Unwelcome Guest

Beautiful Creatures

 

            In the grand room, Donghae and Siwon stand below the king while Leeteuk and Sungmin wait outside the abandon city for their arrival guests.

            “Why do we bother to keep our alliance with him? He is in no use for us” Said Sungmin.

            “Not anymore.” Said Leeteuk. “This will be his last visit.” He voice was calm and fearful as he stare straight ahead.

            Shadow after shadow riding on the horse through the mist fog. The first five were visible as they rode toward Sungmin and Leeteuk.

            “Here they come.” Said Sungmin uninterested.

            Leeteuk lightly smirked as he looked at the guest.

            With silent filling the room, Donghae nervously looked at the king, who sat in his thrown. Siwon’s mind and body are no in the room. Inside his head was Jessica. Jessica. Jessica is all he could think of.

            “How are your injuries?” The king asked as he looked at Donghae.

            Not lifting his head, Donghae nodded. “It’s fine.” He said. .

            The king sighed before he looked out the big window at the cloudy sky. “Have you decided yet?”

            Donghae stay silent without looking at the king.

            Seeing the king gripping his right fist tightly and glared at Donghae. Siwon step up and tried changing the subject. “Father, when do you wish to eliminate them?” Siwon asked. “They are no longer in use.”

            “Not yet, not now.” Said the king. “We wait and see what they have for us.”

            Click. Clack. The sounds repeat over and over as it gets closer to the room. Siwon cocked with smiles.

            “Sound like women are coming along this time.” Said Siwon pleasantly. Though he is smiling, but those smiles is for Jessica, who he secretly hope are in one to the crowds; but it is impossible.

            “Wipe that smiles off your face.” The king ordered.

            Siwon nodded with apology. The doors open, the guests have arrive and stood in front of the King, Donghae, and Siwon. The guests bowed to the king before they spoke.

            “Rei, it is great to see you again.” Said the king in a fake pleasant tone. “What have you brought us here?”

            Rei bowed his head. “A gift.” He said.

            Leeteuk and Sungmin stood next to Siwon and Donghae. The king cocked his head as he looked at two large boxes and a few new members he have not seen before. From left to right, he sees the total of 15 new heavy guards stood behind Rei.

            “What’s with the new faces behind you?” The king asked.

            His question caught the princes attention and stare at the new guards. Donghae notice the cold and heavy negative feeling arising in the room. 

            “They are not simple. All of them are well-trained and heavy armors.” Donghae whispered to Leeteuk.

            “They are in our territory.” Leeteuk whispered back to him. “They are out numbered.

            “It best to separated them. It seems like Rei know what we’re up too, so he brought back up. This is not going to be easy.” Donghae whispered as he examines Rei’s new guards.

            Leeteuk smirked, taking Donghae words as a joke. “Don’t underestimate yourself, Donghae. You should know better of yourself by know.”

            Rei glances at the princes. “What’s the matter?” He asked. “If you have something in mind, just say it. There is no need to keep in you.” He calmly said.

            “My apology, we were just talking about some personal things.” Said Leeteuk.

            Rei nodded his head lightly. “My apology for mistrusting you.” He said. “Anyway, this trip, I have brought excellent gift for you. Beside gold, I have brought fine Platinum and lovely women for your sons, especially the legendary devil crest.”

            The king nodded with delighted smiles. “Excellent gift. Extravagant actually.” He said. He looked at Donghae, hoping he would find interest in one of the women, but in disappointment, Donghae rather looked at the floor. “Would you like to join me and my sons at dinner?” he said.

            “My pleasure.” Rei pleasantly answer.

            “Great. Why don’t you go rest a little? It must be a long trip, you must be tire.” Said The King. He snapped his fingers and the servant walk up to the king. “Take the guest to their room.” The servant nodded before leading Rei and his people out of the grand room.

            Once Rei exit the room, all four princes turn their body and face the king. “ When do we exclude them?” Siwon eager asked. “It has been long since I put by hands on blood.”

            The King smiles, “Not yet my son. We wait.”

            “How long father?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Not too long.” The King answered.

            Sungmin exhaled greatly as he look at the floor. The King Sungmin impassive face, “Sungmin, you are the only son that is never passive in a conversation that include violent.” Said The King.

            “I find it disturbing.” Said Sungmin. “But if violent takes place in the family then I will not stand and watch.”

            The king lightly chuckle. “As expected from you.” He said.

            Sungmin lightly chuckle, while Donghae frown thinking of Krystal.

            “Our guest will only be staying for two days and one night. Leeteuk, Siwon, I want both of you to take care of our guest.” Said The King.

            “Yes father.” Both Siwon and Leeteuk bowed their head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Strolling his way back to his room, he counts minutes, second, and steps. Thinking of words to say, how to face her, and express, Donghae keep thinking as he walks from hall to hall. Up to the third level of the mansion, he stop at the stair looking to his right, he stares at his bedroom. Inhaling and exhaling a couple times, gulping before his lift his right feet and take a step.

            “Donghae.” Eunhyuk called him.

            Donghae stopped and turn around, he see Eunhyuk approaching him.

            “Undecided?” He asked.

            Donghae looks at the floor, unable to speak nor answered him.

            “I see.” Eunhyuk lightly smiles. “Couple problem with a human.”

            “She has a name.” Donghae spoke, looking fiercely at Eunhyuk.

            “At least it gets you to talk.” Said Eunhyuk. “You and her… after a trip out of the realm, met her people, you have been avoiding her, neglecting her. It’s must relate to her sister asking her to leave? “

            Donghae’s eyes wide in shock, “How did you?”

            “It was just coincident. The sign, you two leaving the mansion, Siwon mention it, and everything else I see at the tournament. It’s not that hard to guess correctly.” Said Eunhyuk calm.

            “What should I do?” He asked.

            “This I can’t answer.” Said Eunhyuk. “Once you start, you end it yourself. You declare you love for her, so only you can end this. You either let her go or hold tight onto her.” Donghae sighed hopelessly. “She will die. You leave on. Donghae, you must remember you and her are two different people.”

            Donghae unhappily looked to the side before facing him again. “Eunhyuk, I need a favor.” Eunhyuk looked at him blankly. “I need a potion. An Elixir.”

            “Elixir?” Eunhyuk asked. Donghae nodded. “Why?... How are you so sure she will agree to live forever with you?” Donghae became speechless. Eunhyuk sighed, “You can’t force her. This is selfish.”

            “Just make me one.” Donghae stubbornly said.

             Then I need your blood.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Four walls and the floor, I looked back and forth as I wait for him to come back. These past days, I see the maid more than I see him. This is nerve-racking; he is seriously such a child. The sense of alcohol ever morning when I wake up, I knew he have been drinking. The guiltiness and distressed swum around my chest. I keep telling him I don’t belong here, I keep telling him thing he doesn’t want to hear. Thinking farther back, I have never told him how much I love him. I did not say I love you to him. Leaving this room is possible, I can, but I don’t want to. Leaving this room can cost me my life. The king hates me and who-know-what is waiting for me. Donghae is not with me. He promised to protect me, but he have disappear this past days. I’m powerless. When did I become this useless? I use to be bold, stubborn, and daring, but after he and I confessed, everything is different. I’ve become a weak woman. Donghae, please come back. I really miss you.

            Hearing the door squeak, my eyes excitedly laser at the door, but only to be turn down by a feminism figure. The maid entered with a food tray. Her featured with delighted and calmed as she strolled to the table in front of me and placed  it on the table.

            “Have you seen Donghae?” I asked.

            “Just earlier, he was by the stairs with Priest Eunhyuk.” Said the maid.

            “By the stair way?” I asked again. The maid nodded. “Do you know what they were talking about? Why was he by the stair? Why didn’t he come to the room?” I flooded with my curiosity.

            “I don’t know. I can’t hear what they were talking.” The maid stuttered nervously.

            I sadly looked down at the floor as I hugged a small pillow.

            “I do he and the rest of prince are busy with the new guest.” The maid continued.

            “New guest?”

            The maid nodded, “Yeah, the guest brought fancy gifts and women.” She said.

            Women. I knew it. This is it, the ending for him and I. He no longer wants me.

            “Do you need anything else?” The maid asked.

            I shook my head weakly. “No…” my voice was nearly a whispered.

            The maid lightly bowed her head before leaving the room and me all alone with four walls.  My time here is short. The team and Jessica are waiting for me. Donghae please, I don’t have much time. I don’t want to leave with out seeing you…talk to you. You can’t keep avoiding me.

 

To be continue……………………….