Please Father (Protecting You)

Beautiful Creatures

            Night comes; the dinner fest is about to start. Donghae got me a few things for tonight dinner festival; simple yet elegant and y short dress with a box of new make-up items and high heel, cream with black. Okay, I think I can give the dress a try but I don’t know about make-up. I can put on eyeliner and a little bit of blushes, but I cannot do professional make-up like Jessica. I remembered how Jessica always forces me to try on dresses and skirt. I really don’t like it. I just want to be simple, because it shows the real me. Well, here it goes, y and gorgeous for the festival dinner tonight.

            An hour later, I walked out of the bathroom nervously and awkwardly. Although I’m uncomfortable with dress and my desire to get out of the dress and be in simple clothes, but it is not happening tonight. Anyway, nervously stepping into the main bedroom with couches, table, and him there. I stopped about 15 feet away from him; shyly looked up and gave a soft worried smile at him.

stonehenge-krystal-3.jpg?4a72ea

            Looking at his face, all I get from him is the stun and shocking expression with his jaw drop. Okay, I don’t if that’s a good compliment or bad; he need to say something.

            “Well, how do I look? Is it bad?” I nervously asked him.

            He eagerly shook his head in a fast speed. “No—no not at all.” He stuttered nervously.

            “Then why aren’t you saying anything?”

            “Because this is the first time I’ve seen someone so beautiful, so hypnotizing. You are very beautiful that I can’t think properly.”

            I blushed, “This is my first time wearing a dress.” I shyly said. Looking up at him again, I see him smiles. Wow, for the first time I see him smiles so up close. It makes him look really himself.

bQ1Rhxg.jpg

            Caught his bow tie tilt out of order, I walked up to him elegantly like catwalk down the aisle. Lifting my hand up, fixing his bowtie neatly, I smiles at him. He looked really nice in tux; black suit and bowtie, white shirt with hair down to the side.

            “You look not bad yourself.” I praised his fashion. “Really nice.” He does look nice tonight. 

            “Lets go.” He said in a gentle happy tone. I nodded my head. He reached his hand to mine and held it before we walked to the door and out of the room.

            Walking down the hall to another, I see the same women that I was lock with on the first day. Few were working, cleaning and dusting vase and fragile items. Almost at the grand room, I saw Leeteuk and Siwon walking from the opposite hall. More were coming to the grand room. We entered the room and walked up to the other end of the room. Looking around the room, the dinner fest was totally different from what I expected to be. I thought everybody would just sit in a long table but here, every guests gets their own tables and seats with an open center for dancers. Standing beside the king and talking to other are Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Sungmin waved his hand at us, signaling us to come up. I gripped my fist tightly as I glared at the king. Donghae grabbed my hand and releasing my angry gripped and pulled me along with him. We stop in front of the demon king. I feel my heart shaking in fear, but at the same time I eager to stabbed him with a sharp object, piercing it through his heart. The demon king looked at me with a serious cold face. I can tell that he’s suspicious of me.

            “This must be Donghae.” Said a young beautiful woman.

            I was to distract with the whole killing or stabbing the king with a knife to noticed her smiling sweetly at Donghae. Donghae bowed his head like a gentleman.

            “Bora, this is my fourth son, Lee Donghae.” Said the King, introducing Donghae to Bora.

            Bora had her hand out for a shake, Donghae happily accept it. I begin to feel this uncomfortable feeling in me. I am completely jealous.

            “Nice to finally meet you. I’m Bora.” She introduced herself to Donghae.

            Donghae smiled as he looked at Bora with sweet eyes. “Nice to meet you too.”

            “Glad you two are having a good start.” Said a man in his mid-forties.

            “This is King Razor.” The demon king introduced him to us.

            “Nice to meet you Lord Razor.” Said Donghae with a firm handshake.

            King Razor smiled pleasantly, “Finally get to meet you in face. My son-in-law is very handsome.” He said.

            My eyes flew wide open in shock. What! He’s engage? How come he never told me about this? I felt hurt as I looked at him.

            Donghae cluelessly look at him. “S—son-in law?”

            “Yes, I have arrange this dinner fest to announce to everybody that you will be marrying Miss Bora soon.” Said the demon king.

            Donghae face turned dark as he looked at his father, “How come you didn’t tell me anything about this?” He said.

            “You know now.” Said the demon king coldly. “Anyway, you should get to know Miss Bora more then staying in your unpleasant room.”

            Donghae was shocked and angry as he looked at his father. “I—….”

            “Dinner is starting soon, go to your seat.” The demon king cut him off. “Come over here, there are few things I like to show you.” He said to Bora and Razor.

            The demon king walked away with Razor and Bora. Donghae let out and unbelievable breathe and walked over to his seat. I followed him and stood behind his seat.

            “I can’t believe you’re engage. You didn’t even tell me about it. You’re really unfaithful. ” I whispered jealously to him.

            “I don’t know about it either.” Said Donghae annoyingly.

            “Sure.” I continued to frame him. “You have a fiancé and yet you’re still out for fun. I’m glad I didn’t fall for you.”

            Donghae grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to him and fiercely looked into my eyes. “Say one more, one more and I’ll make an intimated scene here in front of everyone.” He warned me. I jealously looked away. He let go of my wrist.

            Soon the fest begins once every demons in there seat. I looked around, trying to memorize every one of them. The light dim and the center shine bright. There stand five girls in mask. The music starts and the five girls to dance. They move around in a circle, moving their hips, shaking their , they take a step in a circle. I was abruptly annoyed with the moves; all of this is to attract the guys. I can see every one drooling even if the light were dim. I glance at Donghae, with that look on his face, I knew he was enjoying like the rest of the men in this room. Suddenly one of the dancer dances her way up to him. I abruptly watched her shaking her hip and doing y moves in front of him. She unmasked herself. I knew it. It was her all the time. Watching her continues to make her way to him; I jealous step aside and looked away jealously. I can’t believe he didn’t do anything. Letting her touch him from his face to his body and down. She sat on his sat and seductively smiles at him. URG! I wish I could just push her off him. How can he not do anything? I tried to controlled and not looked at them, but I couldn’t help it and sees her in a circle on his chest. He just simply smiles as he looked at her. I took an angrily deep breath and looked over at the kings. They seem to enjoyed and whispered to each other. Seeing the servants out and serving foods, I decided to joined the servant and pretend to be one while the light is still dim with the girls dancing. Looking at him one last time, I was slightly hurt and jealous. I closed my eyes and turned away. I walked up to the carts of foods and drinks. I grabbed a bottom of wine and place a white towel over my left arms. Seeing a knife beside the plates, I secretly took one and snuck it under the towel. From one table to another, I pour wine into their glass just like any other servants in the room.

            Donghae caught her serving drinks to others. He watches her chats happily with one before moving to the next and pour wine into the glass and have a little chat. He does not like what he sees. Bora, who is still on his lap, notices him looking at somewhere else. Donghae continues to angrily watch Krystal. Tonight, it was suppose to be him making her jealous and captured her attention, not the other way around. He noticed she was getting closer and closer to the demon king.

            Just one more table and then I can take his life away. I inhale and exhale a couple times, trying to keep myself calm. I walked back to the cart and grabbed another bottom and back to the demon king table. With his attention at the dancer, I knew this is the only chance I get. Survive or not, I have to do it, end everything tonight. Standing beside the king, I feel my heart shaking in fear. I can see my hand trembling as I tried to pour the wine into his glass. I take a deep breath and look at his face. The face that killed my parent, the face that took away happiness from me, I glared at the king and sneak my hand under the towel and get a good gripped of knife handle. I drew it out and swung it at the king. Shockingly, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

            “Father, no!” Donghae shouted in fear.

            The king threw me away. He stood and flew toward me. He grabbed my throat and threw me against the wall. I grabbed onto his gripped, trying to free myself.

            “I knew you were a devious little girl.” Said the demon as he glared at me.

            I grunt, trying to breath. I swung the knife across his neck. He flew back away from me. Donghae flew to the center but stop when he sees his father ready to blast me with his fire palm. I get back to my feet and held tight onto the knife.

            “Die pathetic human.” Said the demon king. He gave her a deadly look.

            A strong bright light blast from the demon king palm. I closed my eyes, ready for my death. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my and the sound of wings spreading. I opened my eyes in shocked and sees him covering with his body and wings. I see the pain on his face. He was hurting a lot… just to protect me.

            “Donghae....” I whispered regretfully.

            “You—you promise.” Donghae grind his teeth tightly as he bared the pain of his father fire blast.

            The fire palm stop and before I could speak, the demon king grabbed Donghae and threw him aside. The king glared at me and swung his deadly claws at me. I leap in the air, dodging him. I landed a couple yards away. The guards came running into the room and surround me. The king continues to attack me fiercely. Donghae gets back on his feet, tackling the king aside, throwing him to the wall. The Kind landed on his feet and glared at Donghae.

            “You dare to attack me!” The demon king shouted angrily. Donghae dared not face him eyes to eyes. “Step aside!”

            Donghae stood, grasping his hands tightly into fists. “Please don’t.” He begged.

            The demon king charge ferociously at Donghae pushing him to the wall and grabbed his throat. “Say it one more time.” The king dared him.

            I frightenly watched Donghae struggle. I wanted to run over and help but the guards were pointing their spears at me. I couldn’t go anywhere and only hopelessly watch him.

            “Pl—please father.” Donghae pleaded.

            The demon king was very angry. He turned his head to me, lifting his left palm at me, ready to strike me with another fire palm.

            “No.” Said Donghae fear.

            He grabbed a hold of the king wrist with one hand and blast the king away with his power on the other hand, sending him in the air. The king quickly landed on his feet and flew at me. Donghae flies over to me as quick as possible and stop his father from attacking me. Now, the father and son fight fiercely against each other. Others in the room watches in terror and confusion. I worriedly watch Donghae get hurt because of me. Throwing in the air, striking with numerous of punches and kicks. Donghae body slide away from the king and stop a couple feet in front of me. I wanted to run up to him, but one of the guards held the spear at my throat.

            “Father, stop.” Sungmin said.  

            Father no! Siwon and Leeteuk shouted. 

            The demon king furious looked at him and I. Donghae get back up on his feet again, standing in between the king and me.

            “Father, please.” Donghae begged as he breath heavily. “You can’t.”

            The demon king evilly hissed, “Why should I? She tried to killed me.” Said the king.

            “I know and it’s my fault, but you can’t hurt her.” Donghae frightenly said.  

            “Because of her, you fight back against me. Because of her, you dare to humiliate me in front of everyone.” Said the demon king. “If I don’t kill her tonight then I’m not the king.”

            “Then you have to go through me first.” Said Donghae. He face his father with courageous.

            “What?” The king said in cold tone.

            Donghae nervously and frightenly face his father.  “Father, please don’t. Give her one chance.” Donghae begged. “I promise you, it won’t happen again.”

            “You!” The demon king exclaimed. “Step aside.”

            “You can’t hurt her.” Said Donghae. “You kill her then you kill me.”

            The demon king angry run up to him with super speed and grabbed his throat again. “I said. Step. Aside.”

            “Donghae!” I shouted in fear.

            The demon king glance at me then back at Donghae. Grinding his teeth and glaring furious at the king, Donghae grabbed onto his father.

             “You are a weakling. You begged for a human. You humiliate me in front of our guests tonight. You disgust me.” The demon voice was callous as he looked at Donghae. The demon king released Donghae, “Leave.” He ordered.

            Donghae hurtfully turned around and walked up to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room with him. I followed and worriedly watch him from the back. I wanted to stop him, asked him why, and check if he was okay. But I know I couldn’t do it. He was hurt and angry. We were walking as fast as we could, well he was, I was being drag by him back to his suite, ignoring all the eyes and whispered in the hallway. We just keep walking and walking away from the grand room.

 

To be continue………………….