Summary.

Shining Star
Please log in to read the full chapter

What really happened.

Junhyung and OC were actually bestfriends since they started school (remember what Kikwang had written in his letter to his mom on chap.30). Junhyung stopped talking to her a year before Kikwang fell in love with OC. He got sick that year and decided to test out if leaving the stress of loving someone who would never love him back, would make him get a few more years of living. Which if you noticed he got to live a lot longer than he thought (he wrote it on his letter to Kikwang). His plan was to stay away from OC until he died. He would watch over her to make sure that she would always be happy. Hence why he decided to stay by her side when Kikwang went to the states because Junhyung noticed how miserable she was without Kikwang. Because of this decision, a lot of rumors started and a lot of friends left her and why he decided to stay with her. When Junhyung found out what Kikwang had done, he straight away went to go find OC. In the end he found her, they started to date, eventually he asked her to marry him and finally they married. The stress of loving someone who would never love him returned and it brought a huge weight on his shoulders. Yes he was still sick but this stress actually took a toll on him and before he knew it he was on his death bed a few months later (yes it can happen). He wrote his last letter before asking a huge favor from OC and Kikwang. He knew he was going to die soon. That's Junhyung's story.

Kikwang's sto

Please log in to read the full chapter