What was that farewell hug all about at the end of the date?

Danica: It's exactly what it sounds like - a farewell hug. Meaning, I had fun with our date but I don't want to be his date anymore.

PD: Well, we'll see

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                      Darien's Interview

PD: Describe your date with Danica in one sentence

Darien: Memorable, Awkward, and weird.

PD: Why do you say that?

Darien: Well, it didn't seem like an actual date. I wanted an actual date with her but things just got awkward.

PD: Well, why didn't you try to make things a little less awkward?

Darien: I'm really awkward to begin with so If I tried to make things a little less awkward, I'd probably just end up doing the exact opposite and maje her feel uncomfortable. ANd so, I'm glad she changed the mood.

PD: So, did you like the date?

Darien: At first, no. But then, tables turned and we ended up having fin. I didn't expect for us to have fun at all knowing how awkward the date got.

PD: What did you think about the hug?

Darien: That was so unexpected! I was shocked! I didn't know she wanted to do that. Especially about how the date turned out. I was happy....actually, really happy. It's funny to think that she got the guts to hug me - something that I wanted to do but couldn't.

PD: *Giggles* would you like to have another date with her on this show?

Darien: Yes! Definitely! abd I'll make sure it won't be awkward next time.