Danica ♥ Darien's date

Journey To Love

Darien arrived at the movie theater 10 minutes early. He sat at the lobby listening to music while waiting for his date. 

 

Darien's thoughts: Wonder who she'll be? I hope its her because i have questions that needs to be answered....

5 minutes later, Danica arrived looking for her date

Danica's thoughts: I am scared, nervous, excited, aaaahhhhh who is my mysterious date? Well time to find out :) 

Danica looked around and saw cameraman and the production team by the lobby and she nervously walked there and shocked to find that Darien was her date. Walking slowly, she said to herself "Be cool. Act like nothing happened. Act like you're friends again. Take it easy. It will all go well. Deep breath, and say hi"

Danica: Hi 

Darien (shocked upon seeing her).

Danica noticed his reaction

Danica: Gosh! what's with the reaction? Do i look that bad? *Laughs* (He didn't seem to want me as his date...well i feel the same way!)

Danica: Why? Were you expecting someone else?

Darien: Oh...uh...no...just forget it....(she hasn't changed)

Danica: O....K... well. have you picked a movie that you wanted to see yet?

Darien: No. I was waiting for you. I want you to pick.

Danica: Ha. OK. Well, since I'm a drama queen, I'd wanna watch (Browsing through the movie list) Safe Havem (gosh why did I pick this movie??? im so stupid .... but oh well, too late now) - it's a romantic movie ... perfect movie for today since we're on a date. *giggles* Do you mind watching it?

Darien: No, Not at all

They paid for the movie and went inside the theater. When they got there. they saw that they were the only ones there. They were really early. They sat next to each other and things started to get a little awkward. No one said a word to each other. They watched the trailers.

Darien: (Now is the perfect time to get my answers)

Darien: Tell me honestly, are you ok?

Danica: I'm perfectly fine. Why do you ask?

Darien: You cried yesterday

Danica: Oh that? You know me. We've been good friends. You know I get really emotional when I get nervous and excited.

Darien: You and I both know that that's a lie. Now, tell me the truth.

Danica: (Crap! He knew) (Gets up) uh, we don't have popcorn. I'm going to go buy us some popcorn and drinks. (Left the theater in a rush to get out. Outsode the theater, her heart was beating so fast. Lost as to what to do.) She was pacing back and forth, worried. She calmed herself told herself to be cool. Bought the popcorn and drinks opened the door to the theater, waited for the movie to start and quetly walked back to her seat. Scared of not knowing what would happen then on, she acted like nothing happened and watched the movie. They were quiet for about 45 mins and then, Darien leaned close to her and whisphered in her ear "I'm sorry for attacking you like that with that question" SHe whispeheres back "It's ok. But If i were you. I'd stop worrying about the past and focus on this date because this might be our first and last date"

Just then, a sad scene showed and tears fell from Danica's eyes  - not because of the sad scene. Movie eneded and the two just walked out without saying a word to each other. Things are still pretty awkward. 

Danica tried to brightened the mood by saying some funny jokes. They finally got comfortable with each other and Darien held Danica's hands

 and they went to the arcade room and played games. Danica lost to all the games but she still had fun with Darien. Before separating ways, Danica told Darien that she had fun and turned around and walked away. Darien saw her walking.......

Darien tried to catch up with her.....started following her (Danica not knowing) Darien wanted to stop Danica .... he wanted to grab her hand and give her a hug......he tried to reach out to her.....but couldn't.....he ended up letting her go....as he turned around and walked back, Danica turned around, saw him walking, ran towards him, gave him a back hug,

and said "Thank you and Goodbye (with a sad tone....as if that will be the last time they would spend together)" she turned around and ran.