Given

Beautiful Creatures

            Sitting against the wall, playing, and throwing straw hays, I stop and hear footsteps. The demons with black suit open the bars and walked up to me.

            “What do you want?” I struggled to free myself from their grips.

            I looked at the helpless women, praying on their knees. I looked back at the demons, but I couldn’t see their face. They have mask on, not like Donghae or Siwon half and luxury mask. Their masks are full black. They drag me out of the bars room and down the hall. I see others… human behind the bars. There is still human in the world. They were skinny almost like skeleton covered in dirt, sweats, and dried blood. So I guess this is prison. Others looked at me with terrified; some had their hands together, praying like the women that were with me. Is this a sighed of bad? Am I going to die? Are they going to eat my soul? Do they even eat soul? I keep asking myself till I was out of the prison. Suddenly everything went dark. They have covered my head with bag. I can’t see where I’m going.

            “Where are you taking me?” I asked loudly. They won’t answer me.

            Finally I stopped. They took the bag off my head and walk out of the room. I looked around. The room is royal blue, dark brown, and white. Everything in this room is glamorous and luxurious. I was awe how Demon can life in such an amazing style.  They sure know how to live luxuriously.

(Donghae bedroom):

tn1_0_11760600_1354308725.jpgtn1_0_43347900_1354308742.jpg107-400-06-l_giorgio_collection_absolute_mg_9596.jpg
 

absolute_livingroom.jpgAbsolute Vetrine

                  I quickly turned around and swift my right leg in the air. Donghae dodge and steps back. I attack him again with a couple punches, he successfully dodge. Donghae smiles in entertainment. The guards turned around and saw me attacking Donghae. I see lift his hand up, signaling them to ignore. He kicked the door close. I glared at him then looked at my Katana in his hand. I charge at him, trying to grab my katana from him. He threw my katana into the vetrine besice the lamp and closed the glass doors with his power. I tried to run over to him, but was pulled back and pin against the wall.

            “You are really stubborn.” Said Donghae.

            I looked into his eyes fierce, “Let go of me.” I grunt as I fight to free myself.

            Donghae tighten his gripped,  “You better stop or you will regret.” He said. “You are in my room, not yours.” I stopped and breathe heavily in rage. He let go of my hand. “Liking my room so far?” He asked.  I glared at him, not answering him. “It’s fine with me. I can do the talking.” Said Donghae. “I’m Lee Donghae by the way.” He walked over to the table with bottles of wine, red wine. He grabbed a glass and pour wine into the glass. He put the bottle aside and held the glass in his right hand. He walks over to the white couch and took seat. I watch him take a sip before he put the glass on the square table beside the couple couch.

            “Are you going to stand there all day long?” He said to me.

            I feel like an idiot just standing here as if I was a model.

            “What do you want from me?” I asked him.

            He shrugged, “I don’t know. My father gave you to me. You’re my personal servant now.” He said.

            “I’m not a price. I rather die than be your servant.” I said in disgusted.

            “It's your choice. You can choose to die now and leave the world. I don’t care.” He tried acting cool and calm in front of her. “But let me warn you. If you die now, it would be too easy. Didn’t you say you wanted to kill us?” He spoke.

            He is right. I wanted to kill him and the rest of his kind. I want to revenge my parent death, but it seems too easy. He’s up to something and I want to know what is it.  I stared at my katana on the square fancy table in front of him.

            “Be careful. This place is not what you think it is. It’s not easy to go around without my order or me. Leaving this room will only put yourself in danger and kill.” He warned me. “So I said you listen to me, obey me then you might get what you want.”

            I can’t believe this. He’s trying to help me kill his own kind. He guiding me, but I choose not to believe him. I was taught to never believe a demon. I took advantage of him grabbing his glass of wine and run to my katana and attack him. He dropped the glass and dodge. He grabbed my right wrist, bending it down. I drop my katana. He pulled me down to the couch with him on top of me. I glared at him fiercely as he smirks at me.

            “Arrogant.” He said.

            “Get off me.” I exclaimed.

            I fought with him, trying to free myself. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand. I continue to struggles. He smirks and touches my right side face gently with his left hand and slides his fingers to my lips.

            “You should thank me for saving your life.” He said.

            “I will thank you when you are dead.” I said fiercely.

            Donghae chuckles then dive down, looking at her beauty; he crashes his lips fiercely on mine. My eyes widen in shock as I feel him nipping and my lips hungrily. I move my head from side to side, but he held me still with his left hand and continues to devour me. I don’t know why or what wrong with me, but I feel myself drifting away, seduce by his kiss. I didn’t stop struggling for sure; I continue to fight, to get controlled of myself again. He left hand traveled down my waistline to my . He grabbed a hold of my and squeezed them as he deepens the kiss and pressuring his body down on me. I feel hot. My mind is spinning, my lips are slowly responding to him. He smirked as he snakes his hand up and under my black half tight top. I can feel his hand tickling my skin. I’m loosing my breath. He trailed his lips down to my neck, nipping my skin.

            “St—stop.” I begged.

            He didn’t stop. I need to stop him before I lose myself, but how. He’s a lot stronger than me. He has the upper hand. The only way to free myself is to go along with him. I stop struggling. He left hand is now on my right , squeezing my . I arched my back and moans. He trailed his lips back to mine. I kiss him back with the same passion. He inserts his tongue into my mouth without stopping the kiss. Our kisses become hot and intense. I didn’t know why, it wasn’t supposed to be this far into kissing; I was supposed to play along, not actually give into him. He let go of my hands. Now is my chance, I know this would work. My hands are now free. I push him off me and quickly grabbed my katana. He landed on his feet on the opposite side of the long table and wipe his lips with his thumb.

            He nodded his head as I glared at him. “Tricky.” He said.

            “You stay away from me.” I said to him coldly as I point my katana at him.

            “How long can you hold yourself against me?” He seductively said to me.

            I looked at him cluelessly. What does he mean by that? Does he think I’m attracted to him? Hell no, but my feel my heart thumping really fast, really nervous.

            “I get what I want.” He said to me confidently.

            I glared at him. In just a flash, he pin me down again.

            “And I want you.” Said Donghae seductively.

            I struggle again, trying to get him off me, but it’s useless. He’s too strong. I curse myself for being weak beneath him. He smirked and backs away from me after a couple knocks on his door.

            “What is it?” Donghae said.

            “The King wishes you to joined him and the princes at the coliseum.” Said the demon guards.

            “I’ll be there in ten minutes.” Said Donghae loudly.

            “Yes sir.” Said the demon guard before he vanished.

            Donghae looked back at me, “Join me.” He said.

            “Why should I?” I said arrogantly.

            “Either way you can’t escape, so unless you want to bore yourself in this room or join at the coliseum and see how your own kind dies.” He taunted me.

            “You!” I said in anger.

            Donghae smirked and walked up to grab my right wrist. He pulled me up close to him, so close that we are only an inch away from each other.

            “You better stay still and obey or else you will die.” He warned me again.

            I just glared at him. He let go of my hand and walked to the door. I followed him. Walking behind him, I see a lot of eyes on me. They are not friendly eyes but more of killing eyes. It was like hell just walking with him to the coliseum. Wait, this place is hell. I looked at his back, suddenly the kiss pop in my head. His touches, his slips are in my head again. The earlier, it was not faked. Oh my god, am I giving in to him already? I can’t, but I can’t stop thinking about that moment. I have never felt this tension… this heat in me before. I shook my head, erasing all those thought. We finally arrived at the coliseum, located on the side of the big dark mansion. From the special spot up on the fourth level, I can see the demon king and his queen in the center. I looked down and see a couple human, males with weapons. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to him. I looked over at the king again.

            “Don’t even try.” He said to me.

            I irritatedly looked away. The gate open and a giant demon entered the round. I could see the human trembles in fears as they back away.

            “Just like ancient Rome, this game is to see whether they are worth to live or not.” He explained.

            I’m angry. I can’t believe they see this as enjoyment.

            “You all are heartless demon.” I said to him.

            “We are demon, not human.” He smirked. He looked at me.

            I turned my head to him, and noticed how close our face is to each other. Looking into him eyes, I felt nervously and…. and ually wanting him. In denial, I move my head back away and looks down nervously. Donghae chuckles a little then pays attention to the coliseum. I looked down at the ground; they were all looking up at the Demon King as if they were waiting for his signal.

            “Why are they looking at him?” I nosily asked.

            “For the signal.” He said. “The game don’t start till he throw a palm of fire at the bowl of torches.” He explained to me. The demon king lifts his hand up and threw a fireball at the bowl of torch. “Now the game begins.” He smirked.

            I pay close attention to the human and the monster demon. I worried and recklessly watch them being thrown against the wall and beaten. I cover my eyes of the terror in front of me. Apparently to them is fun and interesting watching human blood splattered. I peak through in between my fingers and still the demon chasing and clawing human skins apart. One died instantly after a punch through his chest. The other human runs for his life in the coliseum round. “BOO!!” the crowded shouted. Boo to what? He can’t fight back to this huge demon that is about three times bigger than him. I was angry. How can he take me to this horrifying place? How can he still smile when people are dying in front of him? Wait, he’s not human, he is a demon, a heartless demon. Looking away from the round, I see demon flipping their thumbs up or down. I look back at Donghae, who is smiling at me.

            “It’s time to vote.” He said.

            “Vote for what?” I asked.

            “Up or down for what?” I asked cluelessly.

            He didn’t answer me and look back at the human under the demon feet. Lifting his hand up in mid-air, he flip his thumb up. “WOOHOO! DO IT!” The crowds cheer excitedly. I look down at the game round and see the demon stomp, crushing the human like smash potato and ripping his head off his body. The demon monster threw the head into the crowds. They all head their hand up, ready to catch. One of the demons caught it and digs his mouth into the head. I was gross and shock. I left the private balcony in angry and fear.

            Donghae immediately went after me. He grabbed my right hand; I swung it away fiercely and glared at him in rage. I make my way to the exit. He grabbed my hand again and pinned me against the wall behind the thick layer of curtains. Our eyes met again.

 

To be continue………………………….