Matthew ❤ Crystal's Date

Journey To Love

 

 
 
Crystal arrives  a few minutes early and decides to wait at the front of the restaurant door. Pacing back and forth she cant help but to wonder who the guy would be.  
 
Image and video hosting </div> <div>   </div> <div>  <strong>Crystal</strong>- Why did I agree to do this? I hope it's not him. Please let it be any guy but him. </div> <div>   </div> <div>   </div> <div>  <span style=
 
 
 
Crystal checks her phone and notices its 5 o'clock. She gazes around only to see families and happy couples going inside. Suddenly, she sees somebody from afar. It is Matthew. 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Crystal- I can never catch a break. Just act cool. (Deep breaths) I can do this!
 
 
Matthew walks up to her and greets her with a smile.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
 
Matthew- Hey Crystal! So I guess you are my date for this evening. 
 
 
Those words makes Crystals heart pound even louder. He smiles at her. However, deep inside he wishes it was Allison. They both go inside and sit down at a table. Things are silent as they both stare awkwardly at the table. Crystal looks up only to see Matthews smile is gone. She knew he wanted Allison instead of her. Her eyes began to tear up, but she controlled herself.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Crystal- Look..umm..I know you didn't want it to be me. 
 
Matthew- (looks up at her) What do you mean?
 
Crystal- I know you like Allison. And you wish Allison was the girl on this  date with you. Not me. I get it. But we can still have a good time as friends... (Her heart ached with every word)
 
Matthew- So you know.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make this awkward. Thanks you are a good friend.
 
 
Crystal fake smiles. Friends. Just friends.
 
They begin to eat and have a nice conversation. Time goes by and they start to laugh and enjoy themselves. Little did they know they are the last couple in the restaurant.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
They decide to leave and walk down the street. Both smiling and laughing at each joke they tell to each other. They sit down on a bench.
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Matthew- I got to admit. I honestly didn't think this date would go well. But now i'm glad I came. It was fun! Thank you. (He smiles)
 
 
Crystal smiles back. Her heart isn't aching  as it was before. Nor pounding. It is relaxed. She hasn't felt anything like this, but she was also glad he came. 
 
 
Crystal- To be honest I also didn't think this date would go well either. But I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I guess I thank you for that. 
 
Matthew- I'm glad you had fun. I didn't know we had so much in common. We should hang out again.  (They exchange  numbers.)
 
 
 
They hug each other goodbye and wave as they go opposite directions. Even though they didn't end the date as a couple, they are closer friends. And that is more than they both could ask for.
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic