Capture

Beautiful Creatures

             My name is Krystal Jung. I also go by Soo-Jung, but rarely do I hear that name being called. I'm eighteen. I am a member of the Revival Force, I think this name is gay but I can't change it, it's up to the leader. I've been a member since the day I was rescued by a member and a women of the Revival Force. I was lucky to survive along with my sister. Our parent was killed in front of us. I don't remembered anything but the face of the Demon King. Thanks to the Revival Force, I grew up strong. My goal is to revenge my parent death, that simple. Thank to heaven, I was given a second chance to restore what we once called "Home." I trained myself days and nights, to be strong, to be alive, but deep inside I'm afraid. A month after my eighteenth birthday, I was allowed to join the force and take a step out the gate. There are two kinds of creatures, no… monster in our world, the demons and the skeletons. The demon rule while the skeleton serves as soldier, killer, guards, and servant just like human. Our population is about a thousand, I think. I don’t know. I don’t count. My theory is the strong survive and the weak die, I guess. Well, my sister and I live, but we’re not strong. Our parent died saving us. I was only seven and Jessica was twelve when our parent died. We were lucky, a group of human came just in time to save us or else we wouldn’t live till this day. Now that I’m old enough, strong enough to keep myself alive in this world, I am able to join the Revival Force. It's strict. Rules that must be follow. Standing along with my sister and a few others beside me, we waited behind the gate. The thick gates slide apart, I stand along with my group, my unit. These days, we use sword that have been bless with spells and holy water by the priests of our kind, not demon. Gun will work too, but the demons are way to fast. We still carry it cause we know not all are fast. Walking in the streets, a lot of flashback flash in my head. It's sad that every things is destroyed in one night. Passing car after car in the street, there are no one. Not even a ghost or insects or animals. It’s dark, no sun but moon in the sky. The lamps still work, because we need it to work. People risk their life to go out and change the bulbs because demon can’t hide with light.

            “Stay close.” Said Jonghyun, holding tightly onto his weapons. A sword in one had and a gun in the other. “And keep your eyes out.”

           I stood beside my sister and gave him an annoying looked. Jonghyun, the oldest and bossiest out of all, is the leader of this unit. When I was first assigned in this unit, I dislike the fact how the leader appointed him as the captain of this group. To be honest, my sister is way better at leading than him. She accomplishes more, but I guess being the leader never occur to her. Oh well, as long as he doesn’t bother or get on my temper than I’m fine with him leading the unit.

            “Jessica, don’t you get tired of doing this mission over and over.” I complain.

            “Stop complaining.” She said to me.

            “I mean, we are sent out to only find sources like medicine, supplies, and whatever is helper. The other units get to killed.” I said annoyingly. “When will we get the chance to fight, to kill the demons?”

            “Maybe next week.” Said Minho.

            “You shouldn’t be complaining. You should be happy that you get this job.” Said Jonghyun. “You won’t make it alive even if the leader assign you to the front line.”

            I glared annoyingly at him, “I guess you’re afraid.” I irritatedly said.

            Jonghyun looked away. He knows he can’t talk back to me. We have done this thousand of time. Everybody knows I don’t like him.

            “It’s here guys.” Said Sulli. She looked at the map then back at the building. “The supplies should be in here.”

            I didn’t know we’ve been walking for so long. I don’t keep track of time either. All five of us walk into a tall building. From one room to another, we entered.

            “Where is it?” I said. Looking from left to right, I don’t see the supplies anywhere.

            “It’s probably in the next room.” Said Sulli.

            “Be patient, Krystal.” Said Jessica calmly.

            We walk to the next room. Minho kicked the door down. Jackpot! Bullets, weapons, medicals are all here. We rush in the room and grabbed everything and put in our bags.

            “There’s too many.” I said. “Why didn’t we take the trucks?”

            “Noise attracts skeletons.” Said Sulli.

            “Just shut up.” Said Jonghyun, who is busy putting boxes of bullet in his bags.

            After we grabbed almost everything, we head out of the building. But on our way out, we suddenly stop in the lobby. The demons with the skeleton are here. Finally it’s my times, my turn to kill them. All of us held tight onto our weapon as we glared at them.

            “.” Jonghyun cursed. “How they know we are here?”

            “I don’t know.” Said Minho. “There’s too many.”

            Bright red light shot in the air. I looked to my right, Sulli have fire the signal for help. She’s quick.

            Two men walk up to the front from the back. The tall man is in blue jacket and the other man, who is shorter, in black jacket. They have masked on and in human form. Seriously, they wear masked. Why do they need masked? They are ugly enough. Well, I have never seen their face, but for sure they don’t look good.

            “Ch. Ch. Ch. What we have here?” The tall in blue jacket unmasked.

            They speak too and good-looking. This is so unfair. There is no way he’s a demon. I looked at the man in black jacket, waiting for him to unmask, but instead I caught him looking at me.

            “Are you guys and girls too young to be out here?” Said the Blue jacket man.

            “It’s none of your business.” Said Jonghyun coldly.

            The blue jacket nodded his head.

            “Siwon, just get this over with.” Said the black Jacket man.

            “No rush, Donghae. You know I like to enjoyed my time with the human before we capture or…kill them.” Said Siwon. He smirked as he looked at my sister.

            I gave him a dead glare. Donghae, the black jacket man and cape, unmask, revealing his face to us. I was surprise… awe by his look. How can demon be so handsome? His face is mysterious and emotionless. He look to be about 5”9 with slender build body. I’m attracts to him. No I shouldn’t be. He is a demon. I’m a human. He killed my parent. The sound of hunger growls from the skeleton shivered me. I hate that sound. I just want to shot them dead.

            “We need to buy more time.” Sulli whispered to us.

            “We are.” Jonghyun irritatedly whispered back.

            “They look hungry.” Said Jessica.

            Siwon take a step forward, I held my gun up, pointing at him. He stopped and smirked as he looked at me.

            “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Said Siwon. “Unless you don’t want your soul.”

            “I don’t give crap. You stay where you are.” I warned him.

            He chuckle as he look at Donghae, “She got character, I like her.” He said. “But how pathetic and immature of you. You think you can defeat us?”

            “As long as I still breath, yes I think so.” I confidently said.

            “Bravo.” Said Siwon as he claps his hands together.

            Donghae does not speak and just looked at me as if he was trying to send a message to me. All I get from his face expression are just nothing, plain nothing.

            “Get this over with, their help are coming.” Said Donghae coldly.

            “Oh I will.” Said Siwon. He lifts his right hand up and waved it forward.

            The skeleton begins to move, more like limping, or catwalk, since they walk on their toes. Jessica shot a couple bullets. Sulli throws small knives at the skeleton. One by one falls and melt on the floor, but they did not stop. They keep coming and we keep moving back. Out of bullet, I begin to cut their head off their body. Stabbing them, slashing them. We fight. Jessica fight with her twin swords. I fight with a katana. Minho fights with his Chaos sword while Sulli with her crescent chakram. Jonghyun fights with a blade. Siwon and Donghae stand behind and watch. Seeing them from the corner of my eyes anger me. I make my way to them. I don’t care if they’re more powerful; I just want to strike their heart.

            “I’ll take care of her.” Donghae offered, knowing that Siwon like to watch more than fight.

            Donghae take off his short cape and threw it aside. He ran to me. I leap into mid-air with my lightweight and point my sword at him. He jump and dodge my sword, he grabbed onto my wrist and spins me away.

            Jessica looked up at me after she stabbed a skeleton, “Be careful Krystal!” She shouted worriedly.

            I heard but I was too eager to get my holy katana threw his chest. He was too quick, too strong for me. I landed on my feet a couple feet away from him. He tilted his head to the side as if he was cracking his head.

            “You still need training.” Said Donghae calmly.

            Minho run to Donghae, picking up Sulli small knives and throw it at Donghae. He came to my aid. Donghae is now fighting with Minho. I join the fight, but still could not kill him. Donghae threw his palm at us, without even touching us; we flew back away from him. I jump to my feet quickly and see his eyes glowing red. He’s glowing red, fierce red. Black wings appeared spread from his back, he lifts his palm at Minho and I. I watch him fly.

            “Get Down!” Minho shouted.

            A fierce red blast at us, we got down on the floor just right in time. The lobby was bright red. I couldn’t see anyone, not even Jessica. Suddenly someone grabbed me and pull me of the floor. I struggles but was quickly knock out.

            After the light dimmed, help have arrived. Jessica anxiously and worriedly looked around for Krystal.

            “No. Krystal.” Jessica voice shakes in fear. “Krystal!” She shouted.

            Minho gripped his fists tightly as he glared around the smash wall by the entrance. “I’ll kill them if they dare to hurt her.” He said with  anger.

            “What happen? Where are they?” The leader of the force asked.

            “The demons were here.” Jonghyun explained. “But there were too many.”

            “They took Krystal.” Said Sulli.

            “Do you know who?” The leader asked.

            Jonghyun shook his head.

            “I heard they called each other Donghae and Siwon.” Said Sulli.

            “My sister is in their hand.” Said Jessica frightenly. “We need to go save her.”

            “We can’t. There is too many of them. We need to go back and plan this out first.” Said the leader.

            “There is no time.” Said Jessica anxiously.

            “Then lets just hope she can make it by the time we come.” Said the leader.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Waking up in a strange room, I look around with my blurry eyes. I hear chatters and annoying noises in the room. My vision is clear now. I see…. human, women stirring and cleaning the cloth.

            “You’re awake.” Said the woman.

            “Where am I?” I asked.

            “You are capture.” Said the 2nd woman. “This is the realm of darkness.”

            I remembered now. It was him, he took me from the force. I quickly got out of bed and walk to the metal bars door. Great, it’s locked.

            “Only the key of can open the bars.” Said the 3rd woman.

            “Help me get out of here.” I begged.

            “We can’t. There is no way out. This place is secure with demons and skeletons.” Said the 1st woman hopelessly.

            “Then what do they want from me?” I asked.

            “We don’t know. Your soul? Torture you for their entertainment? We don’t know. All we know is that once you are capture, there is no escape.” Said the 3rd woman.

            In the grand room of the mansion, Siwon and Donghae along with the others stood beneath the King golden seats.

            “I heard you capture a girl.” Said the demon king. “Why a girl? Why not kill her already?”

            “I didn’t. Donghae did.” Said Siwon.

            “Her eyes look familiar. I want to capture and have a little fun before I waste her.” Donghae pretended to be heartless, because if he’s not than he will be in trouble with his father. The demon King hates king, pathetic weak heart.

            Hesitate for a moment as the demon king looked at Donghae. He looks at the priest, Eunhyuk, than back at Donghae. He finally smirked, “As you wish my son.” He said. “She will be yours to keep, but remember human hates us. They want us dead.” He warned Donghae.

            “Thank you father, I will be aware.” Said Donghae with his head down.

           

To be continued………………….